BEWARE: Confinement Lady Jin Feng

happy mom

Dear mummies, I am still in my confinement now and the above confinement nanny is so irresponsible.

I had given birth at 35th week, which is around 4 weeks ahead of my EDD, where my original confinement lady was not able to make it as is too last minute and ahead of her schedule. This is total understandable and she intro and confirm for me CL Jin Feng.

Prior she came over SG and my hubby had request a list of items what we need to prepare so to minimize the number of hiccups. We had bought most of items like usual stuffs like wine and lotsa of ginger etc..

The moment she came over, say all the stuffs are not up to her standard and for example she need is 文冬姜 (bentong ginger) and i heard that is not easy to find in SG; most of the ginger in market my hubby visited came from Indonesia. She start her criticize saying very not pleasing words, like like that if I not able to 'release' those gas is not her fault and we are at fault as not able to provide those equipment. This is only of the 1 'interesting' story.

I was thinking that as long she can help us and our baby during this 28 days, we can endure and try our best to fulfill her request. But today (9 Aug 14) which is only 19th days of my confinement, she just came over to me saying that she not feeling well and she need to go back. Without allowing me to response she went back to her room and packed her bag, this really caught us unprepared. We even offer her to bring her to doctor and ask her to rest and etc. But she insisted where we no choice and my hubby rush out to withdraw $$$ to pay for her services.

The most angry part, the moment she got the $$$ and ang bao, her 'acting' gone and it seem she is cured. This is total so irresponsible and at the very last minute the entire family was rushing like mad and at some point we totally clueless.

Hope this lesson learnt by us, can serve as a warning to all.

Her details as follows:

MY Mobile: +60 17 360 8432
SG Mobile: 91561543

Attachments

• CL.jpg
    CL.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 472
Actually, you should terminate her service if you don't feel comfortable with her. I regretted not doing so for mine, ended up with mild depression cos she didn't follow instructions and even told tales to make me sound like an unreasonable employer

Sometimes they lie that they are not well and leave earlier to get new jobs. Shorter amt of time though same rate/day but more angbaos for them.
Unscrupulous "so-called" nannies. Only use those your relatives or friends dare to recommend you, dun trust the confinement industries ppl.

Dear mummies, I am still in my confinement now and the above confinement nanny is so irresponsible.

I had given birth at 35th week, which is around 4 weeks ahead of my EDD, where my original confinement lady was not able to make it as is too last minute and ahead of her schedule. This is total understandable and she intro and confirm for me CL Jin Feng.

Prior she came over SG and my hubby had request a list of items what we need to prepare so to minimize the number of hiccups. We had bought most of items like usual stuffs like wine and lotsa of ginger etc..

The moment she came over, say all the stuffs are not up to her standard and for example she need is 文冬姜 (bentong ginger) and i heard that is not easy to find in SG; most of the ginger in market my hubby visited came from Indonesia. She start her criticize saying very not pleasing words, like like that if I not able to 'release' those gas is not her fault and we are at fault as not able to provide those equipment. This is only of the 1 'interesting' story.

I was thinking that as long she can help us and our baby during this 28 days, we can endure and try our best to fulfill her request. But today (9 Aug 14) which is only 19th days of my confinement, she just came over to me saying that she not feeling well and she need to go back. Without allowing me to response she went back to her room and packed her bag, this really caught us unprepared. We even offer her to bring her to doctor and ask her to rest and etc. But she insisted where we no choice and my hubby rush out to withdraw $$$ to pay for her services.

The most angry part, the moment she got the $$$ and ang bao, her 'acting' gone and it seem she is cured. This is total so irresponsible and at the very last minute the entire family was rushing like mad and at some point we totally clueless.

Hope this lesson learnt by us, can serve as a warning to all.

Her details as follows:

MY Mobile: +60 17 360 8432
SG Mobile: 91561543

Thank you for this piece of information because some CL recommended her to me and I have just spoken on the phone with her. She sounded really fine but I only found out her name after speaking and saw your post after I tried to search for reviews on her!!

Back