(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Don't eat lah, give away to colleagues...

Sometimes I am thankful that I got canteen downstairs can just go and eat downstairs, but the food is never as good as outside food. I miss being able to head out to jalan jalan like this!
yah going to give them away ...i dun think i have room for them already lolz ...already feel very full and kept burping to get rid of the air lolz

I had chicken chop with aglio olio but can't finish the pasta. Then I bought gong cha... lemon juice with white pearl and aiyu.

Still don't know if aiyu can eat or not, but I only drink this once a month.

Finally went to Tan Hock Seng at Telok Ayer to buy 马蹄酥 and 鸡蛋糕

OMG I just tried the 马蹄酥 from this place and it's so damn good! Super crispy and the filling inside is so soft and gooey!!! Those who work in the CBD area and like traditional pastries like this, or tau sah piah etc should come here and try it!

Buy it in the afternoon when they just finish baking the 马蹄酥!!! Super shiok!

I had those abc soup with rice for lunch (tried to be healthy). Mouth itchy ate some kueh plus drank milo. Now so full..regret eating the kueh. Haha.
same lor...now feel until i wish i can go pangsai to clear alway the shit lolz

OMG I just tried the 马蹄酥 from this place and it's so damn good! Super crispy and the filling inside is so soft and gooey!!! Those who work in the CBD area and like traditional pastries like this, or tau sah piah etc should come here and try it!

lolz i know...if we happen to be in that area will sure buy one lolz

i only drink 2 mouthful of either tea or coffee and pple look at me as though i have committed serious crime
when i take a bottle of cold water from the fridge my pantry lady...aiyo aiyo still drink cold water lolz
when i drink half cup of coke my boss ...also aiyo aiyo

This morning I also have strange stares from strangers when i had my teh si kong peng along the way to office. Maybe today I wore a top that show bump...

Wah sey, Suntec City and Marina Square are full of kids and preggy mums!!!

I cant imagine tomorrow's crowd... so if you mummies are coming... be careful ya??

My MIL is bringing my DD to Suntec now...

This morning I also have strange stares from strangers when i had my teh si kong peng along the way to office. Maybe today I wore a top that show bump...

wah say you on leave har ... no wonder my taxi cant get to Ms and i have to detour to chinatown instead lolz

No I work in Suntec area! I just came back from my lunch... by right can go and peek at the fair but dont want la...

really?

ok i shall go downstairs to buy

I cant imagine tomorrow's crowd... so if you mummies are coming... be careful ya??

My MIL is bringing my DD to Suntec now...

My hubby says tonight we have dinner at Suntec n take a peep at the fair ... think Fri night sure super crowded still n I will surrender before I even get in.

Is this the old bakery across the road from mos burger?

My hubby says tonight we have dinner at Suntec n take a peep at the fair ... think Fri night sure super crowded still n I will surrender before I even get in.
from shenton way to suntec area the jam is scary ..so i cannot imagine suntec and MS area ..i will avoid at all cost
this remind me of the IT show they always have at that area ...scary ...

Now I am very full.... after the nasi lemak and the 马蹄酥. I still craving nasi lemak leh... like today's nasi lemak not enough ikan bilis, not enough chili like that. Not shiok enough. Craving not yet satisfied.

And nursing a slight headache from the heat outside.....

I still got chinese pear and papaya in the fridge. Think can give to my colleagues to eat liao.....

Now I am very full.... after the nasi lemak and the 马蹄酥. I still craving nasi lemak leh... like today's nasi lemak not enough ikan bilis, not enough chili like that. Not shiok enough. Craving not yet satisfied.

I still got chinese pear and papaya in the fridge. Think can give to my colleagues to eat liao.....

I am craving for changi v nasi lemak though.

So sad now eating the not so nice 猪仔饼 I bought from 大中国.
As hard as stone lo

changi village for nasi lemak tonight !!!

wah you also got alot of food leh lolz

changi village for nasi lemak tonight !!!

wah you also got alot of food leh lolz
Yeah lah... I scared hungry, so buy fruits in case I peckish later end up eating rubbish.

The 马蹄酥 and 鸡蛋糕 was meant to bring home wan... but then the 马蹄酥 was so hot and fragrant, I cannot resist, so immed eat one after lunch. :p

Tonight my hubby jio me go Hoshino! He also got craving, wanna eat Hoshino. I think I will go there and whack pancake only. Heh.

Yeah lah... I scared hungry, so buy fruits in case I peckish later end up eating rubbish.

The 马蹄酥 and 鸡蛋糕 was meant to bring home wan... but then the 马蹄酥 was so hot and fragrant, I cannot resist, so immed eat one after lunch. :p

Tonight my hubby jio me go Hoshino! He also got craving, wanna eat Hoshino. I think I will go there and whack pancake only. Heh.
lolz same i also scare hungry but until now i am still full lolz

oh anyway.
@bbcripps my u shape pillow is here.
quite comfy.
only bad part is its too soft at the head rest part. i prefer the head rest part to be firmer.

so ended up i could sleep last night and change abck to my normally pillow and bloster.
will try again tonight mayb put a towel below

oh anyway.
@bbcripps my u shape pillow is here.
quite comfy.
only bad part is its too soft at the head rest part. i prefer the head rest part to be firmer.

so ended up i could sleep last night and change abck to my normally pillow and bloster.
will try again tonight mayb put a towel below
why not stack your pillow on top of the u piillow ?

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/surrogacy-thailand-big-bucks-baby-business
20140822_surrogacy_AsiaOne.jpg

wah...

Back