(2014) ivf mummies support group

You mean the fair got sell the zhong gui shower gel? I never walk fully in the fair just skip here and there to see. I bought the avent machine what brand you all get for your bf pump?
I had korean bbq just now haha. A fulfilling sat also means all the housework never do. Tomorrow one day to finish up all the work siong.
How is everyone today so quiet? Dolly you got go to the fair again?
Circle got go out?
I bought Avent breast pump. But I read Medela freestyle is good. Don't know whether I wanna get that too.

That one very expensive right? Luckily the pump is $229 from the fair so then I decided to give bf. Otherwise if is a few hundreds then I will not give bf as I intend to give only like 2 months. After that I want to try for next one lol.

I bought mine at $279 during GSS at Robinsons. Single electric pump. It's a set. Comes with bottles, warmer and containers, etc. I read that Medela freestyle costs about $500+ and it's dual pump. Only takes about 15 minutes to express whereas Avent takes about 40 minutes.

I got both Medela freestyle and avent double breast pump :) hahaha

Yup the zhong gui shower gel there selling. It's at a small booth inside sells only the shower gel and some massage cream and baby carrier. The booth beside a booth selling confinement herbs prepack type.

I didn walk full also cause time to register for the talk already. Anyway I also don't know what to buy.

I had sushi for dinner just now. Drink bb tea with extra pearls sinful!

Tomorrow need to vacuum house and do some quick cleaning before any outdoor activities.

Me is polar bear. Whole day stay I aircon room. Haiz... Hoping for the itch to recover soon soon.

Just now ate the porridge that my dad cooked. Usually I super like but today suddenly feel that sesame oil too much. Whole mouth so uncomfy now...

Circle, hope ur itch will stop soon. Take care.

I went to the fair this afternoon . Very crowded human jam can't see much.
I m considering between medela n avent pump too... Medela is more popular but price also steep.
Bought some clothes from mother care again...

Mothercare clothes is cheap at the fair I was tempted to get too but later I step back cause I told dh no no we got alot clothes for Twinnies already. Haha. He was still saying don't get newborns one can get 1-2yrs I was like I think we also got 1-2yrs thou not a lot.

There is a mestudio there at exhibition and they offer a maternity and newborn Pkg for $248 only if u sign up at fare. Was so tempted to get but then think again probably stick to newborn better. Still sourcing around.

Wake up and see a very dark gloomy sky. What a sunday. Tomorrow is mon again so fast. Meeting gfs tomorrow and tue. So hope this week pass fast. Not going to have breakfast today. Later lunch going baby shower.

Look at the portion I am having haha. Good morning everyone. Yesterday the fair got many good deals. Lol. Going to church and the head home to do the stack of housework not done. Sian so fast Monday tomorrow. Yesterday I went to the fair very early like no. 1 those kind so I find the crowd still reasonable to walk around. So tempted got so much things to buy but must control too much already. I got avent pump as my sterilize and bottles are avent so just get the same and don't want to spend too much wait I no milk how even I my boobs DD la lol.
Anyone going to the fair today again?

Attachments

• 1408839880031.jpg
    1408839880031.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 135
Morning! Totally wide awake cos of the itch. Sigh.. i also hope it will disappear soon.

Lynncandy, your itch is like small tiny little red bumps or some small patches cluster tog or like pimples

Lynn is at suntec since 940am as she is always kiasu. So happy see the disney baby deco and bought avent bf pump haha I decided to give bf one month. Bought 3 pairs of shoes, clarins set very very good deal bought 2 sets. Now finished my shopping haha and enjoy waffles with ice cream.

Lynn you r the shopping queen!

Mine is like the elbow, the top side of my hand. You try Chinese tea with the tea leave wash after shower then after soak soak just wipe dry and cool yourself. Mine is like one patch one patch like this. Goodness like those sweat rash. If you scare the shower gel use those like Qv those type so not that hash. For me mine is a few areas so I just use normal PH5.5 shower gel ok for me.

Lynn you r the shopping queen!
Lynn is more to the kiasu queen. Shopping expert I think will be dolly and iwantahealthybaby lol. Dh complaint as he carried 2 big big shopping bags of items. If not I think we will get even more things haha.

Finish with cleaning. Dh vacuum floor and clean Wdw while I mop floor and clean furnitures. Now feeling shiok cause house seems clean again. For a while at least, very fast the dust will come again. Finish our bathing session and still gt time so dh say go mac for some brunch before heading bb shower.

I this shopping queen reduce a lot already haha. For me I tend to buy different days but few pieces few pieces rather than one day snap all type. Haha maybe that's why I don't really like going fair thou if u snap all one go u can save so much but the crowd and que sometimes turns me off. Can go see walk but to ask me lug and que abit difficult. Yesterday wore a yellow top and dh say I look like a big yellow highlighter haha. He say my stomach so big now still keep saying small. Haha but I really think it's small since it's twins inside.

So today circle going be polar bear again? Whao yr aircon 24/7 better be inverter type if not electric bill Siong. Mine is not inverter type but I regret already cause scare next time beanies might prefer sleeping in aircon. I will of cause cultivate them sleeping under fan 1st cause me and dh cannot take cold we both weak!!

Finish with cleaning. Dh vacuum floor and clean Wdw while I mop floor and clean furnitures. Now feeling shiok cause house seems clean again. For a while at least, very fast the dust will come again. Finish our bathing session and still gt time so dh say go mac for some brunch before heading bb shower.

I this shopping queen reduce a lot already haha. For me I tend to buy different days but few pieces few pieces rather than one day snap all type. Haha maybe that's why I don't really like going fair thou if u snap all one go u can save so much but the crowd and que sometimes turns me off. Can go see walk but to ask me lug and que abit difficult. Yesterday wore a yellow top and dh say I look like a big yellow highlighter haha. He say my stomach so big now still keep saying small. Haha but I really think it's small since it's twins inside.

So today circle going be polar bear again? Whao yr aircon 24/7 better be inverter type if not electric bill Siong. Mine is not inverter type but I regret already cause scare next time beanies might prefer sleeping in aircon. I will of cause cultivate them sleeping under fan 1st cause me and dh cannot take cold we both weak!!

Now doing my confinement and I am in my air con room 24/7, so really will get a bill shock at the end of the month.

Polar bear attempting to go shopping mall for lunch later. Hahaha. Cos finished 2 tubes of aloe vera gel already.

I also heart pain my electrical bill but bo bianz. Cannot survive outside leh.

Heng weekdays all at work. Got free aircon to enjoy :p

Lol joie is it true confinement cannot use fan to blow at us but on aircon? Luckily mine parent's just install new mitsubishi inverter aircon and new sofa with like those osim type lol shiok.. aiyo my house the aircon leaking water everyday sian.
I just came back from church going ntuc grab some detergents before I can do my housework as all like almost use finish.
Lonely day for me as dh not around. May go pedicure in the evening as my legs are really tired.
Kitkats you going to the fair to grab more stuff?
Dolly, so quiet busy going out?
Buddy, eat more at baby shower.
Circle at least enjoy some shopping.

i went 2suntec on fri.. 2bad i got 2tube of clarins liao... haiz.. miss out é good bundle...

might go expo later 2tak a look.. nowdays legs n feet suan easily.. i m lookin @ang ku queh n glutinous rice.. wonder if i get é teochew sweet kind..

i went 2suntec on fri.. 2bad i got 2tube of clarins liao... haiz.. miss out é good bundle...

might go expo later 2tak a look.. nowdays legs n feet suan easily.. i m lookin @ang ku queh n glutinous rice.. wonder if i get é teochew sweet kind..

There is a famous Ang ku kueh at Queensway there. A coffeeshop beside Alexandra village hawker. They got glutinous rice too.

Not going fair. Too crowded. I never check price outside so also don't know which is good deal. Maybe I will buy in oct fair ba.

Joy wasted the clarins supet good deal I just whack and get 2 sets. Kitkats maybe you got time go kiddy palace see the price then oct you go to the fair and see again. I still have not bought my stroller. Think no more time to buy and don't know which is good. Maybe after birth the I bring beanie to go and buy.
Just finish some housework only omg. Still got to mop and wash toilet.
Buddy enjoying nice buffet at baby showers? I only had a bun and meiji plain biscuit one packet for lunch. Today is poking finger day for me.

Ladies just wanted to ask on bf. If next time pump the milk the store where. In the cup given in avent set? Then put in fridge or freeze? Then how to heat up the milk? Use our pot to heat up?

Lol joie is it true confinement cannot use fan to blow at us but on aircon? Luckily mine parent's just install new mitsubishi inverter aircon and new sofa with like those osim type lol shiok.. aiyo my house the aircon leaking water everyday sian.
I just came back from church going ntuc grab some detergents before I can do my housework as all like almost use finish.
Lonely day for me as dh not around. May go pedicure in the evening as my legs are really tired.
Kitkats you going to the fair to grab more stuff?
Dolly, so quiet busy going out?
Buddy, eat more at baby shower.
Circle at least enjoy some shopping.

Yeah better to use aircon for both mummy and baby instead of having the fan directly blowing. . The Chinese believe will 进风。and cause rheumatism in old age. I set my air con between 27 to 28 C so I don't get a chill and it is not very cold either.

Ladies just wanted to ask on bf. If next time pump the milk the store where. In the cup given in avent set? Then put in fridge or freeze? Then how to heat up the milk? Use our pot to heat up?

Better to use milk bags easier for flat storage in freezer and fridge. Just pop the milk bag in a bottle warmer to warm the milk. High temperature will 'kill' nutrients in the bm

If you want to store the milk longer like up to 12 months, you need to store in the freezer. Yes use milk bags to store to maximise the space in the freezer. When you want to use the milk, take out from the freezer and put in the normal section of fridge to thaw before warming it up. When you warm up the milk, pour the milk into milk bottle and either use a electric warmer (I bought one from Avent) or you can boil water, pour hot water into a big cup and put the bottle in to warm the milk.

Thanks for the info ladies. What if pump to use for that day only just put in the fridge will do right? Then use the avent warmer? So I no need to buy the bag as I pump every day and only let beanie drink like 2 months. When we bf meaning we will not have period right?

We went to the Super Mom Bazaar today. Bought 3 things for baby. We bought a play mat for her at $79.90, a baby carrier with hipster seat (I Angel) at $160 and another photoshoot package for her at $99 with BabyU Studio.

Had seen this I Angel (Korean brand) baby carrier with hipster seat at Robinsons quite some time ago and it was love at first sight. Robinsons sells it at $189, even using the Robinsons card also only 5% discount. Now it only costs us $160 and we managed to purchase the design and colour that we like which is denim. Happy!

Play mat price was a steal too. Went to the fair at Expo in July and the play mat cost like $200 for the size that we wanted to buy. Didn't buy it then. Now the play mat costs $79.90 for the same size. Happy!

Yes we bought another photoshoot package for baby darling with BabyU Studio. This studio is different from the rest because all the photographers and staff are Koreans! The photography concept is very Korean too! Their package is very reasonable in our opinion.
$99 package with one year validity includes one photo concept shoot, art poster frame 5R, 2 pieces prints 4R and CD (selected photos). If we want to add another concept, add additional $50. If we want all the soft copies of the photos (1 concept, usually about 50 photos with high resolution), add $100. We also top up another $100 to buy baby hands & feet 3D frame. It's like baby's hands & feet prints/mould. Have to do it within 50 days after baby is delivered. If do it at hospital or with other vendors, think costs about $300-400 plus?

Looks like I'm a Korean infatuated mama. For Skincare products I now use Laneige. Even stroller also wants to buy Capella which is a Korean brand. Actually there are people who think that I'm a Korean because I don't look very Chinese. Haha!

Saw PapaMama full month celebration gift boxes. $9.90 per box for the traditional gift items like red eggs, ang ku kueh, glutinous rice, swiss rolls. Minimum order 10 boxes + free 1 box + 5% additional discount. Almost wanted to order but I somehow like Sweetest Moments more.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info ladies. What if pump to use for that day only just put in the fridge will do right? Then use the avent warmer? So I no need to buy the bag as I pump every day and only let beanie drink like 2 months. When we bf meaning we will not have period right?
If just pump for the day, you can just put in the normal section of the fridge. Just remember, never keep any left over milk if baby cannot finish.

I think whether you have menses when you are breastfeeding, it depends on individuals. Some may not have while some may have.

Last edited:
nice faithfullyours I saw the $99 photography pkg too but didn have time to ask more details as rushing to the talk that day so I just heard the sales say take the $99 one anything more we can add on then I got this mentality add on sure ex. hahaha. but sounds ok when I hear your info. playmat a lot country origin some very ex some very cheap think depend on the material. I taking pass down one from sil think last time she buy online korea brand as well. expo that baby fair got promo for capella but don't know how much they slash the price. but capella is affordable and I see a lot around now too. not a bad choice.

today I walk past converse and saw a nice backpack can use as baby bag if want something affordable unlike mcm lol. less than $80. can get two without thinking.

lynncandy some you giving birth Thomson don't worry heard they will teach u and advise u after you give birth. now they don't say much but once u delivered and in hospital all the nurse will come to you and teach u whatever you need to know. I wonder kkh also do the same. anyone can advice? anyone suppose to be breastfeeding wont have menses but then again you never know.

tomorrow is Monday I dread....today busy day for me. getting ready to sleep soon after I finish my msg to you girls. tomorrow busy day for me at work.

Morning ladies, my hp smh app got prob logging in past 2 days n I was too caught up in groupchat on taobao shopping n many other lobangs they have.
Finally less than 100 days for me to countdown n seeing dr this wed for mthly review. Wondering will get scolding for me or bb putting on too much weight or not... gets vy bloated at evening time until I kind of bad mood. Will check w tsb later y like tat, previously she said indigestion But really uncomfy lor.
Managed to buy few relief bb items on preloved bb goods on fb, really must fast leg fast hand chop cos vy fast snap up by other mummies . Next time I can sell my unwanted bb stuffs there too.
Managed to get cheongsum for my gal though it's vy early But $5 only, just grab..
Still waiting for the last get back to me on the cot , will place this besides my bed so tat I no need push the big bb cot in n out of my bedroom. After 6 mths then resell it away lor, I was tiking..

Attachments

• 1408930600747.jpg
    1408930600747.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 1408930645080.jpg
    1408930645080.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 131
I also haven't buy stroller, cot mattress etc, still got many things not buy yet.
My hubby said buy in oct... Piang don't know I got energy then or not.

morning! it is monday again! super sleepy as usual. and super itchy as usual. ahahaha!
today the app shows 88 days more! so happy to see the number dropping down. hahaha!

kitkats, don't sweat. just prioritise and get the essentials. i can only set up the baby room after mid-oct. until then, i also bo chup bo chup. hahahah!
faithfullyyours, what brand is your playmat? $89 is very good deal! I got mine at 15% off only, still cost me like $150 lor.

morning! it is monday again! super sleepy as usual. and super itchy as usual. ahahaha!
today the app shows 88 days more! so happy to see the number dropping down. hahaha!

kitkats, don't sweat. just prioritise and get the essentials. i can only set up the baby room after mid-oct. until then, i also bo chup bo chup. hahahah!
faithfullyyours, what brand is your playmat? $89 is very good deal! I got mine at 15% off only, still cost me like $150 lor.
Eh I didn't see the brand. Mine is at $79.90. But I feel the material and I think it's okay.

busy till now for me. still will be busy. still full from breakfast so deciding whether to go lunch anot but tempted to drink bb tea.

dolly i also grab if the sale is really good. even few years later then can wear or use i might just whack.

lynncandy today busy havent see your msg.

counting down suddenly become so fun. excited yet seems fast. gona miss my baby bump.

Reactions: ete
Hi ladies, was a busy morning as first thing is to go site. I nearly want to faint just now very giddy. Then I tested my sugar only 3.1 in which normal is 5.5. I am now at pizzahut need to whack a meal before moving on. Too giddy already. I ate bread with jam which is sweet also giddy and low sugar.
Faithfullyyours I saw the babyu korean studio. Took their name card and etc. Lol. Wow you got so much things from the fair too.
Dolly, welcome back hehe omg the cheongsam is so cute...
Circle, itch still the same? Goodness just got to endure. Got try tea leaves?
Buddy, I am so excited time is like coming so fast. Still remember when we know that time still waiting for bt haha.

Last edited:
Hi ladies, was a busy morning as first thing is to go site. I nearly want to faint just now very giddy. Then I tested my sugar only 3.1 in which normal is 5.5. I am now at pizzahut need to whack a meal before moving on. Too giddy already. I ate bread with jam which is sweet also giddy and low sugar.
Faithfullyyours I saw the babyu korean studio. Took their name card and etc. Lol. Wow you got so much things from the fair too.
Dolly, welcome back hehe omg the cheongsam is so cute...
Circle, itch still the same? Goodness just got to endure. Got try tea leaves?
Buddy, I am so excited time is like coming so fast. Still remember when we know that time still waiting for bt haha.
I also enquired if I want them to come to my house to take photos for baby in the event I'm not able to go out during confinement, they charge $600 for 2 hours shoot and 30 pieces of 4R printed photos. Like that not very worth it.

Lynncandy, according to my dr it's no good to drop to 3.1, will cause harm to bb . Once u feel giddy or wanna faint u know it's too low liao or u start to shiver. Always had some snacks in between Eben though u know ur next meal cld b few hrs away. Like grab a slice of bread or biscuit..

Omg dolly my sugar level very low today. I had swiss roll cake, egg tart and pizza bread for tea and my level now 4.8 only. I am eating economy rice now and drink 100 plus to see my level later.

Lol, whack no sugar just kidding. after the rice I feel better. Counting down to see beanie this thu. I am beginning to feel a bit more tired now.

There will still be bleeding for at least 10 days after birth coz the uterus is contracting and blood clots will come out.
I think if you are bf well, your period will be suppressed in the 2nd month.

Good morning everyone, yesterday night was quiet.
Joie Thanks will be able to come period the following month after confinement?
Ladies today is only tue... wah so many more days to go before weekend.. I am having breakfast now at long john a good one before heading to site. Otherwise fainting spell again without eating a full meal.
2 more days to see my cute beanie.

So walk a dog studio still better? Maybe Korean so more ex?
Yeah in terms of package price, looks like Walkadog is quite worth it but I've seen their work on their website and I personally don't like their photography style. I personally prefer more natural lighting and soft touch to the photos.

Ya today only Tuesday what a slow week. Getting mooncakes later maybe see bugis or Vivo got fair anot. My tummy waist inch still didn grow so hoping tummy will burst big when I wake up one day soon hehe. I know I must be mad but big tummy means bb growing big and well inside.

Sat morning I feel like going for a pampering session but just had pedicure so no point going. Thought of going facial but then don't think got slot for me. Foot reflexology is no no so sad if not I sure go. Can go every week last time haha.

I keep wanting to go source for newborn photoshot but always end up Cope up with work. Wanted to confirm my tingkkat food also haven't yet. I think I stick to natal essentials.

Circle, new diapers bag fm kyotobaby

Attachments

• 1409029610778.jpg
    1409029610778.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 1409029626073.jpg
    1409029626073.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 1409029638856.jpg
    1409029638856.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 148
I sense someone is buying again hehehe. Dolly going for it? Hehe.

Dabao lunch to eat. Going whack roast duck char Siew rice. Now my whole car smells good!!!

Haha dolly shopping new bag?
Buddy, I went nearby my house there to eat as my site very near my house. I also no time to really go and see the photo shoot package online.
Faithfullyyours I think most important is you like the photo like babyu studio.
Circle how is your itch already. Busy at work?
I am so sleepy. Feel like whacking some sweet fruits.

Circle, fyi

Check out the details I post in tb fb

Attachments

• 1409037358169.jpg
    1409037358169.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 1409037381665.jpg
    1409037381665.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 132

Back