(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Stoney, actually this scan was not done at my gynae. At my 20weeks detailed scan, they detected some irregularity in my baby's heartbeat. So I had to do weekly scans at ADC at kkh till the condition normalised. Luckily, after 3 times, baby was cleared from all the irregularities. But they had to monitor me at my 28th week, which was today.

Back then, I saw my gynae at week 24. She said there was no need for me to spend twice e money going to ADC and to her unless there was a need to see her. So she told me next time she must see me is for GSB swab at 32-34 weeks. Which is. 4-6 weeks from now also leh. Not like yours, 3 weeks. Should I make an appointment to see her at 32 weeks at least huh?? I feel weird and unsettled not knowing what is happening to baby for next 6 weeks leh.

I also dunno why baby so big. Maybe just good at absorbing lol. So far I have gained between 7-8 kg...

I am also seeing my gynae every 3 weeks now, bb at week 24, what's the wt like? if increase too much, better call up gynae and ask for advise.

hi meplaa, how does the pre-order works?

aiyah.. too late .. the pre-order already closed.. but maybe will re-open again..
Just like the baby market fair at facebook..
then you can start buy their items.. collection on the fair ... need to specify the collection date.
The fair will be held at Expo from 2 - 5 Nov.. but collection date will be 3-5 Nov..
After you purchased, then got vouchers ... with the voucher you can redeem the item on the fair..

I bought quite a lot of items.. Aiyah, that day .. the NUK wipes .. i forgot to inform you all mummies..
NUK wipes is very good o... my husband also agreed with me for the item..
I used before many diff brand wipes, NUK is the best..

yeah i think it's a steal for Mustela items. But will be good for twinnies coz they can share share... the bottle of Mustela lotion that my nephew is using is still half filled after 9 mths. Hopefully they have good discounts for individual bottle at the fair too.

for me is fine, coz 1 bottle at home, 1 bottle will be at the centre, just keep 1 bottle for stock..
the lotion can last so long ah... good ah.. save my $..

OTE="faefever, post: 7383440, member: 157161"]Lucky is the fair crowded? Was considering going....[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow I will go to the fair for see see look look..
If crowded Then I won't step in

Read from Facebook, mummys market pre oder reopen again for tonight.
Mummies can go to their website to browse.
Today post avent bundle.. very worth.
But some items I have already.
Those 1st time mummies can go to see see.

any mummies went to the suntec baby fair today, any good bargains to share?

I came back from the fair. Not much crowd actually. Nothing much from mothercare section. Baby Disney only showroom on baby room decor. Nothing much to see from tolleyjoy coz most items r wiped out lol... but there's romper selling at $9.90 pretty cute and good materials from tolleyjoy. avent bundle $188 3-in-1 sterilizer with two bottles and a warmer. Got a $8 nursing bra without any padding. Many bought bags of pampers, avent items.

I went to the suntec baby fair in the evening.. Crowd was ok.. Bought pigeon's portable breast pump at $159.. And the 4 in 1 sterilizer... But have to go back and collect them on Sunday.. Cos the stock for the day is all sold.. The sterilizer is $189 with 4 milk bottles.. 2 for newborn and 2 for 3months and above.. A bottle washer and the detergent.. And quite a no. Of freebies...

Then bought napkins and liners from tollyjoy.. And the nursing pad.. 2 box for $13.50..

And bought a baby cot.. Package at $499...

Have yet to find an ideal carrier and pram... Bought mittens and receiving blankets..

My hub was looking at ergo baby online.. He was wondering if it's good.. Still in dilemma.. Can any mummies intro a good carrier for newborn??

Overall I think suntec baby fair not bad.. Pigeon's corner was wiped out when I walk over... Everything was empty except the breast pump wonder is it becos it's no good.. But I bought it anyways.. Hopefully will be useful for me..

Yes I bought an ergo baby carrier. Had read somewhere earlier on that it is good but cant remember where. Im also looking for baby sling for 'baby wearing'

Pigeon breastpad is good compared to tollyjoy.

Ah.. Wanted to get pigeon's breast pad.. End up buying tollyjoy's.. :(

I don't think I got enough time to go for the bb fair in oct. Bb may come out anytime in oct n nov.. So intend to go for this one instead...

Yes I bought an ergo baby carrier. Had read somewhere earlier on that it is good but cant remember where. Im also looking for baby sling for 'baby wearing'

Har... Ergo is good ar.. My hub saw online sell.. Together with insert is $179.. Like too good to be so cheap leh.. Another web sell $219...

He dunno which web to buy from.. He scared buy until fake one..

I bought a padded baby sling online. My sis says to get padded cause shoulders will hurt less when carrying baby. Maya sling i think $98. There is a singapore seller selling online.

I just booked my post natal massage. Time flies so fast I didn't even realized Nov is close by. Besides the birth, I am looking forward to my trip after confinement.

I just booked my post natal massage. Time flies so fast I didn't even realized Nov is close by. Besides the birth, I am looking forward to my trip after confinement.

Oh? I'm still looking for a good massager after birth leh. But not sure if I'm going to natural birth or c-sect...

Har... Ergo is good ar.. My hub saw online sell.. Together with insert is $179.. Like too good to be so cheap leh.. Another web sell $219...

He dunno which web to buy from.. He scared buy until fake one..
Hmm I bought my ergo from pupsik online, local company. They say theirs are real

Stoney, actually this scan was not done at my gynae. At my 20weeks detailed scan, they detected some irregularity in my baby's heartbeat. So I had to do weekly scans at ADC at kkh till the condition normalised. Luckily, after 3 times, baby was cleared from all the irregularities. But they had to monitor me at my 28th week, which was today.

Back then, I saw my gynae at week 24. She said there was no need for me to spend twice e money going to ADC and to her unless there was a need to see her. So she told me next time she must see me is for GSB swab at 32-34 weeks. Which is. 4-6 weeks from now also leh. Not like yours, 3 weeks. Should I make an appointment to see her at 32 weeks at least huh?? I feel weird and unsettled not knowing what is happening to baby for next 6 weeks leh.

I also dunno why baby so big. Maybe just good at absorbing lol. So far I have gained between 7-8 kg...
haha. ur bb gd at absorbing the nutrients. hahaha. ok lar. 7-8kg gain is gd. me gain too much liao. hahaha.....
i tink u shld make appt to c her at wk32. at least not tat far apart. can check bb condition....

I am also seeing my gynae every 3 weeks now, bb at week 24, what's the wt like? if increase too much, better call up gynae and ask for advise.
oh. u so fast every 3 wks. me is til wk28 then start to c him at 3wks. i not too sure wor. my bb weight is ard 700gm at wk24.
for me my gynae say still ok lar. tink weight gain is due to the durians i eat within the mth. hahaha....

i b goin to oct fair. haha... becoz i bought my pump in pre order.
mayb will b buying the big items fr there.
the pre order there is super attractive.... i so tempted to buy. lol....

i find this suntec fair nothing much for me. went there n no buy anything. end up went to kiddy palace n john little to shop. lol....

Anyone using bjorn baby carrier? Compare ergo and bjorn.. Which is better ah?

If you read reviews and findings on born apparently it is not good for baby because it gives pressure on their crotch. Should get a carrier which spreads out the baby's weight evenly across the hips and core. If I am not wrong, ergo is one of them.

I got a beco (the other recommended one because baby is resting on hips, not crotch) for my no 1. Loved it! Last I used it was when I travelled with my no 1 overseas, and he was 26 months then. Now can recycle and reuse for no 2 haha...

ya ya ... you should avoid soft drink and desserts...
I am very kia si type... during pregnancy i hardly touch sweet items...
Plain water is good ... (remember to boil the water first and dun reboil the water).

why cannot reboil water?
i always take diamond water (almost like tap water) or if water i reboil and reboil...

I went to the suntec baby fair in the evening.. Crowd was ok.. Bought pigeon's portable breast pump at $159.. And the 4 in 1 sterilizer... But have to go back and collect them on Sunday.. Cos the stock for the day is all sold.. The sterilizer is $189 with 4 milk bottles.. 2 for newborn and 2 for 3months and above.. A bottle washer and the detergent.. And quite a no. Of freebies...

Then bought napkins and liners from tollyjoy.. And the nursing pad.. 2 box for $13.50..

And bought a baby cot.. Package at $499...

Have yet to find an ideal carrier and pram... Bought mittens and receiving blankets..

My hub was looking at ergo baby online.. He was wondering if it's good.. Still in dilemma.. Can any mummies intro a good carrier for newborn??

Overall I think suntec baby fair not bad.. Pigeon's corner was wiped out when I walk over... Everything was empty except the breast pump wonder is it becos it's no good.. But I bought it anyways.. Hopefully will be useful for me..

Christin3k, u lucky to buy the pigeon 4in1 &4bottles today at $189! yesterday i visited the pigeon booth and the 3in1&4bottles at $129 was wiped out and pigeon auntie told me don't take order. so i end up think better secure the sterilizer,warmer&2bottles for Avent Phillips yesterday at $188. I paid another $50 more for 4of its better bottles.
pigeon's price is a steal as compared to avent!

think the tommie tippee range also better price at $199 very good price! sterilizer, warmer plus 4 bottles!

christin, what is the brand of baby cot u buy? i also looking out for it tmw.
imagine i go there 3 days… but everyday go a short while only due to schedules!

haha. ur bb gd at absorbing the nutrients. hahaha. ok lar. 7-8kg gain is gd. me gain too much liao. hahaha.....
i tink u shld make appt to c her at wk32. at least not tat far apart. can check bb condition....

oh. u so fast every 3 wks. me is til wk28 then start to c him at 3wks. i not too sure wor. my bb weight is ard 700gm at wk24.
for me my gynae say still ok lar. tink weight gain is due to the durians i eat within the mth. hahaha....

Yar lor, after week 27, I have to see Gynae every 3 weeks, now with this GD, if my next week result of glucose is no good, I think I have to see him earlier than that!!

I bought ergo, Good.
why cannot reboil water?
i always take diamond water (almost like tap water) or if water i reboil and reboil...
I mean reboil and reboil the water.
This is my colleague advice which his mum is a nurse.
So I just follow lor..

Went to the suntec fair, didn't buy anything.
Just walk walk see see.
Yes oct pre order fair prices r very attractive.
I think I just go there and collect my things.. Maybe half day gonr liao.
Dun have energy to shop..

Yar lor, after week 27, I have to see Gynae every 3 weeks, now with this GD, if my next week result of glucose is no good, I think I have to see him earlier than that!!
oic. ok lar. abt the same. me also mah. but looking forward to c my little one in ard 2wks time. keke....
Went to the suntec fair, didn't buy anything.
Just walk walk see see.
Yes oct pre order fair prices r very attractive.
I think I just go there and collect my things.. Maybe half day gonr liao.
Dun have energy to shop..
i also no buy. waiting for the oct fair to collect my tings. if got time then shop ard. shld b goin there early

I bought the Zoli nail clipper online , ordered mustela bath, moisturizer , diaper cream and nipple cream online from www.mypixiebaby.com/- lot cheaper than mothercare....
bought philip avent natural bottles, teets , bottle brush, breast milk storage containers on amazon.. foc shipping to singapore. much cheaper than even baby fairs...
I am left with I think a bath tub , confinement herbs, shower gel/shampoo , disposable underwear and I am good ! My best friend went to baby fair at expo and got me my extra changing mat and some heat pad to sooth sore breast for breast feeding....
Oh NTUC having huggies sale for diapers.. I order 1 carton of new born for only $41 plus so picking that up on tuesday... I hope I am done... since hospital will give a small bottle of formula.... for back up. if needed hubby can get more if needed.

Ladies there are disposable maternity / confinement underwear for sake at CGH pharmacy B. Bought today...5 pieces for $5+. Ugly brown colour but quality looks good. Only one size 56" hips I think. For top and tailing, the pharmacy also has sterile cotton balls..got a bunch of that, $0.70 per pack

Ladies there are disposable maternity / confinement underwear for sake at CGH pharmacy B. Bought today...5 pieces for $5+. Ugly brown colour but quality looks good. Only one size 56" hips I think. For top and tailing, the pharmacy also has sterile cotton balls..got a bunch of that, $0.70 per pack
why do we need cotton balls?

Back