On taking Folic Acid Tablets

hutha.89

Hi Mummies!!

Hope everyone is doing fine...

I am 8 weeks pregnant with my first baby.. Recently went for my first check up with Dr Dolly Wee @ Mt E..

She prescribed me
Folic Acid 5mg
Bcomplex

I have been taking them for the past 3 days.. Since then I have been feeling very uncomfortable.. My stomach is upset and feels bloated.. I cant sleep on my left.. if I do so I hear the gas growling sounds.. I vomit and I taste the folic acid tab..

What am I supposed to do.. I also dont wanna stop taking the tabs as I heard it is good for baby's growth..

I am taking the same as yours. Eventhough I don't understand why should I take B complex, but since doctor said its good for me, I just take lor.

Anything u feel uncomfortable, should let your doctor know, he can adjust and choose the best supplement for you.

I am taking the same as yours. Eventhough I don't understand why should I take B complex, but since doctor said its good for me, I just take lor.

Anything u feel uncomfortable, should let your doctor know, he can adjust and choose the best supplement for you.

Thank you so much.. I did call the clinic.. They ask me to skip the tabs for 3 days.. Lets see if it works.. :)

Thank you so much.. I did call the clinic.. They ask me to skip the tabs for 3 days.. Lets see if it works.. :)
By the way, did u know that for B complex, same brand, it will be cheaper to buy at Unity? I bought 1 box form gynea $20. But Unity pharmacy only $9 per box. Exactly same.

By the way, did u know that for B complex, same brand, it will be cheaper to buy at Unity? I bought 1 box form gynea $20. But Unity pharmacy only $9 per box. Exactly same.
Hi french bulldog,wat brand is that? Wat else did e gynae precribed to you? N wat abt yr hubby? I am crawling to do 2nd fresh if can, still waiting for doc to review my hsg scan result apointment

Hi Connie, I am taking Folic Acid 5mg and Neurobion ( B complex). One tablet each per day. My hubby is taking Vit E and L-Carnitine.
ImageUploadedByForum1408784324.429229.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1408784353.628116.jpg

Hmm if not try getting other brands of Prenatal multivitamin; it would have the folic n vitB in it too.

Guardian Watsons have plenty of brands...

Back