Advice needed! Bra sizes for pregnant mums

ding2505

Hi will like to check with all experienced mums here on how your bra sizes change during pregnancy. I was initially 75B, then in my first month i bought extensions as the bra was getting tighter, 2nd month i bought a 80B bra, then had to use extensions, 3rd month i bought 85C bra as getting tight. Feeling quite confused as to whether i would be buying a new bra every month and what my breast sizes will be! Will like to ask experienced mums these questions pls:

1. What is your bra size pre pregnancy?
2. What is your biggest bra size during pregnancy?
3. What is your bra size while nursing?
4. What is your bra size after no longer breast feeding and everything "back to normal".

hello! Im a FTM too haha...

Ya my size also keep changing so wat I did was to wear my sports bra in the end, almost everyday. For me im very used to sports bra so quite ok with it. Not sure if u ok. I oso bought the bra extensions. When at home I don't even wear bra cos it's v uncomfortable!

:p

Huh when I was pregnant the boobs also grew even though it was only first tri.

I found only sports bra fits me well. I had a type of cotton bra which I bought at 7-11...that's quite comfy for me too. I totally ditched my wired bras...

JTS,

I have already delivered on feb 2014.

My pre pregnancy bra is 34D.
Largest bra during pregnancy is 36F (nursing bra)
unable to wear my bra (36F) during nursing and wore no cup size nursing bra which is like a sport bra.
and lucky was able to wear back my old bra after stopped nursing.

Recommend to buy nursing bra instead of your normal bra if possible as you will still able to use it while nursing your baby

JTS,

I have already delivered on feb 2014.

My pre pregnancy bra is 34D.
Largest bra during pregnancy is 36F (nursing bra)
unable to wear my bra (36F) during nursing and wore no cup size nursing bra which is like a sport bra.
and lucky was able to wear back my old bra after stopped nursing.

Recommend to buy nursing bra instead of your normal bra if possible as you will still able to use it while nursing your baby

Thanks for the useful info! so i think i will go buy some no cup nursing bras kind in third trimester, see what size that time is...
So after stop nursing, will become back to normal pre-pregnancy size? Actually i dont mind one cup bigger, my original B cup is quite small! Hahhaah.

Thanks for the useful info! so i think i will go buy some no cup nursing bras kind in third trimester, see what size that time is...
So after stop nursing, will become back to normal pre-pregnancy size? Actually i dont mind one cup bigger, my original B cup is quite small! Hahhaah.

I just went gmarket to buy some last night hehe ;D gd reviews. i PM u already! :p

Not very sure if will get bigger , but seriously the elasticity will be affected especially if you will be nursing long .

recommended by massage lady to do alot of massage if possible to keep shape. :)

Btw i brought my bras from Qoo10 too , nice seller she is a mummy too and will advise you what size to wear!

Not very sure if will get bigger , but seriously the elasticity will be affected especially if you will be nursing long .

recommended by massage lady to do alot of massage if possible to keep shape. :)

Btw i brought my bras from Qoo10 too , nice seller she is a mummy too and will advise you what size to wear!

Cool! Can share the link?

Back