IVF/ICSI Support Group

thanks @ron8129 and @Miracle No. 2 !

@redvel , we really have to hi-5 liao. i also BBT for 1 year. Normal chart, temp same everyday. At the end is stress because once temperature drops, you know AF is coming. Damn sian... after off BBT so free~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wheeee

Hi5 too muff. When I started bbt I find it wow so interesting. Then I started to read too much into every spike and dip. Then i realised I started to lose sleep because my internal clock will wake up at 6 am regardless weekday or weekend. It's ridiculous. I also bbt about a year.

So I stopped after my 2nd sinseh woke me up from it. He said you already know your cycle pattern so well then still temp for what. Add stress only. I'm very glad I heeded his advice.

Hi all,
I went to Dr Zou last week.
She told me to go back on Monday for accupuncture.
Went back on Monday morning, it was another Sinseh. :(
Did the accupuncture anyway.
It was my first time doing accupuncture.
The day after the accupuncture, I started to itch around the needled areas.
They look like mosquito bites, small hard bumps.
It has been a few days, still the same, not subsiding. Still itching.
Wanted to go back to Dr Zou today for follow up. Realised she is on 2 weeks holiday.
Anyone with such problems after accupuncture?
If so, what did you do to cure yourself?

Hi irisy, I have done couple of accu with Dr Zou before. Never had this issue... could it be that you are sensitive to twitching motion of the needles? If it has been dragging for days, try to go to see a GP for advice.

I read online that it might be due to the type of needle they used. It's like an allergic reaction.
Yeah. Am think thinking to see a GP for it as well. Will monitor and see how tomorrow.

You're very brave actually. Haa. I prefer to know on my own rather than someone telling me over the phone.

Anyway rooting for ya.

Fion,
Can go earlier if u want.
But usually BT take, within 2 hours will know...

Excited...

I'm like you, dare not test or anything. Let the BT tell me the result
:p

Rachelt, Ron and miracle, thanks. If bfn, will update Tml.... If bfp will update wen time right. Jiayou, everyone!!!

And the best part is blood test is the fastest q in kkivf. Hee. So Fion just go at your preferred time. No need to be zun zun 830am. My last bt I just walked in and within 5 mins it was my turn already.

Ok I've discussed with hubby and we have decided to give TSB a try :) I will whip out my thermometer liao. Since I know my temping and bbt pattern pretty well, i will just temp on crucial days of the cycle.

I will go ahead myself first. Hubby has to come along only few weekends later.

So for the ladies who are with TSB, what time best to reach her clinic tomorrow morning? Does she take appt or walk in? Does she take credit card /nets? My last sinseh only takes cash so I better ask. Thanks.

Ok I've discussed with hubby and we have decided to give TSB a try :) I will whip out my thermometer liao. Since I know my temping and bbt pattern pretty well, i will just temp on crucial days of the cycle.

I will go ahead myself first. Hubby has to come along only few weekends later.

So for the ladies who are with TSB, what time best to reach her clinic tomorrow morning? Does she take appt or walk in? Does she take credit card /nets? My last sinseh only takes cash so I better ask. Thanks.
TSB need appt and her appt are very full so must book one mth in advance. They do not accept walk in. Yes she take nets, credit card I am not sure.

@redvel.. Appt is a must.. Accepts both credit card and nets.. Depends if you're going in the afternoon or evening.. But whichever it is.. Be prepared to wait for 1 hour at least before ur time even with appt..

redvel, tsb will want to see temp for whole cycle leh...if im not wrong, she's not ard in the morning. I see her either afternoon or night and she's not in chinatown all days. Have to chk her schedule. Better call tmr to chk first :)

Other days of bbt I agar agar la. It's really very similar month after month. I can show you my whole year of bbt and they all look similar. :p But then again with her medicine, maybe my temp will be different already. Okok I guai guai temp everyday ok.

Ok I shall call tomorrow. Thanks all!

And the best part is blood test is the fastest q in kkivf. Hee. So Fion just go at your preferred time. No need to be zun zun 830am. My last bt I just walked in and within 5 mins it was my turn already.
Hi eeznyl and Redvel, my IVF in NUH not KKH... The clinic only open at 8.30am... Thanks anyway for the advice.

Seems like Friday she is at Chinatown 3-8 pm. Actually i prefer first thing in the morning. My past tcm have been walk in and waiting time is short as i always go as first few patients.

Oh well, let's see how it goes after the call tomorrow.

Redvel...u have to call asap for appt. ..first appt is at least 3 to 4 weeks waiting time. ..from now.

Then ah ... TSB is in Chinatown for mon, wed and Friday . She's there from 1pm onwards. Some sat she sees patient too but think need to ask.

She goes to another place in the west too. .forgot the name..can Google. .or if any other sistas know here ?

TSB Sats only for regular patients.. Yup.. NTU.. I heard NTU students work there as training.. So the herbs pickers might just prob be students..

@Miracle No. 2.. Last week i went chinatown branch right.. den the usual 3 gentlemen.. (1 old uncle.. 1 skinny wear specs uncle.. 1 chinese but very friendly one..) all not around except for the chinese one.. and he serving customer at another side.. den herbs side got 1 young gal.. i nvr see before.. nmind.. den i gave her my prescription.. she take my herbs la.. after that the chinese one came back after serving the customer.. and he checked my herbs.. WRONG!!!!!.. the gal put 干草 instead of 当归 for my prescription.. and she put duno which herbs wrong proportion!!!.. OMG!.. I'm so worried la.. thank God the chinese guy come back and checked.. else my implantation herbs will be ruined!!.. scare die me leh..

@rachelt .... oh my ... must be lunch hours for the uncles....I like the tall uncle esp cos he seems very expert...
Oh young gal ? I seen 2 gals before not sure if it's one of them...
Luckily they check ah.. hmm have to check if uncle there next time... lol

I've been there for treatments. She is a very nice lady and familiar with my doctors treatment method. However I've stopped going because I can't stand the needles twitching in my body as I feel it hurts! Yawn ...

Back