P1 preration / enrichment class for year 2008 babies.

Dear mummies,

I am looking for enrichment course for English and Maths for my girl. Location wise prefer in the west.
Currently she is K2 and since next year she will be in P1 thought it be good to start preparing her now.
I try to enquiry Stalford Education at Jurong Point for Sat class... but due to some problem they do not have any more sat class... left with Sun only.

Anyone have good recommendation of centre? Can pm or share here too.

There are many outlet of mindstretcher. But i heard about student copying the passage from board.... supose to make them remember?
Hi mummyfei, u mean both subjects so far are good. How old is yr child?

Hi Summer1979, my boy is in K2 and my girl is in K1. Both of them are attending mindstretcher at the moment. Every lesson, the teacher equipped them with lots of worksheets. She will go through the question and practice with them. At the end of each class, teacher will feedback to me which area my kids are weak at and ask me to practice with them at home.

my children is with this tutor who does brain training and academic content to prep them up for P1... as they are young, improvements are easily seen and observed... they show better listening and are more attentive now...

my children is with this tutor who does brain training and academic content to prep them up for P1... as they are young, improvements are easily seen and observed... they show better listening and are more attentive now...
Hi Joannelim1975,

where is the place and how's the fees like?

Looking around for Maths enrichment classes for my girl (she's entering P1 next year)
and did a comparison between some popular choices now - Kumon, MPM, CMA, JEI/ PSLEMaths and Math Monkey.

So much info around so good for me to have one place to reference for all the prices, class duration, methods, recommended centres etc. :p
Can take a look to help you in your choices too: http://www.sakuraharuka.com/2014/07/prepping-for-p1-comparison-of-popular.html

Back