(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yeah, that's the one I usually eat too... Chew Kee. Usually will eat there or tabao back to office to eat. But standard dropped liao and I don't like the chili they give.......

http://ieatishootipost.sg/category/local-food/soy-sauce-chicken/ Must visit the rest of these 油鸡 stores in future. Looks like a lot of them are in Smith Street!

Go Raffles Place I go later around 1plus will it be less crowded than going at 12plus?
i agree... chew kee isn't good now... it used to be so goood!!!

I enquired Pump Love at FB. They selling Spectra M1 full package + freemie + milk storage bag + cooler bag + ice gel + delivery at SGD210. Have not ask them whether have warranty or not. I think after much research, I go for Spectra instead of Freestyle.

Just sharing with you ladies. :)

I enquired Pump Love at FB. They selling Spectra M1 full package + freemie + milk storage bag + cooler bag + ice gel + delivery at SGD210. Have not ask them whether have warranty or not. I think after much research, I go for Spectra instead of Freestyle.

so cheap!

P&G seller estore leh... should be ok... check out the reviews lor.... I bought from Qoo10 many times... so far only delay shipment, nvr once with no show!
lolz qoo10 too many chiong stuff ...

let me email P&G to ask do they really have a E store lolz

The package sounds good, let us know if warranty is included. Another retailer I've asked quoted $265.90 incl local warranty, but not other add-ons.

Hi mummies, notice that most of u like spicy food. Dh dun allow me to eat spicy food. :( I like tomyam soup, laksa, Nasi lemark with lots of chilli too! So hard to refrain.. But does it really not good for baby?

nvr heard its not good for baby but too spicy will make mummy uncomfortable, bloated, indigestion etc etc...

Thanks ecym. Glad it doesn't harm the baby.. He will stares at me when I dab my chicken meat in the chilli. I was like how to eat chicken rice with no chilli and soya sauce.-_-''

is yours a boy or gal ?

the old myth say if the baby's heart rate (beats per minute) is under 150.. its a boy, and if it's above, it's a girl.

Not really cos when i was about 8 wks+ , bb heartbeat abt 180 and recently my gynae told me is 95% boy. lol

bbcripps, I remember you said u are working near NUH right? Science park 1 or 2? haha we having mooncake bazaar.
Did I make a correct guess?
Haha not me, @yingzz I think. I'm at Capital Sq, Raffles Place. We r having mooncake roadshow in the office too, Raffles 25% off. Anybody wants?

Yup its me.. I am at fusionopolis (one north stn) so nuh is just one mrt stn away..

This is incredibly cheap! I would feel a bit hesitant to buy. Haha.. Malaysian seller?

I still cannot decide between spectra and ardo calypso.

My hubby wants to go to the baby fair at suntec on sunday! I hate crowds. But he said never see before, wanna go recce.. Hopefully have good deals for pumps!

sometimes our DH also listens to the hearsay and may also be more pantang than we are

Ya lor ya lor! My hubby bans me from so many food. Makes me mad!!!

I believe moderation is the key lah. People also say if we don't give in to baby's cravings, baby will keep drooling after he/she is born. I don't think there is any truth to this either. Lol

nope ...will only give chinese name no english name

I gave both english n chinese name for #1.. But only reg chinese name in birthcert.. #2 haven think yet cos so far has been thinking for gal name only.. Now boy i need to crack my brains..

I juz check my deposit needed for my delivery..

In yr dec 2011.. i paid $ 2014+- for my #2 delivery deposit

Now in yr 2015 jan i need pay $2595+- !!

Within a 3 yrs increase of around $600...

How to ask ppl give birth more.....

How come i have never paid such deposit. I only make payment upon discharge from hospital.

But for #1, i only forked out $800 cash lor.. #2 was about $2000 cash.

lolz qoo10 too many chiong stuff ...

let me email P&G to ask do they really have a E store lolz

I am also a bit hesitant to buy from qoo10 unless it's korean seller. Lol. Must be careful with china made stuff. Especially baby apparel. They may look cute but many are made using formaldehyde and other harmful toxins that may irritate baby's skin. Any clothes that have a strong chemical smell, better not let baby wear.

Jts! http://sg.******************/fabrics-to-avoid-for-baby-clothes/

How come i have never paid such deposit. I only make payment upon discharge from hospital.

But for #1, i only forked out $800 cash lor.. #2 was about $2000 cash.

In kkh we need pay deposit upon booking of beds... or in the event last min walk in to delivery suite, they will ask hubby go pay at counter while they settle mummy in the delivery suite....
N final bill will be send to us 3 weeks after discharge. And is there is any excess they will refund us...

This table exclude baby fees...

I remember for my #2 i paid $2014+- for delivery n due to long delivery hrs.. i didnt have any excess for refund....

Attachments

• 1408685064441.jpg
    1408685064441.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 116
In kkh we need pay deposit upon booking of beds... or in the event last min walk in to delivery suite, they will ask hubby go pay at counter while they settle mummy in the delivery suite....
N final bill will be send to us 3 weeks after discharge. And is there is any excess they will refund us...

This table exclude baby fees...

I remember for my #2 i paid $2014+- for delivery n due to long delivery hrs.. i didnt have any excess for refund....
wah abit early to give deposit . what if pple cant come up with such big amount of deposit har ? give birth on the street ?

I am also a bit hesitant to buy from qoo10 unless it's korean seller. Lol. Must be careful with china made stuff. Especially baby apparel. They may look cute but many are made using formaldehyde and other harmful toxins that may irritate baby's skin. Any clothes that have a strong chemical smell, better not let baby wear.

Jts! http://sg.******************/fabrics-to-avoid-for-baby-clothes/
always buy from reputation source ... :p i only buy art and craft from q0010

Go buy!! :p

Mine not very shiok! It's homemade with twinnings earl grey tea bags. Lol

I will drink every sunday when hubby is off. So weekdays i must control!! :D
i only drink 2 mouthful of either tea or coffee and pple look at me as though i have committed serious crime
when i take a bottle of cold water from the fridge my pantry lady...aiyo aiyo still drink cold water lolz
when i drink half cup of coke my boss ...also aiyo aiyo

that is a 28-30% increase ...so better use my #1 bill and load up by at least 30-40% lolz

i only drink 2 mouthful of either tea or coffee and pple look at me as though i have committed serious crime
when i take a bottle of cold water from the fridge my pantry lady...aiyo aiyo still drink cold water lolz
wah like so stress

Very stress lei... I drink cold stuff since 2nd Tri coz I really cannot take it... luckily nobody stop me.. But I got moderate la. haha
I think people around me understand that preggy naturally has high temp plus with the weather now... its really kinda crazy to deal with the heat haha

jialat ...had beehoon mee for lunch ... and walk pass those goreng pisang stall
bought myself a goreng pisang , a sweet potato and one salty bun ...
now looking at it make me feel SOOOOO Full lolz

I'm back from Raffles Place! Bought nasi lemak from Golden Shoe... :) Eating now... Good thing I went at 1.30pm, not so crowded... I can't imagine 12 plus!

Then bought some fruits... nearly wanted to get teh, but changed my mind. Finally went to Tan Hock Seng at Telok Ayer to buy 马蹄酥 and 鸡蛋糕 before coming back! :)

jialat ...had beehoon mee for lunch ... and walk pass those goreng pisang stall
bought myself a goreng pisang , a sweet potato and one salty bun ...
now looking at it make me feel SOOOOO Full lolz
Don't eat lah, give away to colleagues...

Sometimes I am thankful that I got canteen downstairs can just go and eat downstairs, but the food is never as good as outside food. I miss being able to head out to jalan jalan like this!

Lol erm i just had 3 cups (or was it more?) of hot tea.. cos was at a corporate workplan retreat this morning... zzzz w/o tea how to keep awake?

anyone knows how to relieve bloatness in tummy?
i only have half a bowl of porridge and a slilce of rock melon.
but i feel so bloated now and tummy like want to explode liao:confused::confused:

Back