Helium Gas for Balloon at West Area?

mum2b

Only need to inflate 2 big balloons, so dun need to buy tank. can anyone help where can I get the 2 balloons inflated in west area? i live in clementi. thought florist has helium tank, but i call up one just now and they dun have. any advise is very much appreciated! thanks!

btw pls PM if possible, coz i may miss this thread. thanks!

annabelle,
it's in IMM, the florist next to Burger king. There's also 1 party shop in holland V.

annabelle,
when i called up they say it's about $1.5-2. will update again when i go there next week to inflate mine.

Hi Mum2B,
Can u PM the contact of the shop where u inflate the balloon? I have a few balloons to do so...

DO they provide the picks for the balloons?

Cheryl,
i inflate in West mall. Else nearest is BPP. Lot1 dun have. Oh yeah...got 1...farmart

Poshies,
not sure JP have or not. So far at new extension i dun see any floating balloons. Maybe the old one still have at top level shops. Go pay a visit lah

NOTE: only up till March 2009

Rental available...

Need to return me by 29th Mar or 30th Mar... Deposit of $100, will returned u upon return of cylinder :)

1 small tank @ $45 - fills ard 60pcs 12" balloons (if u have more balloons, i have 2 tanks available)

I'm staying at Jurong.. Self collect..

ALTERNATIVELY

gather other mummies together for individual pumps - will do it upon 20 balloons.

Location - same as above, Jurong

Price - $0.70 for 12" latex balloons
$0.90 for 18"-20" mylar

I need on 27 Mar to pump .... anyone keen to share?

Mum & Xander, or i go to ur house to pump and u charge me accordingly???

hi mum & xander,
which part of jurong... i have a couple of ballon would like to do it before 22 mar... as i'm having a party on 22 mar...

can email me the information - [email protected]

i'm staying at jw st 65 near JW sec

JTS: Helium balloons loses helium fairly quickly. Might be due to the different density to atmospheric air.

During my party, the Helium balloons got soaked in rain and it went down to the floor.

Hi,

Anyone stayin in the west wanna share helium tank with me.I need to pump 200balloons.

My gal bday celebration is on 31st Oct 2009.

I intend to get a medium 10L or large 40L depend anyone sharing.

Pm me for discussion

I need to rent a small tank of helium gas... anyone have any idea... it is for my daughter birthday on 24.10.09...

Hi,

Anyone stayin in Bkt Pjg, Bkt Batok, Upper Bkt Timah or CCK, wanna share helium tank with me.
I need to pump 200 balloons.

Rental is 26-28 Feb 2010.

I intend to get a Large 40L for sharing.

Price as stated below from Adam and Eve:

Pm me for discussion

3494456.jpg

hi,
anyone can tell me where to get walking animal balloon? Last time saw many threads on it but couldn't find it now.

Hi, I have a large helium tank to share.
I have around 150pcs of balloons.

So still have half to share.
Able to pump 150 - 200 balloons.

My event is 28-30march.
Tank can b rent till 4th apr.

I stay jurong west.
Birthday celebration will b at NSRCC.

Can SMS me at 91880644.
Thanks!

If you need a small helium tank, try buying one from Spotlight. Might be cheaper than renting a large one if you don't intend to inflate that many balloons.

Hi anyone ..May i know where can i get Only Helium Gas Pump in Singapore? I have my own balloons and i don't want to buy/rent Tank. I just need to inflate 8-15 balloons on Tuesday 26th august. please help me :(

May I know how much you charge fill up 20pcs helium balloons?? Plans SMS me at 90088727 need before 02/05/15

Hi mummies, know of any shop pumping helium gas for pet animal balloons around Jurong area? And about how much? I have about 10plus balloons, looking for less than $3 for each pump.

Hi u migt want try partyday www.partyday.com.sg , if i am not wrong they charge only $2.00 per pet inflation not sure if they got increase, best thing is that they got sell pet balloon too so if
yr balloon is defected u can buy direct from them too.

Back