(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

This baby fair not as good as I was expecting.... Checked some prices and saw some items but the pricing not as enticing leh... So only end up with 1 yoga pants... So random right.

Deciding between the UV And steam sterilizer, still deciding which one to get...

I also dun dare buy now.. only see see look look...

Wait after detail scan then buy

i went to the fair at suntec yesterday afternoon.wanted to look at baby cot,but its so hard to even take a closer look.
queued up,then some couples will shoved thier way to the front to talk to the sales person.

so i will have to got to the one in oct after my detail scan also to "sweep",hopefully...

i just ordered. sian some of the items like dreammat and the california baby cream sold out. Should have ordered last night
They will reopen if response is good. Don't worry lah...

I saw the Dream Mat at the fair yesterday at $19.90 BOGOF, so I'm sure it would be avail at the actual fair as well.

I also managed to go toilet with baby in all kinds of carriers, pouch and sling. But i have never tried the wrap. What i heard is the dangling cloth will touch the toilet bowl. Maybe must be careful. But i rather support baby than worry about the dangling cloth. Haha.. And i think need somewhere to put baby down before i can remove the wrap and tie again if it ever comes loose. So in the end i didn't buy to try.

Actually I really love my wrap. Love it so much that I shipped mine to a good friend of mine overseas for her to use. It is a bit warm, wish it was shorter coz I have to double tie around my waist (am a size S). But once you double tie no excess cloth. You can tuck it around if not double tie.

It's got a nice bounce to it coz of the fabric - kinda like a sarong but w baby close to your chest. I've seen videos where they use it to back sling the kid too but I never learnt how to do it.

My #1 falls asleep inside real quick when I need to soothe him too

Actually I really love my wrap. Love it so much that I shipped mine to a good friend of mine overseas for her to use. It is a bit warm, wish it was shorter coz I have to double tie around my waist (am a size S). But once you double tie no excess cloth. You can tuck it around if not double tie.

It's got a nice bounce to it coz of the fabric - kinda like a sarong but w baby close to your chest. I've seen videos where they use it to back sling the kid too but I never learnt how to do it.

My #1 falls asleep inside real quick when I need to soothe him too

Sounds good! Thanks for sharing! I am so tempted to try it out this time. What brand did you buy? :)

We probably have to double tie in order to keep those dangling cloth away. I saw some mummies who let the excess dangle though. Could it be because it feels too thick around the waist after double tie?

I had a fruitful trip at the fair today. Heehee.. Not crowded! And the walkways were spacious unlike those at expo. I bought the ardo calypso breastpump set from mumsfairy. And I bought milk bottles, brush and some accessories from pigeon. I also stocked up GAIA baby products. Plus some other small items like mittens, blankets and washcloths. :D

Sounds good! Thanks for sharing! I am so tempted to try it out this time. What brand did you buy? :)

We probably have to double tie in order to keep those dangling cloth away. I saw some mummies who let the excess dangle though. Could it be because it feels too thick around the waist after double tie?

Last time it was branded sleepywrap. You don't have to double tie, can tie it as a bow too. But must admit a bit warm if not in Aircon.

Anyone else awake? So hungry now.

Last night cannot sleep after a pee. Having headaches now. Need to off half a day go bk office in the afternoon. Keep having this problem nowadays.

Yesterday had dim sum but I did not order 马来糕 and 鸡蛋糕。now my mind kept flashing images of these Lolz

That means u are very fair then can see ..

behind the knees are varicose veins. guess too much standing fr home to work mon-fri in the train
chest/bust area and around waist all green veins.
I look like those transparent lizard lor.

Yesterday had dim sum but I did not order 马来糕 and 鸡蛋糕。now my mind kept flashing images of these Lolz

good morning :) i also had dim sum for dinner last night at 温到食. had a 3 rounds of their chee cheong fun with char shao and 2 rounds of thier fried chicken wings, etc

eat chicken wings till shiok

Attachments

• IMG_6502.jpg
    IMG_6502.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 154
last wk my co got fire drill and best lor, my mgr ask me to be the warden, with a new gal as my assistant
when the 1st 'fake" bell rings, my mgr ask me to take lift dwn. so I went to look for my assistant to make sure everybody leave before she leave. who noes she already downstairs. sigh
anyway I proceed to the lift. a handful of my colleagues also join
when the 2nd "real" bell ring, my mgr and her staff walk dwn the staircase from 15th to basement carpark with other dept directors, she scold the rest of the colleagues who came dwn with me "suddenly the company hv so many pregnant women". a guy commented his die inside.

Last night cannot sleep after a pee. Having headaches now. Need to off half a day go bk office in the afternoon. Keep having this problem nowadays.

to me,that happen almost every night.never have a sleep till morning since dunno when.i will automatic wake up for a pee and drink water.

the pee...ha...takes forever to finish dripping

good morning :) i also had dim sum for dinner last night at 温到食. had a 3 rounds of their chee cheong fun with char shao and 2 rounds of thier fried chicken wings, etc

eat chicken wings till shiok
Wah 3round of Chee Cheong fun :eek:
I went prime revolving restaurant main aim is the Peking duck Lolz ...
Dim sum all one round only Lolz

last wk my co got fire drill and best lor, my mgr ask me to be the warden, with a new gal as my assistant
when the 1st 'fake" bell rings, my mgr ask me to take lift dwn. so I went to look for my assistant to make sure everybody leave before she leave. who noes she already downstairs. sigh
when the 2nd "real" bell ring, my mgr and her staff walk dwn the staircase from 15th to basement carpark with other dept directors, she scold the rest of the colleagues who came dwn with me "suddenly the company hv so many pregnant women". a guy commented his die inside.

har...why your mgr ask pregnant staff to become fire warden.like there is nobody else in the office.u shld be the one taking the lift and find a nice place to sit down one ma

har...why your mgr ask pregnant staff to become fire warden.like there is nobody else in the office.u shld be the one taking the lift and find a nice place to sit down one ma

my HR also nvr say anything. sigh
by right she can stop my mgr coz employees r covered under co insurance
what if anything happen, she's in trouble
anyway I also no complain coz in real situation, pregnant women also need to run :p
but I was waiting my HR to at least say something. so disappointed.

Lol usually we are all downstairs even before the fire alarm rings :X

I am working on that day, I thought it is in the evening. But I am near vivocity so probably can drop by awhile. Which restaurant u r booking? I probably only hv an hour so meet up and my quick lunch with u gals if u dun mind
Vivo also within my reach but their appt at 1pm abit late for me to join

Morning mummies! Hope you all had a great weekend!
I am also not feeling well, gonna see a doctor. Can't really sleep well during the weekends, hips and back aching, but i believe baby is growing that's why i am feeling like this. But i cant sleep well bcos of the aches and i look like panda now... need get mc to rest.

Morning mummies! Hope you all had a great weekend!
I am also not feeling well, gonna see a doctor. Can't really sleep well during the weekends, hips and back aching, but i believe baby is growing that's why i am feeling like this. But i cant sleep well bcos of the aches and i look like panda now... need get mc to rest.
Take care leh .. We only half way niah

So tired over the weekend... My boy have been down w high fever since thurs night. Temp kept staying at 39-40. Highest reach 40.6, when I send him to kk. Was send home after chest X-ray and lots of med. temp only manage to come down slightly yesterday. Still staying at around 38-39. Think if today still not going down, have to go back to kk for a blood test.

So tired over the weekend... My boy have been down w high fever since thurs night. Temp kept staying at 39-40. Highest reach 40.6, when I send him to kk. Was send home after chest X-ray and lots of med. temp only manage to come down slightly yesterday. Still staying at around 38-39. Think if today still not going down, have to go back to kk for a blood test.

Oh no, I hope he gets well soon. And you also take care of yourself...

Back