anyone blessing children item to children house

limabiji

Hi i am collect item such as cloth , shirt and other stuff for children in children house or family with lower Income. i am full time mommy and no working unable to travel far.so i prefer to meet up location below。
Pick up location : serangoon north or Boon lay mrt.
Children range 6 month to 16 yrs old
Item needed . Stationery , book , colour pencil etc.
Blanket, towel, single bed sheet。。 。。training cup, story book, note book。。。。
pls WA me for fast response. GI've you care and love for other children in need .. God bless

Hi I'm wondering preloved toddlers clothings will u be keen? I do hv new toys / stationeries but will need time to sort them out. Let me know how to go about arranging.

Hi, where are the recipients from or how do you locate them? Just want to make sure that the items that we are blessing out are going to be given to the right parties. Thanks.

Oh... Are there anymore orphanage or children house in Singapore?!? I was told that the government has closed down all and placed all children in foster homes in the hope that they experience family warmth and healthier growth. Thought that was a good move... :)

ImageUploadedByForum1409501715.895461.jpg

This is one of the children house I use to go. I not working and full time housewife. I stay at jb. I just helping them and some of lower income family to get the item. Tq

My husband work at chin bee and my sister stay at serangoon north. Prefer to collect at this two point. For fast response pls WA 98591066

For those who are staying in the West and wish to donate clothes & stationeries or games can do so to Melrose Home under Children's Aid Society in Clementi (see link for the items needed) http://www.childrensaidsociety.org.sg/images/uploadedimages/Donation in Kind August14.xls or to willing hearts where they distribute the clothings to the needy while distributing the food http://www.willinghearts.org.sg/donate/ . Both socities are under NCSS . It's true that there are no more orphanges in S'pore.

Back