(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

This is my fish oil. didn't bother to buy fr gynae cos I have a tonne of it. btw j am still taking my small yellow folic acid and my obimin cos I bot too many of the former tt time.
My gynae told me that these kind of fish oil is different from the prenatal kind.. so she discouraged me from taking these kind. Ur gynae say ok?

haha.
i think fish oil is ok only the burping after that sucks.
anyway i am only left with 10 capsule and i wont be seeing my gynae till 23 sept.
so it wont last me through the trip as well. haha

YAY!!! Hahaha :D

Just eat fish at least twice a week and take more eggs. Good enough to make up for the dha. Heehee..

Enjoy your babymoon! :)

How much your gynae selling it? I paid mine for $60
tot the price is around that ..my harddisk crashed and lost all my files else i can tell you lolz
Multi vit cannot take tgtr with calcium? My gynae didn't tell me leh..I've been taking everything tgtr.. oops..
cannot cos multi vit got iron inside ... they also din tell me... thanks to the mummies here talking about it + my google ... i go check with the gynae and she confirmed that ... say take 2 hrs after the calciu intake

Multi vit cannot take tgtr with calcium? My gynae didn't tell me leh..I've been taking everything tgtr.. oops..

Ya I also take everything together.. Nurse never say must take separately le..

wah..this brand of fishoil is so exp! my neurogains cost $38.00 for 30 capsules.

maybe yours a better brand...
I also take neurogain, after discount $32plus... The capsule also smaller.. Hee

My gynae told me that these kind of fish oil is different from the prenatal kind.. so she discouraged me from taking these kind. Ur gynae say ok?
that time i told him i got a lot of my own one ...he didnt say anything. whats the diff except for the DHA dosing? That isnt a big deal cos i compensate by taking 3 capsules a day

YAY!!! Hahaha :D

Just eat fish at least twice a week nd take more eggs. Good enough to make up for the dha. Heehee..

Enjoy your babymoon! :)

thank you!.
yea i am taking fish quite often. cause i cant take chicken.

i always end up coughing badly at night after taking chicken:(

Thanks Summer_babe! I think this morning sickness is one thing i dread most about being preggy. Honestly it's even harder than labour itself. Feeling very hungry, not able to eat or drink but still puking(even during the middle of the night), too weak to tend to elder kids but still must force myself to get up and worry about baby's growth in belly..quite torturous. Glad that i got used to it and welcome it as part of my lifestyle now. Hahaha.. We are all halfway there! Just look forward to receiving our babies. ;)
During my frist trimester, I cried so much for my nausea. I hate the feeling and wonder if I am willing to suffer again for next pregnancy. But again, maybe I was on depression at the time. Once baby arrives, everything will overcome the fear. Haha

Oh forgot to share to u all, guardian having store wide 20%.. U all can buy your supplements there. Should be cheaper compare buying from clinic.

I bought fish oil at 20%, then the multivit comes in promo twin pack. So not entitle to store wide discount.
Children supplement also got discount..

Neurogain on offer! ok i gonna grab it... :) thanks

the moment it is in my mouth and i swallow with water ..the taste will come out liao

yah she is brave...if my 1st pregnancy is like that i would have closed my factory... lolz

wah your one 52 cm very tall bb ...

How tall was your boy? I remember he's bigger than my boy at birth! Haha..

Anyway my boy follows my genes. So he didn't really turn out tall. My girl is taller. I am only 157cm. My hubby only 172cm too. Heehee :p

During my frist trimester, I cried so much for my nausea. I hate the feeling and wonder if I am willing to suffer again for next pregnancy. But again, maybe I was on depression at the time. Once baby arrives, everything will overcome the fear. Haha

same here.
i will cry after puking.

How tall was your boy? I remember he's bigger than my boy at birth! Haha..
Anyway my boy follows my genes. So he didn't really turn out tall. My girl is taller. I am only 157cm. My hubby only 172cm too. Heehee :p
my boy is heavier ..aka Bui lolz than yours but in terms of height your is taller by 1cm lolz
my boy follow daddy genes ..if follow me liao lor .. cos i only 159cm lolz ...but daddy at 180cm

...i think fish oil all quite similar...

I been taking "non preggy fish oil" on daily basis so the dosage remains the same even when i was preggy with no1,2 and 3...

wah..this brand of fishoil is so exp! my neurogains cost $38.00 for 30 capsules.

maybe yours a better brand...
I was given 2 options for fish oil. One cheaper and one expensive. I took the expensive one because it has an extra ingredient. Can't remember what is it. Maybe you can compare with yours.
0.jpg

aiya.. .then too bad... nevermind. :)

I am still taking folic acid as i have Protein-S deficiency. My anti blood clot is lower than usual pregnant ladies. I am on daily self jab now to thin my blood so that my blood don't clot too easily. been self jabbing since last week and will go on till week 36.

I was given 2 options for fish oil. One cheaper and one expensive. I took the expensive one because it has an extra ingredient. Can't remember what is it. Maybe you can compare with yours.

Do you have the active ingredients or the nutritional info??

I notice I use different brand, but same distributor... seems like this distributor only do fish oil.... LOL

My fish oil is $30 for 30 capsules...

I am still taking folic acid as i have Protein-S deficiency. My anti blood clot is lower than usual pregnant ladies. I am on daily self jab now to thin my blood so that my blood don't clot too easily. been self jabbing since last week and will go on till week 36.

how's baby? so what's your level now for Protein S?

:D:D ya anyway nothing much to do at home also.
i was on leave yesterday and i slept for two hours after vacuming/ mopping and hand washing the clothes.
I am stay at home wife. No kid yet. I wake up at 6.30am to prepare breakfast for hubby then go back to bed near 8am. Sleep again till 11-12pm. Then face the computer or do some housework until 4pm (if I dont go out). Prepare dinner at 5.30pm then so on...
No time for afternoon nap but I guess my morning nap is enough. LOL :p

Self jab?? Sound serious isnt? Does it happens during pregnancy only?

self jab :eek: poor thing ... mother is the more wei da person...
btw what is protein S deficiency ...how di you get it ? since young or only during pregnancy

lousy,the nurse din tell me this leh..
that is why we have this forum to share information :p so now you know dun repeat the mistake :)

I am stay at home wife. No kid yet. I wake up at 6.30am to prepare breakfast for hubby then go back to bed near 8am. Sleep again till 11-12pm. Then face the computer or do some housework until 4pm (if I dont go out). Prepare dinner at 5.30pm then so on...
No time for afternoon nap but I guess my morning nap is enough. LOL :p
u already advanced your afternoon nap from 8-11-12pm leh :p

Somehow I feel you! Like back to my PND period when i had #1. I cried everyday too. Always asking myself why i got myself into this mess. Worse thing was there was not even a single cure for MS. The feeling is 生不如死!!! My hubby even asked if we should just take baby away. But i would never never never ever do that no matter how suffering it was. So just fight on! Look forward to gynae's appointment so i can see baby and tell myself this is what i am looking forward to! Haha..

my boy is heavier ..aka Bui lolz than yours but in terms of height your is taller by 1cm lolz
my boy follow daddy genes ..if follow me liao lor .. cos i only 159cm lolz ...but daddy at 180cm

I see, plus minus about the same! Haha.. Except your boy is still chubby now!! :D

Self jab?? Sound serious isnt? Does it happens during pregnancy only?

self jab :eek: poor thing ... mother is the more wei da person...
btw what is protein S deficiency ...how di you get it ? since young or only during pregnant?

I discover my condition after my 2nd MC, coz i have consecutive MC in Jan and Mar and both were really early loss like before 6 weeks. My gynae suggest that i do SLE, antibodies and glucose test. Then how i discover that i got lower Protein S then normal pp, but it was like really border line low.
Luckily my condition is quite ok, was on baby aspirin to thin the blood but the recent blood test results was not good as it drop further. Doc just want to be caution about it thus put me on self jab. My hub jab for me. hehe

I don't know whether it is only during pregnancy anot as i couldn't determine my baseline. :p was pregnant in Apr hahhaa

Protein-S deficiency is a deficiency in anti blood clot agents, a lot of details haha too long to type.

I discover my condition after my 2nd MC, coz i have consecutive MC in Jan and Mar and both were really early loss like before 6 weeks. My gynae suggest that i do SLE, antibodies and glucose test. Then how i discover that i got lower Protein S then normal pp, but it was like really border line low.
Luckily my condition is quite ok, was on baby aspirin to thin the blood but the recent blood test results was not good as it drop further. Doc just want to be caution about it thus put me on self jab. My hub jab for me. hehe

I don't know whether it is only during pregnancy anot as i couldn't determine my baseline. :p was pregnant in Apr hahhaa

Protein-S deficiency is a deficiency in anti blood clot agents, a lot of details haha too long to type.
did you ask doc is it generic and will pass on to baby ? and what else must you take not ...
anti blood clot is no joke one leh... cos during given birth you need those

did you ask doc is it generic and will pass on to baby ? and what else must you take not ...
anti blood clot is no joke one leh... cos during given birth you need those

she will need to off any drugs related to blood clotting on week 36, when she delivers from 38 to 40 by then her normal blood flow would have resume

I will get confused if you explain more. I'm bad in medical terms. haha...
Anyway hopefully you will be back to normal after this pregnancy. Having self jab forever is crazy... finger cross XX

Back