Any GOOD Part-time Cleaner?

Hi gondina,
Is your friend a local? Can she travel to telok blangah area and can i know how's the charges like? Also does she speak english? Thank you

Hi I have recently engage with a young marriage d couple. Their servicewere good, punctual and most impt they were fast unlike some others more elder in age. The rates were reasonable. You can contact them 97344352

Hi,
I need a part-time maid for 4hrs alternate week. (wed afternoon). I'm staying in sengkang. Any recommedation? Please PM me or email me. Thanks

Looking for PT cleaner (Singaporean or SPR) - Bishan area.
4hr per session and once a week
Prefer Monday or Wednesday Morning between 10am - 3pm
Pls PM me if you have good referral. Many Thanks!

Hi, my part time cleaner is available for more assignments. I am not an agent and just doing her a favour since she has no access to computer.

She has been with me for about 2 years and I am quite pleased with her work so far. She is clean and orderly. Not the fastest worker I have seen but I like that she is quite careful with stuff and also accommodating since I have a toddler at home. She is Chinese and could only speak mandarin.
You can email me at [email protected] for her contact. thx :)

Ladies....

Pls beware of this cleaner name Sabreena from Malaysia & her contact is 96473768.
I got her number from someone in SMH forum but cannot remember which thread for PT cleaners.
Though she's charging 3hrs $35, I doubt their creditability.

She told me she was from Malaysia & we scheduled for her to come to my place for cleaning this evening.
When I liased with her last week, she didnt tell me she was from an agency & that she will be sending some
other cleaners over to my place. I got a call this afternoon, apparently from an Indonesian maid, her accent
tells me instantly & she admitted herself that she's an indonesian maid that she will be the cleaner for my hse.
Of coz I was rather surprised & questioned her is she on working permit, working for any employer etc.. as I
know a maid with an employer & wants to work PT is illegal. She's not very well versed in English & told me
she's from Sabreena's agency & that they are legal to work etc etc...

I have my doubts hence I cancelled with this Indonesia maid as well as Sabreena by sending sms.
The Indonesian maid was still very understanding & politely replied " It's ok, she understand" but this
Sabreena replied " OK is alright. Dont call again! "

I seriously request you ladies to personally ask the cleaners questions before engaging them.

I've tried ah hua 8361 4307 china lady. She's quite good, brought her own magic cloth along. Very hard working n very easy going. 4 hrs $50.

Need Part-Time Maid @Pasir Ris, 2.5-3 hours 3-4 days a week.

Start after CNY 2014 in feb.

Location Pasir Ris St 11

Would prefer someone who stays around so that convi for her to come by and also because I only need her short hours.

Would only need her to do mainly washing, ironing, folding clothes, prepare for simple dinner cooking. Simple living room & kitchen cleaning if needed.

No pets at home.

Likely weekdays only. Have not decide on weekend yet. =o)

Pls PM me if you have someone to recommend. Many thanks. =o)

Sorry for my late reply .
The contact as follow :-
happy.gif
[/quote]

Hi,

How do you find her work capability?

Thanks.

My part time helper is looking for cleaning jobs around Joo Chiat, Marine Parade or Eunos area. Anyone to intro please contact her directly at 94459686 or alternatively, you can call me directly at 96654225. Thanks!

My part time helper is looking for cleaning jobs around Joo Chiat, Marine Parade or Eunos area. Anyone to intro please contact her directly at 94459686 or alternatively, you can call me directly at 96654225. Thanks!

Hi
I am looking for permanent part time maid for about 2 to 3 hours per day for 3 or 4 days a week (5pm to 7pm/8pm) at Holland (walking distance to Buona Vista MRT or Holland Village Circle line) to start work from year end 2014.
Must be honest and trustworthy.
Please pm me, many thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for part time cleAner on weekend only in seng Kang. Once a week or once every 2 weeks for 4hr each time. Any recommendation?

Hi,

I am looking for Part-time Cleaner too. Area @ Bt Batok. Must be able to clean cupboard top, ceiling fans etc. Once a week for 4hours. Kindly message me.

Must be trustable, neat & tidy & Hygiene etc.

I am looking for a part time helper@ Sembawang.

Can work twice a week for 4 hours per session.
Job Scope: All basic household chores + ironing.
Paying $500 a month.

Or

Can work five days a week for an average of 3 hours per session (3pm to 6pm)
Job Scope: All basic household chores + ironing + dishing up 2 simple dish before leaving.
Paying $1000 a month

Must be honest and trustworthy. Can start work immediately.

Any recommendation welcome.

Last edited:
I'm looking for part time cleaner (no agent please - bad experience) that you tried and can recommend to do weekly cleaning in Toa Payoh. Can anyone share their good cleaners?

- vacuum and mop floor of house (weekly)
- wash 2 toilets (weekly)
- dusting furniture and household (weekly)
- washing / hanging / ironing (hand wash: working shirts/dress/pants, machine wash: other house clothes) weekly
- change 2 bed mattresses (twice a month)
- clean windows (monthly)

intro my part time cleaner who stay in pasir ris. been using this lady for 8 years, unfortunately we have move to SK and she unable to travel so far away. She is looking for mainly in simei, bedok, tampines or pasir ris.
Very honest, reliable, clean and tidy. I even leave my keys with her, so she could come over on days that I need to be out.

here's what she do in every weekly 5 hour job,
-clearing/washing. (vacuum,mop,scrubbing toliets).
-ironing all you clothes
- if you have request she will do it up for you.

I engage her service 5 hour, $15 each hour. if you don't have much stuff to get clean, you also can engage her for 4 hours.

if interested, pls email me [email protected]

Hi..i am looking for part time cleaner near woodlands area. Please let me know if any good truatworthy contacts.

-dusting and mopping floor of house weekly
-wash 2 toilets (floor,walls, sink and toilet bowl) - weekly

Email me on [email protected]

Hi,

Am looking for a reliable and good part time helper to do cleaning only (no ironing) - either once or twice a week. Staying at River Valley Road. Any recommendation pls? Appreciate it.

Hi,

I am looking for a part time helper for ironing and cleaning services once a week. I am staying in Serangoon HDB Flat (around 1500 square feet). Willing to pay $18/hr.

Will appreciate any recommendations. Thanks!

Hi,

Am looking for a good part-time cleaner to do the below at twice a week, 4 hours per session (preferably Mon and Fri)

clearing (vacuum, mopping, scrubbing of 2 toilets)
dusting furniture and household
cleaning of window grilles
cleaning of glass windows (monthly)
changing of bedsheets (ever 3 weeks)

My house is located at Sengkang West Way. Please help to recommend if you know anyone that is good. Thanks!

Hi, I stay in Simei & need recommendation of a good part-time cleaner. Thanks in advance for any good recommendation

I am Singaporean housewife offering part time maid service around north area. Got experienced and reliable. Can do general cleaning, and ironing. Service charge is $15 per hours. My availability is only .Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. For more info please kindly drop me message. Thank you.

Posting for a friend. she charge $60 for 4 hours. You can contact me on this number 9230-9177, whatsapp or viber

Hi, I'm looking for a local or PR lady to do household cleaning / ironing once every fortnight. i'm located in geylang serai. Kindly PM me if you know anyone, thank you.

hihi, i staying in taman jurong, require a part time cleaner for 4hrs every sat or sun, kindly recommend if got good intro, thks. please pm me.

Any part-time cleaner to recommend for Jurong West area? Locals preferred. Work on Saturdays morning. Pls PM me contacts or post here. Thanks.

Hi,

Am looking for a good part-time cleaner to do the below at twice a week, 4 hours per session (preferably Mon and Fri)

clearing (vacuum, mopping, scrubbing of 2 toilets)
dusting furniture and household
cleaning of window grilles
cleaning of glass windows (monthly)
changing of bedsheets (ever 3 weeks)

My house is located at Sengkang West Way. Please help to recommend if you know anyone that is good. Thanks!
I am posting for my mother who is a part time cleaner Prefer location : near hougang 81537878,xiuli

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable, hardworking and merticulous part-time cleaner to clean 5-rm flat in Marine Parade on fortnightly basis, 4 hrs each time.

Regular general duties include:
(will be rotated each session, depending which areas need more cleaning)
  • vacuuming hall + balcony
  • wiping furniture & shelves in hall/ bedrooms
  • sweeping + mopping
  • washing 2 bathrooms
  • cleaning kitchen (counter-top, stove, wipe cupboards (exterior), fridge etc)
Ad-hoc/ periodic duties include:
  • wiping windows/ grilles
  • wiping ceiling fans
  • taking down and putting up curtains
  • major spring-cleaning (annually, nearer to CNY)
Pls PM or sms me at 9821 2446 if you have someone to recommend. No agents pls.

Thank you :)

spiffy74

hi.. looking for part timer cleaner who can work on either sat/sun for 4-5 hrs @ pioneer/jurong west area.. kindly msg me at 82889524. Thanks

Hi,

looking for a part time cleaner near Bukit Batok area on Saturdays 8-12pm. Please pm me if you have contact. Thanks!

Back