(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

IMG_3689.JPG
IMG_3687.JPG
Just to share,i bought the cheapest leggings ever from Toa Payoh Central Bus Interchange.
Leggings only $7 (Not for tall mummies :) and no trying)
Bought a bra extention for $3.90 from a cheap bra house call Pretty International at block 190.
Their bra extention comes in various size,but not as many colours compare to those at QOO.
Then i had my salmon steak dinner at Jacks Place.

@geramine, so good can still fit.

I am 19 wks too, already started maternity pants like from week 14 onwards. Still hanging on to my normal dress, but I think can't fit already.
Do you feel that we start to balloon faster since last week?

View attachment 370426 View attachment 370428 Just to share,i bought the cheapest leggings ever from Toa Payoh Central Bus Interchange.
Bought a bra extention for $3.90 from a cheap bra house call Pretty International at block 190.
Their bra extention comes in various size,but not as many colours compare to those at QOO.

$7 bucks is cheap!.

wanted to get from h&m the other day but they only left with s and l.

i miss thoes days where i can fit into size s haha

I am 19 wks too, already started maternity pants like from week 14 onwards. Still hanging on to my normal dress, but I think can't fit already.
not for me .. i dun think i balloon alot ..my weight gain still slow... and i am 20wks+

same for me as well.
:confused::confused:
got to watch my weight gain. so far 5kg going 6kg liao

eh, but my weight only 2-3kg. But I am overweight to begin with hahaa

@PTB7674, I notice that my bump is getting bigger although my weight gain has been around the same for the past 2wk

$7 bucks is cheap!.

wanted to get from h&m the other day but they only left with s and l.

i miss thoes days where i can fit into size s haha

i bought 2 for $20 from Cotton on,the other day,thought was super cheap already,but $7 and a number of colors,i am planning to get a few more :p
BTW,they come in a few sizes

I just took out my maternity wear on Sunday from vacuum bag and dumped the normal clothes into the vacuum and also did a clear out for those clothes that were hanged in wardrobe without wearing for years! kekeke

I just spring cleaned my wardrobe and donated some clothes which I hardly wear....

Now my wardrobe is 75% normal clothes, 25% maternity clothes.

I don't intend to throw my normal clothes to remind myself that I still need to fit into them after birth!

Last edited:
Not sure what gatherings date and time do your hAve currently.
Can tell me the dates? Thks.

I am buying more big long t shirts n I bought one preg legging for $12.50( can adjust the size).
I am still wearing some of the pre preg dresses and still can fit though look shorter.
I also sometimes miss wearing my s and xs clothes but well think of the new baby , it will make u happier:)

Go Bkk can buy lots cheap baby stuffs, den no need spend a lot in sg. Good

I also can't go back to pre pregnancy weight...

Before i had #1 is m/l size..
After birth xl

N after my #2 2xl..

Now i juz hope i can stay at 2xl .... lol
#1 pregnancy has already PROVED that i wont recover old figure despite cut down on food .. and exercise .. those stubborn fat just wan to stick to me so #2 wont be any diff lolz so might as well give it away to the needy

Haha I am hoping to still go back to pre-#1 size! I heard it is still doable.. I just want to cut down on the tummy fats.. lolz..

I just spring cleaned my wardrobe and donated some clothes which I hardly wear....

Now my wardrobe is 75% normal clothes, 25% maternity clothes.

I don't intend to keep my normal clothes to remind myself that I still need to fit into them after birth!

I just took out my maternity wear on Sunday from vacuum bag and dumped the normal clothes into the vacuum and also did a clear out for those clothes that were hanged in wardrobe without wearing for years! kekeke

Actually I also just blessed away some of my old dresses which I know I wont wear.. I am still wearing my usual clothes now though..

View attachment 370426 View attachment 370428 Just to share,i bought the cheapest leggings ever from Toa Payoh Central Bus Interchange.

Eh ur bra extension expensive lol .. I bought $1 Donno which block .. Somewhere somewhere near the sell durian one

I am buying more big long t shirts n I bought one preg legging for $12.50( can adjust the size).
I am still wearing some of the pre preg dresses and still can fit though look shorter.
I also sometimes miss wearing my s and xs clothes but well think of the new baby , it will make u happier:)

There is one this Friday lunch time at Marche Vivo organised by @yingzz.

Then there is another one on 12 September dinner in Orchard/Bugis area organised by @newbiemom

Have you been to Bangkok before to shop for baby stuff?? Are there any particular places you go to????

there is one at vivo, Marche tomolo from 12.30pm onward
there another on the 12th Sept . location to be confirm

go BKK cheap but your air tix and hotel leh :p

go BKK cheap but your air tix and hotel leh :p

Think of it as babymoon lor... :p

I tagging onto my hubby's trip cuz he is there for company incentive/team building trip.

Then redeem my tickets with miles.

Hotel I pay employee rates.

So okay lah, air tix and hotel quite cheap for me :p

Your HOliday how?? Still gg Okinawa?? Now got more charter flights to Okinawa for Oct and Nov...

There is one this Friday lunch time at Marche Vivo organised by @yingzz.

Then there is another one on 12 September dinner in Orchard/Bugis area organised by @newbiemom

Have you been to Bangkok before to shop for baby stuff?? Are there any particular places you go to????

This fri lunch I can't coz working thus 12 sept should be okay.

I went Bkk before. Not sure the name of the place but I can check w my bro these few days. I rem that place is a wholesale place( mus buy at least in tens) , must take small boat to go there then walk in . Coz buy in bulk more worth it. but well air ticket and hotel ex la but also can go relax and enjoy holiday-

Think of it as babymoon lor... :p
I tagging onto my hubby's trip cuz he is there for company incentive/team building trip.
Then redeem my tickets with miles.
Hotel I pay employee rates.
So okay lah, air tix and hotel quite cheap for me :p
Your HOliday how?? Still gg Okinawa?? Now got more charter flights to Okinawa for Oct and Nov...
what you so many lobang one lolz ... maybe i should just see how much mileage i have and redeem accordingly lolz

my holiday still dunno leh lolz ... my mom kept telling my hubby dun go holiday ...this cannot eat that cnanot do waste time :s but i still wan to go leh hopefully my hubby dun count the staycation at sentosa as babymoon sob sob

i know got chartered flights :p i thinking of sneak out of country when my mom go holiday in oct lolz ... so still KIV lah :p

This fri lunch I can't coz working thus 12 sept should be okay.

I went Bkk before. Not sure the name of the place but I can check w my bro these few days. I rem that place is a wholesale place( mus buy at least in tens) , must take small boat to go there then walk in . Coz buy in bulk more worth it. but well air ticket and hotel ex la but also can go relax and enjoy holiday-
i am joining for lunch during lunch hr and will go back to office after that lolz

Oops I'm at west coast area and it's still raining over here now....
i see i see ...

aiyah sianz ..dunno go where for lunch .. suntec and ms area must siam cos COMEX start today
vivo cannot go cos tomolo going ... where else fr lunch when the weather look gloomy like going to rain

i see i see ...

aiyah sianz ..dunno go where for lunch .. suntec and ms area must siam cos COMEX start today
vivo cannot go cos tomolo going ... where else fr lunch when the weather look gloomy like going to rain

join me at kallang wave? i am going to Daiso to shop! :p

Hi ladies, didn't follow this thread for 2 days.. just finish reading all.. tired..
Just did my detail scan Tue, today is Thursday. But it seems quite long ago. Must tahan another month to see bb again.. sianz..

Back