(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Same Lolz this one eat must see mood one lolz
maybe horsie baby not particular about food hahaha
Ya lor muz see mood.... why ha ?? Really horse baby not particular ?? Lol

My #1 tiger... eat anything also can. ..

My #2 rabbit... more cravings n choosy than #1...

But both i can eat alot....

So now i kind of miss eating !!! Lol... coz i become super choosy now !! N got timing de.. if now i crave for something it doesnt mean that at night my craving the same....

Morning to All.
Going for my detailed scan at 10am tmc 5th level.
Anyone noes if the sonographer allows video taking?
If yes I ask my hubby to do his hp settings. If nt turn out so dark can't see

DH used iPad to take videos of my normal scan previously, I think maybe detailed scan should also be ok. but I nv do in tmc, dunno if there is any difference

Ya lor muz see mood.... why ha ?? Really horse baby not particular ?? Lol

My #1 tiger... eat anything also can. ..

My #2 rabbit... more cravings n choosy than #1...

But both i can eat alot....

So now i kind of miss eating !!! Lol... coz i become super choosy now !! N got timing de.. if now i crave for something it doesnt mean that at night my craving the same....
same lor my tiger eat everything oen lolz
but horsie ..hmm fussy

Good morning mummies!

No time to log in yesterday, month end always mad scramble, plus my colleagues brought me out to a 3 hr birthday lunch at Valentino at Turf City, which I personally think has the best pasta in Singapore. Ate so much, it's a wonder my tummy didn't explode :p

Enjoy your lunch today! Wish I can join... Last night I figured I will be thinking of your lunch today, meaning I will be thinking of the damn rosti the whole morning, so to preempt, I went to whack one big plate of rosti last night already *slurp* This Suntec branch is fantastic, not too crowded, n on my way home.

I PMed the same distributor last week. She quoted me $200 and yes there's warranty. Forgot to ask how long and whether local. Another seller told me 6 months local warranty.

So i bought ardo calypso at the fair instead. :)

Not sure if it's the same distributor you mentioned? The one you recommended is Audrey right? @Sugarlove87 found another supplier which quoted her $210 for the Spectra M1 Package which also included a set of Freemie collection cups.

eh I think 36 is not full term yet? 37 then consider ah? My sis baby girl due on 37 week, my colleague baby due on 38 week. :p
Then I better neg with my baby again, must pass 1 Jan hahaa
36 is not full term...in fact more gynea consider 38 full term.. 37 is pushy according to my gynae

Oops i love ham! I tot as long as cooked its ok..

Yeah cannot eat cold due to risk of listeria.... Must cook first to around 70C which kills the bacteria...

I love cold cuts! Especially parma ham and smoked salmon... super sad cannot eat during this period, but must remember it is good for the baby...

issit! shall ask my gynae about it next time. hahaha
My sis 37 was natural, she felt contractions at 3pm and when she reach the hospital at 7pm already 7cm, ready to go. No laughing gas or epidural, just wack and go. 45mins haha
I hope I be like her! Fast and chop chop

But most of my friends give birth before 40 weeks

Good morning mummies!

No time to log in yesterday, month end always mad scramble, plus my colleagues brought me out to a 3 hr birthday lunch at Valentino at Turf City, which I personally think has the best pasta in Singapore. Ate so much, it's a wonder my tummy didn't explode :p

Enjoy your lunch today! Wish I can join... Last night I figured I will be thinking of your lunch today, meaning I will be thinking of the damn rosti the whole morning, so to preempt, I went to whack one big plate of rosti last night already *slurp* This Suntec branch is fantastic, not too crowded, n on my way home.

I'd def go if the lunch gathering is at the Suntec Marche. I am at Tower 1 :D

Yeah cannot eat cold due to risk of listeria.... Must cook first to around 70C which kills the bacteria...

I love cold cuts! Especially parma ham and smoked salmon... super sad cannot eat during this period, but must remember it is good for the baby...
hmm meaning i cant eat later cos for me at home i will boil hot water to cook them

issit! shall ask my gynae about it next time. hahaha
My sis 37 was natural, she felt contractions at 3pm and when she reach the hospital at 7pm already 7cm, ready to go. No laughing gas or epidural, just wack and go. 45mins haha
I hope I be like her! Fast and chop chop

But most of my friends give birth before 40 weeks

natural at 37wks is bo pian if given a choice gynae wont induce or C sect at 37 wks unless no choice

Good morning mummies!

i was also thinking about rosti last night:(:(
anyway i came back to office and try to login to my company system but they say my acct has expired. LOL

today last day liao mah. lolz

LOL.
cannot la. not very nice.

anyway i got stuff to do leh. i haven send the cash book for this mth to my boss and a couple of emails to reply. but now cant do:confused:

Good! Last day liao... relax lah. Just do the bare minimum and since you got no email, just write down on a paper what you left to do and pass to him when u leave tonight.

But previously, my LD is usually quite siong... still packing up my table and my years of barang... :p

Good! Last day liao... relax lah. Just do the bare minimum and since you got no email, just write down on a paper what you left to do and pass to him when u leave tonight.

But previously, my LD is usually quite siong... still packing up my table and my years of barang... :p
my LD ..busy packing and going around saying goodbye lolz ...din really work on last day lolz

my LD ..busy packing and going around saying goodbye lolz ...din really work on last day lolz

I have been with my present company for 10 years, I have already forgotten how my previous LDs were, lol. Really sold my youth to this place, haiz.

I haven't lasted as long as you ppl.... this is my longest job so far, 3.5 years and counting... previously I changed job 3 times liao, after 2 years, 2 years and 4 months, respectively....

Do you all change portfolio in your course of your tenure with the company or you've been doing the same job/duties throughout??

Last edited:
I haven't lasted as long as you ppl.... this is my longest job so far, 3 years and counting... previously I changed job 3 times liao, after 2 years, 2 years and 4 months, respectively....

Do you all change portfolio in your course of your tenure with the company or you've been doing the same job/duties throughout??
for me is the same lolz .. i din change job much is because i dun like to adjust to new environment ..as long as the pay is ok and the pple are ok will continue my tenure with them lolz

I have been with my present company for 10 years, I have already forgotten how my previous LDs were, lol. Really sold my youth to this place, haiz.
wow! the longest i was with an organization was 3 yrs +. was something like 6 mths, 3 yrs 4 mths, 1 yr..haha

I haven't lasted as long as you ppl.... this is my longest job so far, 3 years and counting... previously I changed job 3 times liao, after 2 years, 2 years and 4 months, respectively....

Same portfolio, I'm a relationship manager, so I have been taking care of some of my clients for 10 yrs now. Really like old friends by now. I handle Indonesian clients, they r generally very nice. Much nicer than Singaporeans.

Back