(2014) ivf mummies support group

Lol. Fauthfullyyours, go for it if you really like it.
I am using backpack. Never go and see got what nice backpack haha.

I got mine at mothercare budd. But don't know got your size anot. Maybe u can go c c.

Backpack I might get converse saw a few nice designs yesterday. Hehe. If want more brand maybe will check out Agnes b. Actually I got two kate spade diaper bag already but think will get another backpack style if intend to use carrier bring bb out. Front carrier back backpack lol

hello! me super busy day today! now still in office. dolly gal, the bags so cute! But i already bought the miffy one. haiz...

yeah, my itch still there. back is better and now i can lie on my back to sleep a bit. but it has spread to my whole arm and legs. the arm has like 50 over bumps i think. i just saw my TCM doc. she says it is more of an allergic reaction rather than pregnancy itch. but cant confirm what I am allergic too. She gave me some TCM meds for it, but she says cos of beanie so can't give the usual dose also.

Hmmm.. buddy roughly how much is the nursing bra? I saw qoo10 selling not sure if is alright.
Circle still in office. Wah jia you. You are working late?

Morning everyone, so tired but today got to work early.
Hmm.. fair only $19. Don't know if I got the strength to go to Oct fair. Any idea qoo10 bra ok one ma? I don't feel like getting up. Super tired.. zzzz...

Good morning I'm very early today too. Even send my dh to the door this morning hahaha. Bud I think u can try order from qo10 1st at least their price reasonable. Anyway all nursing bra no wire so I guess quality more or less same since doesn't offer support. Haha. If u can order straight from taobao even cheaper but the Chinese wordings may kill u while u surf for your stuff.

I back on bed but probably will go bath soon as still need top up petrol yesterday low already but lazy to top up. It's a cooling weather my side raining hope later no jam.

Should I have mac for bf today or go get noodles....

Hmmm.. Maybe I just try qoo10 first on the quality as they got cup 36DD haha. So far I am still wearing my old bra 'touch wood' don't increase.
I am now pondering in my mind also should I drive to mcd or market Eat noodles.. The weather is making me lazy.. I still have not get out to work and laying on my bed with my working clothing on.
Today is only wed jia you. . Haha. . Tomorrow can see beanie.

Good morning I'm very early today too. Even send my dh to the door this morning hahaha. Bud I think u can try order from qo10 1st at least their price reasonable. Anyway all nursing bra no wire so I guess quality more or less same since doesn't offer support. Haha. If u can order straight from taobao even cheaper but the Chinese wordings may kill u while u surf for your stuff.

I back on bed but probably will go bath soon as still need top up petrol yesterday low already but lazy to top up. It's a cooling weather my side raining hope later no jam.

Should I have mac for bf today or go get noodles....

Hi I recently just bought some nursing bra both with under wire and without from groupon. There are sizes available till c cup only I think.. can't remember though .. check it out
http://m.groupon.sg/deals/fashion-apparel/groupon-p03015006-8/718835727

Last edited:
A super big breakfast... haha just whack.
Joie and ete Thanks for the info. How I wish we can graduate soon like joie and snow.
Ete you are Nov mummies too?

Attachments

• 1409097580470.jpg
    1409097580470.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 148
I got to try the nursing bra at the fair so I feel safer to buy where I can feel n try... even got a sports bra to support when slp all one price $19 n nursing top at 29 flat... join mailing list still got free swimwear...

I drive thru mac for sme. Now lazy at work. Just now stand outside a while and legs kana mosquito bites! The bra looks affordable. But can wear wired nursing bra? Seldom see in mothercare nursing bra with wire. I hate the facts no wire going south haha but I scare wire bra really will affect milk production.

Can't wait to go back see my loots from taobao. Reach already my 1st shipment. Now waiting for 2nd shipment mainly nursing wear for after birth. Hands itchy want to shop online again.

Dolly so in end u got extra diaper bags? Hehe

Circle still busy? Hope busy busy at work can let u forget about itch.

Oh man heard that bf will not come menses.. Think the most I give 3 months then I need to try for jubilee bag haha.
Hmm... No time for shopping recently. Busy at work. .

I saw hb at wk6plus... But it really varies from individual. Some ppl only see sac then hb in next visit... cld b late implantation

finally got a bit of breather to log in and read the msg! the good thing about my office is that the aircon is super cold and that helps to reduce the itching. the sad part is that i have been eating my lunches at air-con places which is more pricey. i cant survive in hawkers and kopitiams. everyone is saying that my baby is an atas baby. first, she doesnt like home-cooked food but ok with outside food. now we can only eat at aircon places.

and nopers, i haven buy nursing bras yet. so far, my cupsize no change. no feeling of tenderness or fullness. only that it is more comfy with bra extender. by the way, buy later safer. don't buy too many now. my buddy bought during the last month, thinking it is safe since she increased cup sized and everuthing. end up, now she bf-ing and bust even bigger. All th nursing bras that she wore during the last trimester all too small. now got to buy a new batch all together.

tsf0205, after BFP, we calculate based on number of weeks. I think during your BT, it is considered 4wks (cos wk1 starts from the day of your last period). I had my first scan during week 6 and fetal pole/heartbeat was detected. but yes, sometimes too early then wont be able to see yet.

If I can remember my 1st scan thru v is 17-21 day past 5 day transfer can only see one sac nothing inside. It was during my week 7/8 then saw two sacs and bb hb.

tsf-my 6week scan @kkh amc saw fetal pole with hb, sac n yolk. did not hear heartbeat, din ask, not offered also..

chill n hope u goin back 4follow up soon...

I saw hb at wk6plus... But it really varies from individual. Some ppl only see sac then hb in next visit... cld b late implantation
I hope so.... To be exact, if counting from Ivf calculator, tdy is my 6 weeks, 3 days... Hoping for the best...

I hope so.... To be exact, if counting from Ivf calculator, tdy is my 6 weeks, 3 days... Hoping for the best...
Yup...only time will tell. That's what Dr Tan HH always tell me whenever things are on the grey side. If you have religion, pray to God everyday. He will hear your prayers. Talk to your baby and yourself not to give up. That's what I did during that time. There's very little you can do now except to wait for the next scan.

Faithfullyyours, babyustudio I saw their package online is $280 with 1 acrylic frame and 1 photo concept. Don't know what does photo concept means and how many photos in total. Seems quite interesting as in their overall.

The photo concept is like a collage. I see from the suntec bb fair they will choose 3-4 pics and collage and frame it up for u. I think something like that. I'm outside having pastamania now haha. Eating seafood marinara...so full now...

Faithfullyyours, babyustudio I saw their package online is $280 with 1 acrylic frame and 1 photo concept. Don't know what does photo concept means and how many photos in total. Seems quite interesting as in their overall.
LynnCandy, 1 photo concept refers to 1 outfit change/scene/background/people. For example, if you want to take together with your baby, it's considered as another photo concept, then need to top up $50 for each photo concept. Usually 1 photo concept, they will take about 50 photos from different angles. If you want to buy back all soft copies of that particular photo concept, top up another $100.

The package that they sold us at the bazaar is the $130 one but we only paid $99 for that package when we signed up at the booth.

Hahaha I get it all wrong cause I see the $99 pkg they introduce they show me the frame they will give and the pic is all collage up so I thought one concept means that. But somehow just got a feel will add and add and add and end up paying more once we start shooting. If I sign up most probably I will go for house shot. Will ask them to bring props over even if lesser props but at least more convi especially bb still small.

Today went shopping after work my legs in between bruise again. So painful. Fatter and fatter already. Cannot wait for sat my ceiling fans are coming...just now went John little get a waterproof disposable mat for mummies. Intend to lay on bed during last few weeks in case waterbag burst...even after birth can put on bed in case menses blood stain my bed...

I intend to add on another 2-3 photo concepts = $100-$150 and buy back all the soft copies = $300-400. Plus the amount I paid upfront = $99. Total damage estimated max = $649.

Good morning, I am already at the market eating now haha.
Wah one concept meaning one clothing. Oic.. wah maybe I will ask more from walk a dog on their 10 copies meaning what leh.

Attachments

• 1409180787431.jpg
    1409180787431.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 151
Hahaha I get it all wrong cause I see the $99 pkg they introduce they show me the frame they will give and the pic is all collage up so I thought one concept means that. But somehow just got a feel will add and add and add and end up paying more once we start shooting. If I sign up most probably I will go for house shot. Will ask them to bring props over even if lesser props but at least more convi especially bb still small.

Today went shopping after work my legs in between bruise again. So painful. Fatter and fatter already. Cannot wait for sat my ceiling fans are coming...just now went John little get a waterproof disposable mat for mummies. Intend to lay on bed during last few weeks in case waterbag burst...even after birth can put on bed in case menses blood stain my bed...

Hi I had tigh abrasion too in the last trimester. I resorted to wearing thin tights everyday even under my dresses cos the abrasion is really painful. You might want to try to buy those thin tights which are free size and not very expensive .

I will get abrasion at v area. The lips area feels a little puffy and swollen. Not painful la, just more budged up. Supposedly it is normal cos of increased blood flow to that area. So I just apply drapolene nappy rash cream like 3-4 times a day.

Else if kanna abrasion, will end up walking like a duck man. Damn painful.

I walk like penguin yesterday lol cause I'm a skirt person. Even wear shorts also loose type so no protection in between that area. Tdy apply aloe gel feel better already. Ya I also realise seems to be more puffed up lol.

Lunch time ladies what u girls having.

Wah think wear pants more often to prevent rubbing?
Hmm.. later if got time I go qoo10 to see the bra. Hehe if I got time. Later going to see beanie.. so happy but review on my sugar reading sure kenna from doc again. My office got many mooncakes just whack 1 slice later haha.
The photoshot I think I will go and find out more again and will book one soon. Just so cute..
Buddy, btw did you go and listen to cordlife that day? If not oct fair still can go.

I didn purposely track but at anytime will feel them. Especially at night when I am lying on bed. Dh will keep pressing and finding hard spots. When found he press and most of the time will get a reaction from beanies. Don't know he pressing which part of beanies.

I am so full had seafood spaghetti again at coffeeshop western stall. Yesterday night and today crave!

U girls stomach grow everyday? My like stagnant already. Can see big but not growing in inches yet.

Back