Redhill area mummy

VenusD

Hi all:) I'm a first baby's mom, my baby gal is 4 month old now, I would like to connect with some mummy who wants to share experiences and hang out for a break, e.g. Afternoon tea, go to gym etc:)

I read in some post that we can learn the breathing techniques which is useful during delivery. And my gynae advised some walking or swimming as exercise too.

I wanted to do pilates, cos supposed to help in building core muscles, which is gd for preg n delivery. but find them pretty ex. so now just sticking with weekly swimming to stay fit :)

Oh at least your mum helping you out:) 1st baby? I have not work for so long lost touch of it already..:(
My #3 is born in feb this year now maybe due to teething..is having fever,diarrhea,running nose cough...I am deprive from sleep

Yes, my 1st baby. Still a lot to learn. I'm deprive of sleep as well because my baby will wake up for night feed everyday

:) 1st bb is like a queen/king
We will be very careful around them...but when you have the 2 or 3 then you will be used to not sleeping ...
I never have a good night sleep since bb born lol...as the kids take turn to sick,fight over bb,fight over a lot of stuff...
Actually I m sleepy but so angry with them that I awake again...then after they sleep bb wake up to play @_@.....

My 4mth old baby just had his vaccination 5-in-1 + pneumococcal & had fever of 39 degree during the weekend. Want to ask if it's normal for baby to have high fever after vaccination? TIA!

Yeap it is normal to have fever just give medication will do and sponge them to lower them temp. Usually 1/2days can recover:)

No prob:) try to keep ourself clean before carrying bb. As after work we get a lot of gems from outside.. Bb are still young immune system still low.

Hello,
Any mummies hurt / sprain their wrists while carrying baby? Want to know any tui na places in redhill area? TIA!

Hi.. I'm due in Dec 14. I'm looking for part time cleaners in Redhill area. If you have any good recommendations, pls PM me. Thanks.

Hi mommies/mtbs, I'm a ftm (stands for first time mom I guess? haha), staying at redhill. EDD early jan but we're guessing baby will decide to come out earlier. There's a Quan Qi Dao near to redhill market.

Hi mummies. I stay at Redhill as well, and delivered my baby on 12 Sep, just 2 days before my birthday. :) Any mummies here knows of any good babysitters around Redhill / Tiong Bahru / Commonwealth to recommend? Am currently sending my baby to an infant care center but it's too costly. Thanks! :)

Back