(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Obimin is a multi-vit also, my gynae wanted to give me some, but I told him I'm taking the pre natal vitamin from GNC, then he said no need. He didn't give me fish oil though, when is a good time to start on the fish oil?

but now i heck care liao...all throw into WM. My MIL ngiao lah...she said handwashing is cleaner so I handwash the wroking clothes on saturdays. now i spend saturdays at my new nest, so i just chuck everything into my WM

wah I only hand wash underwear and some delicate clothes, others all in WM

hehe... similar case. Before I fall pregnant, I had to cook for the family. MIL will not help. After I am pregnant, she does almost everything including buying clothes for me. But I still move out from her place and now I had to do all the housework by myself.
Because both of you are king now Lolz

Obimin is a multi-vit also, my gynae wanted to give me some, but I told him I'm taking the pre natal vitamin from GNC, then he said no need. He didn't give me fish oil though, when is a good time to start on the fish oil?
Fish oil just an additional supplement. I start taking fish oil from second trimester

I cannot blame my gynae... coz just changed to him recently only haha, I must ask him about the fish oil. Can buy from outside?

Apparently you can, cuz some of the mummies are taking non-prenatal fish oil. The one from the gynaes are usually specifically for prenatal intake. You can ask ur gynae what he suggests. :)

Btw just to share..I bought very comfy tshirt bras from uniqlo. No wire no hook..super in love with the soft material! :) they go by S, M, L, XL.

I started at 15weeks.

Tomorrow just go marche and ask for vryn reservation, they show us the table and meet at the table right? Not going to meet outside hor?

but she recovered the lost 7kg already
I lost 6kg... but yet to recover... only managed recover 3kg..

But this past week i only ate like 2 half meal per day.. very bad appetite n i feel very tired n exhausted. ..

Not sure is it lack of vitamins or iron ? Gonna ask my gynae abt it next visit as i m worried abt this super bad appetite

During my frist trimester, I cried so much for my nausea. I hate the feeling and wonder if I am willing to suffer again for next pregnancy. But again, maybe I was on depression at the time. Once baby arrives, everything will overcome the fear. Haha
Dun worry i also had depression in my 1st trimester..

Now into 2nd trimester i m feeling better especially when my stomach is big enough to be noticed... felt happier although sometimes still quite erratic moods

Thanks ladies. I am doing OK. :)

It's not so much about me. It's more about blood flow to baby. Doc worry that if worst case will have blood flow restrictions to baby, or placenta detach.
Dun worry we are already half way through u willl have ur healthy beanie in ur arms soon !

wait ar i show you all.

cuse i am petite. so for my size i shoul have slightly slimmer legs.

see my zhu jiaoo_O
and i realise i have zhu jiao since young.:(
Haha i have zhu jiao also.. super fat thigh... n my son inherited my fat thighs...n my sil was laughing each time she sees my son's thigh... say he looks like me ...

But this past week i only ate like 2 half meal per day.. very bad appetite n i feel very tired n exhausted. ..

Not sure is it lack of vitamins or iron ? Gonna ask my gynae abt it next visit as i m worried abt this super bad appetite
i also leh, come dinner time, no appetite. Eat abit only feel very full.

@Sugarlove87, have you heard back from the Spectra distributor about the $210 Spectra M1 package including Freemie and other accessories - if it includes local warranty??

I PMed the same distributor last week. She quoted me $200 and yes there's warranty. Forgot to ask how long and whether local. Another seller told me 6 months local warranty.

So i bought ardo calypso at the fair instead. :)

yest was crappy for me too. puked 2x, ate a little bit for dinner and was completely zonked at 8 plus.

Morning everyone and enjoy the gathering later :)
Too bad can't join coz working too.
Ya enjoy the hotdogs there-:)
Thank god it's Friday today!
Cheerios ~~

Back