(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Ai yo... you should name and shame your company so all of us here know not to work for them....

Anyway, can tell you really v nice lah, you don't want to leave them in a lurch. I don't think I would care as much as you....

LOL. my boss also quite ke lian la.
but its his fault to not look for anyone

Ladies, any recommendation for Korean BBQ w lotsa of yummy side dishes? Got craving. And hub is finally free to bring me.

my hubby only go this place if he want korean BBQ
when you said side dishes are you refering to those preserved vege etc ?

i went to both east and west coast one ...we prefer to west coast one lolz ...
since my hubby like to drive ...he like to go where i follow lor lolz ..not i drive so not my problem :p

Jushinjung? I used to go to the east coast outlet. Never been to west coast. Better? Trying to see if there are any other options...

Jushinjung? I used to go to the east coast outlet. Never been to west coast. Better? Trying to see if there are any other options...
dunno leh .. my hubby feel it is better lolz
i also long time no eat these BBQ meats liao lolz

actually hor...tanjong pagar has become little korea... the whole stretch korea food / BBQ food but i never try them before :p

now then i realised my link did not apply in the earlier post lolz ..but lucky u got it already lolz
http://www.jushinjung.com/

oh i went to this one before.

at katong area
u also...that means they really not bad lor

dunno leh .. my hubby feel it is better lolz
i also long time no eat these BBQ meats liao lolz

actually hor...tanjong pagar has become little korea... the whole stretch korea food / BBQ food but i never try them before :p

u also...that means they really not bad lor

ya not bad.
but expensive lol

make sure the restaurant table arrangement can cater for pregnant woman .. just now at marche those sit inside abit mafan to get out lolz cos table and chair too close to one another

Yeah i actually did tell them its a grp of preggy women & toddlers! Thought they will give the cosy corner at the back.. Next time must specify!

You can try the restaurant at the 2nd floor of Amara hotel at Tanjong Pagar, very well known for Korean bbq, and pricing on the more expensive side....

You can try the restaurant at the 2nd floor of Amara hotel at Tanjong Pagar, very well known for Korean bbq, and pricing on the more expensive side....

How about shikkei (食客)? Korean bbq buffet.. Not bad n dunnid to worry abt price :p i go to the bras basah outlet vv spacious & nobody one..

looking at the restaurant doubt they can arrange a cosy spacious corner leh lolz

Got at the back.. E photo i shared in watsapp.. The feeling is nicer.. N more cld sit at one table instead of so separated.. But going in n out will stil b a prob la..

dont you find it weird ..they are branch of same company hence the marinate should be same so why dif branch diff standard lolz

Think some outlets are more popular so the ingredients are fresher? Guillemard is really quiet. The last I went, only 1 other table occupied.

Got at the back.. E photo i shared in watsapp.. The feeling is nicer.. N more cld sit at one table instead of so separated.. But going in n out will stil b a prob la..
Izzt I din see that area when I walk
Out. Every time I go there it is the same area we sat ..

Back