Good brands for infant shoes

ann_sg123

Hi mums,

Recently I started to shop for shoes for my 11mth boy. Any good shoes brand to recommend?
My friend recommended Shupeas as they are customisable in size. Any good reviews on their shoes?

Ann

I heard pediped is not bad either. or see kai run.
but recently i bought a pair for mothercare first. my bb is not used to wearing shoes :(

I bought Shupeas recently from Mums and Babes.
They are really soft and my boy got used to wearing it pretty fast. I like that the length can be adjusted, considering my boys' feet is still quite small.

You bought See Kai Run? are those shoes using pig lining?

heyhey! anyone know of any shoe brand that is good for flat foot kiddos?

my nephew who just turned 2 has flat foot and because of that, he's always lazy to walk far..

any similar case?

Hi mums,

Recently I started to shop for shoes for my 11mth boy. Any good shoes brand to recommend?
My friend recommended Shupeas as they are customisable in size. Any good reviews on their shoes?

Ann

Hello Ann, Did you get the Shupeas! When I saw that brand I was super in love with their adjustable sizing. Heard pediped is good too!
You can try Stride Ride. Important to get good brand for shoes cause that's when they start to walk around a lot more and their feet & steps are developing! :)

just to share stride ride at imm is having a 80% clearance moving out sale. very good buys!!!

unit 02-46/47 IMM
2 jurong east st 21

tel 68999063

Back