2WW - for those TTC-ing

Currently i haf been experiencing some backaches on and off.

Haizz i still tot can go for prenatal massage to ease the ache.... Sadly to know tat can only b done aft 6mths after reading some info online...

R u using any remedy to ease the aches??

wah time passed really fast!!!! every one is proceeding already! Up one level!

iwanbaby, i head 2nd tri is e most comfortable of all e tri? cos 1st tri nausea etc, 2nd tri relax mode? 3rd tri heavy le...

yes yes, yup doodoo is e one.. aiyo how could i forget this old buddy here... i mean not by age hor... old as in old friend. ur buddy, stoney, only left with 2 more mths can be a mum le!

stoney, nope i didn't over work... lol i was on half day leave for these 3 days... but dono y since last week i feel tired n restless.... dono is it pre-O. usu i got this during pms so i tot my cycle is shorter, i was expecting my AF but no lei.

i m still waiting ... .... see, just like e girl in my pic... waiting to cross over the painted rainbow...
oh but i tot she painted e rainbow??? why have cross over??? if not how she painted e other side?
ok ok cold**** anw i m still waiting to cross it. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the assurance, ladies.

Don't know if this time will be like my 1st 2 times or not. I didnt have MS at all for first 2...so i don't know usually when MS will kick in, how it really feels like etc. Crossing my fingers that i won't have. But then again, it's a way to assure myself that beanie is fine?

Yesterday i msged a relative whom i have not seen for months. Her reply caught me by surprise. She actually asked me when she will be getting a new nephew(my future son) and said she hoped to hear good news from me. I showed my hubby her reply and we were both wondering if this relative has 6th sense or sth. How come she suddenly talk about this???

Anyway, @Emily_Emily , hope you get your wish soon! ;)

Emily,
gd to relax. juz BD as n when u like.... rest for 1-2 cycle then start again.
dun stress urself. more chances like tat...

yup. me shld deliver earlier than hopeful_mum....

doodoo123,
ya. very fast. haven finish buying. left some big items to buy. also need to start washing the items....
excited ma. tink more of worrying. lol..... only decided on the english name. chinese de haven. wait for bb born...

Iwanbaby,
u in wk wat? some say wk20 onwards can go massage le. me now also got massage once a while. body aching. lol....

Stoney, week 14... But i see online info is frm 6mths onwards... Aiyo... The ache is killing me, sit also nt rite, walk also nt rite, lay down also cannot... Alamak... Jus very aching... My mum say hv to 补腰 cos my cousin and cil also face the same prob during pregnancy... :(

Emily, tri 1 wasnt treating me too bad (touch wood) besides no appetite and puking when i over-eat other then tat i m ok...

Tri 2 jus started nt long.. So far it is the aching tat is making me super miserable...

I cross my fingers hoping that tri 3 the ache will nt worsen... Let me hv some comfort to enjoy the journey..

@gammahedging ,@darbi , you all got sore boobs when BFP? I don't have....

I am getting very anxious. I've no symptoms at all, except feeling more tired than usual and on-and-off cramps. Wanna see gynae right now but on the other hand, i know i cannot see anything now. Barely 5 weeks.
acty sore (.)(.) for 2 wks was one of the reasons why i decided to test. the other part of the reason was that i was having the intention to see the ggynae for medicine to induce my period..haha.

yar i also have no symptoms!! had some cramps at the start after bfp, then now nothing for a few days already!!! but i still went ahead to see a gynae yesterday just to check check and have a peace of heart... like u say... too early lor so only a sac lol. i thought i am lucky one with no symptoms... but gynae say... just wait and see... symptoms is highest week 8-10... SIANZ i thought if by now nothing means i am lucky girl!! >.<

me me!! hehe *waves*

sounds more to me that you're overworked or something! get some rest dear... need to be well rested for hormones to be regular... :)
hey doodoo, not true hor... i started feeling sick and having significant loss of appetite since wk 7 or 8, though i was eating as per normal initially. now also still cant rly eat hahaaa

stoney, gamma : a few more mths and u can see baby already... same for hopeful mum, even faster.

darbi, iwanbaby, moving on to 2nd tri soon right?

yew yew, enjoy what u can do now b4 your bad days start LOL

who is another one with the same repeated name who tested + ard e same time as yew yew ah??
haha another half a yr more b4 i get to rly kacau that fella when "she" is out. tho 3 more wks to my wk 20 scan to "see" bb. :p

Stoney, week 14... But i see online info is frm 6mths onwards... Aiyo... The ache is killing me, sit also nt rite, walk also nt rite, lay down also cannot... Alamak... Jus very aching... My mum say hv to 补腰 cos my cousin and cil also face the same prob during pregnancy... :(

Emily, tri 1 wasnt treating me too bad (touch wood) besides no appetite and puking when i over-eat other then tat i m ok...

Tri 2 jus started nt long.. So far it is the aching tat is making me super miserable...

I cross my fingers hoping that tri 3 the ache will nt worsen... Let me hv some comfort to enjoy the journey..

hmm. mayb u wan can check with those free lance massage lady. i do heard of ppl 20wks le go massage. provided so u dun have low placenta issue or any other threatening pregnancy issues.

stoney, gamma : a few more mths and u can see baby already... same for hopeful mum, even faster.

darbi, iwanbaby, moving on to 2nd tri soon right?

yew yew, enjoy what u can do now b4 your bad days start LOL

who is another one with the same repeated name who tested + ard e same time as yew yew ah??

I haf ard 1wk plus to end of wk 12. ☺

Haizz i still tot can go for prenatal massage to ease the ache.... Sadly to know tat can only b done aft 6mths after reading some info online...

R u using any remedy to ease the aches??

Cant do much except rub the sore or apply hot pack on it.. a bit dun dare to use salon pas etc scared chemical no gd.

Hi ladies
Sorry to disturb, just checking if anyone is keen to take over my Clearblue Digital Ovulation Kit (Smiley Face)?
I have 6 sticks leftover and a brand new (sealed) urine holder, letting go at $35.
I have 6 free normal pregnancy strips and 1 Clearblue pregnancy kit, will add these in also.
Please PM me if keen ya, thanks.

i m ok.. still flat tummy if u are not talkin abt my tummy fats :p
not seeing any gynae and tcm at the moment. taking a break, dono how long will my break be... trying to pamper myself now and not think abt making babies so far. but well, i m still ttc-ing for bb, just tat nv think that much. last time i used to be v stressed up taking monitoring bbt, daily opk and tilting my butt aft ttc. but now, though i still taking bbt but not tracking as much as last time, i just wake up n take, may not be e same timing daily. opk as n when i feel like it and i will stay in bed for a while and clean up n slp aft bd-ing.

wow tat's pretty fast! u are abt e same time as hopeful mum if i m not wrong... wow woo woo bb in ur arms in no time! :D

hiaz I gave trying to ttc-ing lol everytime zun zun hubby's company will schedule trip or late night calls until hubby will want to fall asleep...................

i've heard of some pregger mum using back/waist support.. have you tried tt? not sure how good it is...

iwanbaby, do you have your 8 glasses of water a day? week 14 is really early for back ache.. you need to highlight to your gynae. if not your body is stretching to accommodate your baby

hopefully the ache will ease off soon, and check if your gynae allows you to do stretching to loosen your back muscles.

Yoshi i normally will hv 2L of water a day, min 1L at least... So shld b over 8 glass of water ba... Hmmm will b seeing gynea in 3 weeks time by then will ask him...

Doodoo, i dun think its tat kind of ache whereby i need waist support... Its more like the 腰酸背痛 aching pain..

For backache it's common for me since early tri til now wk26.. tik no choice as tummy grows bigger.... my scan today was good, dr happy w my weight gain 400-500g more from 4 weeks ago check up n she is 1 kg now.. still crossing finger till next visit..

Saw tsb on Monday too, she said see her 2 more times, I can graduate But I did request to see her during my confinement to tiao my body..

Ladies, jiayou here... spreading my bb dusts to all.. praying hard for all to see their rainbow bb soon

Tested opk.. ytd was super faint test line.. tested today again n this is wat i got..
Wonder will it turns darker tmr or ?
I only test one time a day...

Attachments

• 1409140973533.jpg
    1409140973533.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 211
hi my hb is considered obese. he exercises v regularly but the weight is just too hard to lose. thinking of bringing to tcm cuz he's too heaty and he has 'toxins' in his body.

can i ask, if your cm is not accurate, how you chart your ovulation?

i try charting when trying for #1 but too stressful for me. we just BD every 2-3 days, even now we are trying for #2

i don't have any symptions when i BFP also. Except just don't feel like eating and yet not hungry at all...haha NOT normal for me!
That night i suppose to go for zumba...than got a feeling to test for preg.

my #1 is very good to me during the whole pregnancy...no morning sickness, no pain etc (except having gestational diabetics and have to jab insulin everyday).
But than, i have to be 'thankful' coz if i didn't have GD, i will end up eating a lot of rubbish.

oic. My gynae asked me to do iui with clomid. But heard that the success rate is quite low. Is the procedure painful?
Coincidentally i was reading up on iui yesterday. It's not painful and seems fairly simple procedure. But yes success rates are quite low esp compare to ivf.

Coincidentally i was reading up on iui yesterday. It's not painful and seems fairly simple procedure. But yes success rates are quite low esp compare to ivf.
Really ah! But my gynae procedure seem different. Have to lie down for half an hr with the speculum. sound scary. :(

Yoshi i normally will hv 2L of water a day, min 1L at least... So shld b over 8 glass of water ba... Hmmm will b seeing gynea in 3 weeks time by then will ask him...

Doodoo, i dun think its tat kind of ache whereby i need waist support... Its more like the 腰酸背痛 aching pain..
I know if lack of water can cause aching back.... but best for gynae to advice and remember to moisturize your back in case have stretch marks

oic. My gynae asked me to do iui with clomid. But heard that the success rate is quite low. Is the procedure painful?

confirm the success rate is lower than ivf as iui is to input the sperms into u to mit wif the eggs. is juz to help to filter out unhealthy sperms. but whether will mit or nt still depends de lor. IVF is fertilise the eggs wif sperms outside n put in. so sure higher chances.

hmm. procedure is not painful lar. very fast only. tink less than 5mins done. then lie dwn wif legs tilt up for ard 30mins.
done. but if can at hm also can BD to increase chances.

confirm the success rate is lower than ivf as iui is to input the sperms into u to mit wif the eggs. is juz to help to filter out unhealthy sperms. but whether will mit or nt still depends de lor. IVF is fertilise the eggs wif sperms outside n put in. so sure higher chances.

hmm. procedure is not painful lar. very fast only. tink less than 5mins done. then lie dwn wif legs tilt up for ard 30mins.
done. but if can at hm also can BD to increase chances.
okie okie thks for the info.

Hi ladies, any1 did iui before?

Hi @twinkletot , I'm going for SO-IUI coming month.. I've juz started on clomid CD3-7, today is CD5 & gg for 1st scan on Mon CD8..

For my case, I believe e main prob is I'm not ovulating properly.. So I hope this procedure can help me to produce an egg & bring DH's soldiers to meet - whether they come together or not I leave it to fate le.. :rolleyes:

We actually wanted to go for IVF coz higher success rate but it's our 1st time so it may b gd to try out IUI 1st.. ;)

Hi @twinkletot , I'm going for SO-IUI coming month.. I've juz started on clomid CD3-7, today is CD5 & gg for 1st scan on Mon CD8..

For my case, I believe e main prob is I'm not ovulating properly.. So I hope this procedure can help me to produce an egg & bring DH's soldiers to meet - whether they come together or not I leave it to fate le.. :rolleyes:

We actually wanted to go for IVF coz higher success rate but it's our 1st time so it may b gd to try out IUI 1st.. ;)
jia you starwish :)

Hello...I wanna start ttc... Do u know where I can buy those cheap ovulation kits? Those paper test kits kind

Last edited:
Hi ladies...did ovulation kit test and saw a faint line..should i BD today, tomorrow n Sunday? Will the quality of hubby spermies be compromised???

hi ladies, i have question to ask.
i am at dpo 10 now and waiting for another 2 days to do the test. Since last night, i have been having crazy waist and back ache. Feel so bad that i can hardly stand straight or walk normally. Now i am lying on bed and the feelings will still come on and off. Even my legs will feel it at times. I wonder if i can take panadol. I worry it does not get better tomorrow and i cant work like that

Jia you and good luck! I haven't decide if I should give iui a shot!

wedalia, it's still light yes. But for me, it means likely 2 days later it will get a dark. I would start BD from today or tomorrow and on alternate days. For me, if I BD only from positive opk I find a bit too late...

Redvel: i checked my muscus it stretched till as far as i could.ill bd tonite n shud i bd tom?? Tats y i saw the kit result i wasnt convinced if im most fertile today or nt..anyways hope my hubby troops are all ready n in optimum condition..

Back