(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

OMG! I just finish 2 big bowls of salad w Japanese sesame dressing top w granola... Now my tummy going to explode liao..

Yums!! You should have shared with me. Hahaha.. :p :p

I made the wrong choice and ate nissin chilli crab cup noodles. Now i want to puke. Trying to sleep it off. This baby hates instant noodles.

Yums!! You should have shared with me. Hahaha.. :p :p

I made the wrong choice and ate nissin chilli crab cup noodles. Now i want to puke. Trying to sleep it off. This baby hates instant noodles.

Lol... Hmm... I like the chilli crab flavour.. Nice le...
I think u eat too fast is it?
Ya, prob your bb think not healthy...lol

Lol... Hmm... I like the chilli crab flavour.. Nice le...
I think u eat too fast is it?
Ya, prob your bb think not healthy...lol

Me too. Chilli crab flavour is my all time favourite. But i guess baby hates my favourite food. Now they all tastes horrid to me. I miss my din tai fung!

I only ate two mouths, which was like few strands and threw it away. So wasted.. Lol!

Morning !!

Can mummies share how u store all the toys ??

Currently i m using toyogo box.. so to find a toy they might have to empty the whole box...

N was thinking to buy those cartoon characters toy rack. But i heard it flimsy and also those boxes does not has cover so easy to trap dust...

Morning !!

Currently i m using toyogo box.. so to find a toy they might have to empty the whole box...

N was thinking to buy those cartoon characters toy rack. But i heard it flimsy and also those boxes does not has cover so easy to trap dust...
Frequently played toys on shelf . Less frequent one in toyogo box . If he empty to find toys fine but he need to put the rest back

Morning !!

Morning... Here's how i do it.. But actually also not enough to put all the toys.. Buy too many already! The transparent containers w lid are gd.. Top smaller one from daiso.. Lids are tight.. bottom bigger one from ikea.. Lids are loose..

ImageUploadedByForum1408753698.878729.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1408753715.865164.jpg

Other ideas: http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/53733/organize-toys

Morning !!

I got these shelves from ikea. This was taken when my boy was 9 months old. Now minus the infant toys, more books, more duplo and plus 3 algo toy boxes with lids. 1 for cooking toys, 1 for thomas train tracks and 1 for cars etc. My girl's toys are hazardous eg loom bands and little pony so she keeps it on her study table away from the main play area. I place my playmat in front of the sofa opposite the toy shelves.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 183
Morning !!

I also use Ikea furniture on the right for yours.. but cannot put big items u see on the top book shelves..

Attachments

• 1408764841704.jpg
    1408764841704.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 166
Btw have u see those stackable drawers from muji? Those drawers are good, comes in different size. I bought a lot from them. Now empty some of the stuffs inside so that can use the empty drawer for future bb clothes. U can use those drawers for toys. Just buy what u need, not enough buy again and stack on top.

I think marina sq was v crowddd yest cos of the fair. I had lunch there yest and the place seemed so much more crowded thaan usual

Wah so many cars

Last time got more of such deals from huggies.. Now they change strategy le..

I like that! But i heard it's not easy to go toilet when we are out alone. If you're keen to get the wrap. Boba is not bad! Baby feels secure and it's very good for nursing on the go! :)

http://www.boba.com/store/baby-wrap/

Hmm the video like still ok for us to go to toilet vv baby.. Cos its like tied quite high? Last time also no choice has to go while carrying bb in carrier if alone.. Cant rem about sling though..

Last time got more of such deals from huggies.. Now they change strategy le..

Hmm the video like still ok for us to go to toilet vv baby.. Cos its like tied quite high? Last time also no choice has to go while carrying bb in carrier if alone.. Cant rem about sling though..

I also managed to go toilet with baby in all kinds of carriers, pouch and sling. But i have never tried the wrap. What i heard is the dangling cloth will touch the toilet bowl. Maybe must be careful. But i rather support baby than worry about the dangling cloth. Haha.. And i think need somewhere to put baby down before i can remove the wrap and tie again if it ever comes loose. So in the end i didn't buy to try.

Yup from ikea.. Only thing is no lids..

Hmm.. Mine comes w lid.. Can't rem if bought separately.. But buy the lid better, not dusty...
Really? Are the lids from ikea? Time to go shopping at ikea :p

Ya.. From ikea.. Lid is standard size. The box comes in different size.. Then the cupboard frame are sold separately too.
A lot childcare use these too..
My girl always say, my school also have this.. Lol

I can't even get to marina square from shenton Lolz cos the jam all going toward suntec and ms
serious ! lidat I won't go for any fairs. I'd just exercise my fingers...lol.
Anyway I can't rly buy anything yet cos my bub wasn't too cooperative. Dr like totally sure it's a princess ... skali I buy pink hello kitty and it turns out to be a boy.. GG he will have to wear pink hello kitty

Anyway I can't rly buy anything yet cos my bub wasn't too cooperative. Dr like totally sure it's a princess ... skali I buy pink hello kitty and it turns out to be a boy.. GG he will have to wear pink hello kitty
I also dun dare buy now.. only see see look look...

Wait after detail scan then buy

That was yesterday Lolz today I avoid the area entirely Lolz

Went suntec just now in the evening.
Crowd still not so bad.
Bought the babay cot that @yingzz recomended.

Thank you!

And enjoying katong laksa bought by parents now ahha

Did you have to queue to enter the fair?

My hubby also wants to go tomorrow to get cot and pump. Hopefully it's alright! I am so scared of crowds. Haha..

Did you have to queue to enter the fair?

My hubby also wants to go tomorrow to get cot and pump. Hopefully it's alright! I am so scared of crowds. Haha..

I went after lunch no queue.. Moving crowd.. But I didn't find anything worth buying.. There's a lot of educational fair I feel it target more for those who already have kids than new mum

Probably cos there's expo fair concurrently so the crowd lesser ba

Back