(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

no its more than lycra, stretchable...its called jeggings...if you see the measurements, these jeggings allows more room to fit than others
Waist: 62-100 cm

by the way i usually wear L for pants, so these jeggings fit me well... so i ever bought other leggings which are too small cut for me!

winnielove, your hubby also works in AIA? Is his name lambert ho? That time i wanted to ask you! If i am not wrong i met him before when i won a PA insurance from a parenting forum few years back! He did the paperwork for me. Lol :p

yes yes! wah so qiao. lovexuan is wendy right

no its more than lycra, stretchable...its called jeggings...if you see the measurements, these jeggings allows more room to fit than others
Waist: 62-100 cm

by the way i usually wear L for pants, so these jeggings fit me well... so i ever bought other leggings which are too small cut for me!

I see. Sounds very comfy! I have never seen this before. But i don't wear full length too. Only three quarters. Sg is too warm!

let me try if I dare to show you my zhu jiao with jeggings later.
Nah, my zhu jiao
uploadfromtaptalk1409212850396.jpg

bank ma.. got dress code... thurs/fri i usually dress down, mon to wed then i wear dresses
what bank ? i tot bank also lagi cannot even though admin work ...last time i work for bank ..cnanot liek that wear
now i dun work for bank also cannot...even jeans also cannot !! even on friday

what bank ? i tot bank also lagi cannot even though admin work ...last time i work for bank ..cnanot liek that wear

oh thot you are working in bank... last time i work in banks also have dress down on Fridays..

wah yr company so strict!

bank ma.. got dress code... thurs/fri i usually dress down, mon to wed then i wear dresses

Which bank so good... I also work in bank but mon to thurs formal, only fri dress down... Even so usually Fridays I wear jeans, now preg le my jeans all can keep in cupboard.

Which bank so good... I also work in bank but mon to thurs formal, only fri dress down... Even so usually Fridays I wear jeans, now preg le my jeans all can keep in cupboard.

no no i dun work in bank anymore... i thought @PTB7674 works in a bank, which usually has more formal dress code than other industries

Lol... Me lor, I work in bank.
Cannot wear causal, it's a chore... Very difficult to buy formal maternity clothes.

I can only wear black or dark colours formal dressing, even more difficult!

Have you looked at Asos?? Asos and Spring Maternity got a lot of options. I prefer separates, but this is a personal preference. Some ppl may prefer dresses, so that don't need to buy so many pcs...

Have you looked at Asos?? Asos and Spring Maternity got a lot of options. I prefer separates, but this is a personal preference. Some ppl may prefer dresses, so that don't need to buy so many pcs...

All along I only wear dresses to work, so I bought maternity dresses from ASOS, but maternity also hard to gauge. At first I bought a size bigger from my usual size under ASOS maternity, then it was way too huge. So I bought my usual size... still some of them looks huge too. Very ma fan. Spring very exp...

But I heard during later part of pregnancy, wearing pants helps in supporting the tummy?

lolz same ...black or dark color ..it make me look slimmer lolz

All along I only wear dresses to work, so I bought maternity dresses from ASOS, but maternity also hard to gauge. At first I bought a size bigger from my usual size under ASOS maternity, then it was way too huge. So I bought my usual size... still some of them looks huge too. Very ma fan. Spring very exp...

But I heard during later part of pregnancy, wearing pants helps in supporting the tummy?
never heard of that leh... i tot it is the maternity belt that help to support not the pants

I work in a pretty big fund house , can dress down on fridays (jeans are fine). Last time in Big 4, can dress down on fri but no jeans.
I got formal maternity wear from Asos (all dresses)!

but now i heck care liao...all throw into WM. My MIL ngiao lah...she said handwashing is cleaner so I handwash the wroking clothes on saturdays. now i spend saturdays at my new nest, so i just chuck everything into my WM

har...so siong...i oni handwash my panties and throw everything in washing machine.now more difficult to squat,i bought a small washing board and scrub my panties in the sink.

but now i heck care liao...all throw into WM. My MIL ngiao lah...she said handwashing is cleaner so I handwash the wroking clothes on saturdays. now i spend saturdays at my new nest, so i just chuck everything into my WM
your mil so ngiao ... so she doesnt use washing machine at all? even for towels / bedsheet?

acty also quite touched that ever since i bfp they washed all the laundry for me before i started spending weekends at my new nest... so it's rly almost like empress there haha.

the moment it is in my mouth and i swallow with water ..the taste will come out liao

ImageUploadedByForum1409219909.501758.jpg

I don't like the fish taste since I am having aversion to fish this pregnancy so I asked my gynae for the Dha made from algae, read in several pregnancy books that the Dha from algae is good too cos no worries of mercury etc, maybe you can try too.

View attachment 370928
I don't like the fish taste since I am having aversion to fish this pregnancy so I asked my gynae for the Dha made from algae, read in several pregnancy books that the Dha from algae is good too cos no worries of mercury etc, maybe you can try too.
I am half way there already . I just dun like that taste . It doesn't make me puke or sick so still can take it
In fact all pregnancy related pills dun taste good or it is a chore to swallow them but no choice for the sake of beanie just bear with it lor

I am half way there already . I just dun like that taste . It doesn't make me puke or sick so still can take it
In fact all pregnancy related pills dun taste good or it is a chore to swallow them but no choice for the sake of beanie just bear with it lor

ya,gotto still swallow those big fat yucky pills after throwing up. bo bian,just have to find ways to feel better after eating those, like drown the taste with some candies/food.

妈妈最伟大

acty also quite touched that ever since i bfp they washed all the laundry for me before i started spending weekends at my new nest... so it's rly almost like empress there haha.
hehe... similar case. Before I fall pregnant, I had to cook for the family. MIL will not help. After I am pregnant, she does almost everything including buying clothes for me. But I still move out from her place and now I had to do all the housework by myself.

Back