(2015/04) April 2015 Jubilee Babies

Doodoo... which gynae u seeing? My 1st appt also 8thsep!

Dawnljh, can add me to the fbgroup too.... sage_yeo@ yahoo.com.sg
jocelyn wong... coz i wanted a female gynae... only heard she and irene chua good but IC more ex... so wait lor... who are you seeing? what are you gonna do between now and then?
Me yes...MS is morning sickness right? Yesterday was quite bad in the morning but i still went to work...around lunch time i buey tahan le cos really feel like throwing up so I went home....but today i am glad i am feeling ok! Yay!
glad you're feeling better ellyjelly!
don't know if counted as MS but i've been feeling very bloated and mouth tastes weird :(
i'm bloating so much that i already look preggie *boohoo*
for #1, i only started MS in week 7...
oh no so no MS now doesn't mean free from it yet ah... yikes.
yar i also bloated a bit leh... flat tummy no more... but luckily still like tiny pouch as if i put on weight so is ok. but hb can notice... think pple who know we super duper well will notice if they are sharp too...

jocelyn wong... coz i wanted a female gynae... only heard she and irene chua good but IC more ex... so wait lor... who are you seeing? what are you gonna do between now and then?

glad you're feeling better ellyjelly!

oh no so no MS now doesn't mean free from it yet ah... yikes.
yar i also bloated a bit leh... flat tummy no more... but luckily still like tiny pouch as if i put on weight so is ok. but hb can notice... think pple who know we super duper well will notice if they are sharp too...
Im seeing dr benjamin tham... now till then wait lor.... wat else to do... seems like a long wait hor

Im more bloated too compared to my 1st preg... think wun be able to keep it a secret till 1st tri over... 1 of my colleagues already started askg me

Hi mummies,
Just tested UPT positive today! Very anxious abt this pregnancy as i just had a m/c in March. Need moral support!
Can please add me to fb group? Thks! Fb name is YX C Chen.

Im seeing dr benjamin tham... now till then wait lor.... wat else to do... seems like a long wait hor

Im more bloated too compared to my 1st preg... think wun be able to keep it a secret till 1st tri over... 1 of my colleagues already started askg me
i was bloated for almost a week, then last week not so bloated anymore!!! totally dun feel preggie... hope everything's ok!!

welcome coccyx!!! congrats on the positive!! is this ur first?
thks! nope 3rd pregnancy. my #1 is coming to 3 years old this October, and second pregnancy ended in m/c in March. my edd is around 1st may but prob may deliver in late april as will prob have elective c-section as first one is via c-section if ALL GOES WELL!!

JeneveT I had pm u in fb. Can u check your messages or in other folder. Celt_1980 I cant find u in fb thru your email. Had sent 2 times of invitation to u. Will sent again later

hi babes sorry I have not been active here nor my email cos was having cramps and spotting and am on bed rest.. so I've made more mummies as admin to be able to add u all.. so sorry for the long wait!

Hi everyone. Congrats to all! First time mum here too. Saw doc last week, according to foetus size, should b 6weeks. Next appt in a mth n they will then cfm my edd. 2wks ago, my MS was like a roller coaster. It was crazy! Now feeling a little better, hope it stays this way! Hope all of u will feel better soon!

Hi all, first time mum here as well, can't believe I just started my 8th week today! MS (actually mine is more like evening sickness) hasn't been very kind to me at all, just got admitted to hospital with hyperemesis gravidarum, but discharged and taking meds to manage the nausea. What does everyone here do to deal with their nausea symptoms?? Very worried mine will last longer than it should...

Hi SYnLC.. 8th week! Wow. Mine started off with day sickness. Now evening till i hv soupy dinner. My morning routine when i wake up: 2 dates & 1 banana with cereal (honey stars/koko krunch). As for the rest of the day, plain crackers, cereals again, bread & cheese (if im feeling lucky). 3 or 4ish: 2nd banana. Dinner: meehoon soup. Why i started off my mornings with banana cos i read it helps with MS. Plus its good! I love dates as it is sweet. Everyone tells me during this period, eat wat u can. As long as u take your folic acid & milk, it will b ok. Trial & error to see what your body can accept. Hope this helps!

Lol.. cos i tried sour stuff. Hurts my tummy. N vomitting sour stuff out isnt nice at all. Sweet stuff works for me. Havent vomit so far... touch wood. Eat what u can. Just make sure u take folic acid, fruits. I hate veggie now so i depend on fruits. N your vits. Im taking Obimin. Can buy at pharmacy. I depend on my supplements for my vits.

Btw yirongwonders, i am not too sure about fried, spicy and sour. I love these 3 tastes especially sambal and chilli.padi! But these 3 gives me gastric prob. So had to stop. But if it works for u, guess its ok!

I have 5 new boxes of Anmum Materna (chocolate) 650g to sell at $15 per box. Expiry date : June 2015.
PM if interested. Tks.

Hi April mummies!
this is my 1st pregnancy. Still dunno what is my EDD. But LMP on 19 Jul. So I guess EDD would be 25 Apr 2015. Have my Hcg blood test last week and confirm pregnant, but doctor said baby still too small to see on ultrasound. I will see doctor again tomorrow to check if the baby inside the womb.

Hi all mummies, I just had my pregnancy confirmed today.its a shock pregnancy as I just had a still birth 8 weeks ago. Gynae also was shocked Tt I conceived so fast after the stillbirth. Can u add me to the Facebook grp? [email protected]

Hi mylilsheep. Yr 2015 sheep year right? Haha. Well, i was like you. Unable to scan the baby. Sent me for blood test and a pelvis scan... and 2 weeks later, u will b able to c the little one (looks like a blob) with the heart beating. Doc will explain to u. So if you have any worries, dont! My LMP was 5july. Its really too early to scan out.

Hihi sorry! But I'm still not in the fb grp. Yirongwonders - I left you a message a few days back, but no response. :) what is your profile pic ah...

I was suffering from the flu and was out of action the whole week. Thank goodness the morning sickness left me during the week but today, it came back full force.

Back