Spotting during 14 weeks pregnancy

chrisnjiawei

Hi Mummies,

Did anyone experiencing spotting during 14 weeks pregnancy. Bright red with some virginal discharge. These's no abdomen pain. I just found it when after I wiped during pee. Is it normal? I don't experiencing it during my 2 pregnancies before. Please kindly help.

You should go see gynae. It may be a threaten miscarriage. Anything red during pregnancy isn't good. Go now if u can to have a peace of mind

Yes. Every pregnancy is different. My wife also got spotting a couple of times during her second pregnancy which she did not encounter in her first. Everytime she will rush to the A&E and the doctor will scan the baby. In the end, we found out that the spotting was caused by the food she ate. The spotting stop after she stop eating the food.

I am 9 weeks 3 days pregnant and few days ago i got this light brown blood when i pee so the next day i went to see my ob-gynae and give me meds to take so if i were u..better go see your doctor:)

See gynae. I had it for my this #2 pregnancy (due in oct). Then next pee wipe was light brown. Doc gave me hormone pills, made me damn drowsy and tired. Hated to take the pills. So when the brown stains stopped I stopped taking. Everything was okay.
Don't worry too much. If it's very little although red in colour. Shldnt be anything serious. But always best to see gynae if this happens :)

Hi chrisnjiawei, hope u have consulted your gynae. I experienced bright red blood in in my 11th week of pregnancy with no abdomen pain. Immediately went to my gynae. Gynae did a scan to check that my baby is ok. My bleeding was due to low-lying placenta. Was prescribed hormone pills to stabilize the pregnancy and given 1 week hospitalisation leave to rest at home. That was 4 years ago. Hope u & baby are fine. :)

Back