(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

oh anyway.
@bbcripps my u shape pillow is here.
quite comfy.
only bad part is its too soft at the head rest part. i prefer the head rest part to be firmer.

so ended up i could sleep last night and change abck to my normally pillow and bloster.
will try again tonight mayb put a towel below

Ok thanks for the review!

oh anyway.
quite comfy.
only bad part is its too soft at the head rest part. i prefer the head rest part to be firmer.

so ended up i could sleep last night and change abck to my normally pillow and bloster.

Is the material rough?

oh anyway.
quite comfy.

So fast ur pillow is here...I'm still waiting for mine...

Menu very limited leh

Char siew bao not.bad... but dun have rice / noodles which my hubby cannot live without
everyone seem to complain the same thing... limited menu ...wah then those queue so long just to eat that limited menu cannot justified leh

Anyone use swaddle me before ? How many pieces is needed. N also what size can wear longer ?? Thinking of skipping the smallest size

I'm wandering around Suntec waiting for my hubby. Was going to go shopping but the moment I stumbled upon Marche I forgot all abt shopping. Didn't know they have one here! I'm sitting outside tapping my feet impatiently dreaming abt my rosti already.

i only drink 2 mouthful of either tea or coffee and pple look at me as though i have committed serious crime
when i take a bottle of cold water from the fridge my pantry lady...aiyo aiyo still drink cold water lolz
when i drink half cup of coke my boss ...also aiyo aiyo

YA!! Same thing when i had #1 and still working. Drank coke with a full cup of ice and the housekeeping aunties nagged at me! Now no better. The auntie at the fruit stall refused to sell me sugarcane juice with ice. I had it without ice, yucks.. So i drink at home nowadays! :p

YA!! Same thing when i had #1 and still working. Drank coke with a full cup of ice and the housekeeping aunties nagged at me! Now no better. The auntie at the fruit stall refused to sell me sugarcane juice with ice. I had it without ice, yucks.. So i drink at home nowadays! :p
Wah she sell u no ice sugar can at ice price u tan tio leh . Sugarcane without ice more exp leh

Anyone use swaddle me before ? How many pieces is needed. N also what size can wear longer ?? Thinking of skipping the smallest size

I used swaddle for #1. But she outgrown it in less than two weeks. Those free size babysafe brand.

So for #2 i bought big muslin cloth as swaddle. Multipurpose! Until now i still use to dry him after washing pigu.

For #3 i bought this bubble wrap as shown in pic. 120cm by 120cm muslin cloth.

I think 6 pieces should be enough. After all we wash and dry on same day, next two days can use again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 159
Wah liao, I had only 2 weeks plus of MS free...today its the day it chose to haunt me the WHOLE day!!

Lol.. Like that the auntie got charge u extra for without ice?

I went to collect the ergobaby organic carrier that I buy from the forum... so happy! Can't wait to try.. get my mum to try carrying my 19 month nephew..

I used swaddle for #1. But she outgrown it in less than two weeks. Those free size babysafe brand.

So for #2 i bought big muslin cloth as swaddle. Multipurpose! Until now i still use to dry him after washing pigu.

For #3 i bought this bubble wrap as shown in pic. 120cm by 120cm muslin cloth.

I think 6 pieces should be enough. After all we wash and dry on same day, next two days can use again.

How long u all wrap the bb ? My #1 only do it for 2 wks Lolz

Back