(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

yah lor yah lor...i also heard that ... some parent know the gender change only upon birth lolz though i find it ridiculous leh

my boss saw me it that and said aiyo why you pregnant still eat so unhealthy... ?? i was like huh ? what is so unhealthy about lou mai kai leh

think i will have bee hoon for weekend...long time no eat too lolz

Lou Mai Kai is yummy! Got rice got meat... Okay ma. Maybe your boss thinks it's too oily.

I am just wondering. Any of you ever gone for the routine scan at your gynae's and heard that the baby's heartbeat is beating slower than usual?

Yesterday it happened to me. Then my gynae said baby's heart is still immature at this stage so it happens when she is deep asleep. Then he told me to get up, shook my belly a bit then scanned again. Baby woke up and kicked around. Heartbeat back to normal and beating fast again. He said there's no cause for worry. But i cannot help but feel a bit concerned.

My baby's heartbeats was 160beats per minute. You might want to ask how fast the baby's heartbeats adn google for the average range. I think there's is nothing to be worried. Normal especially when you are in a very relaxed mood.

yah lor yah lor...i also heard that ... some parent know the gender change only upon birth lolz though i find it ridiculous leh

my boss saw me it that and said aiyo why you pregnant still eat so unhealthy... ?? i was like huh ? what is so unhealthy about lou mai kai leh

think i will have bee hoon for weekend...long time no eat too lolz

hahah ... a bit uncalled for leh.... tell him that it's the LO that wants the lo mai gai , not u :D

Good morning mummies! TGIF!

Ooh I have craving for Lo Mai Kai now! Think I will have it for snack later. Today got free breakfast from a fund house that came to give us update, so I had the cedele pesto chicken sandwich. Not bad. M drinking my hot ginger red date tea now, 烧烧辣辣, shiok!

Good morning mummies! TGIF!

Ooh I have craving for Lo Mai Kai now! Think I will have it for snack later. Today got free breakfast from a fund house that came to give us update, so I had the cedele pesto chicken sandwich. Not bad. M drinking my hot ginger red date tea now, 烧烧辣辣, shiok!

Morning! Can we drink ginger red date tea?

My baby's heartbeats was 160beats per minute. You might want to ask how fast the baby's heartbeats adn google for the average range. I think there's is nothing to be worried. Normal especially when you are in a very relaxed mood.
is yours a boy or gal ?

the old myth say if the baby's heart rate (beats per minute) is under 150.. its a boy, and if it's above, it's a girl.

hahah ... a bit uncalled for leh.... tell him that it's the LO that wants the lo mai gai , not u :D
not really leh... my colleague bought and i ate lolz i din request for it ...no appetite these few days and dunno wat to eat lolz so let others make the decision for me :D

and if it is the frozen ones, probably the preservatives too
lolz that one i dunno already :p

I missed the one selling at Chinatown hawker centre.. Now no more :(
and my hubby missed the woodland one ... i wont be surprised he find one weekend drive up there just to buy lou mai kai lolz... hot from the factory lolz

Morning! Can we drink ginger red date tea?
i also about to ask the question i tot this is confinement drink :p

Mummies, good morning! TGIF! After yesterday's scan, my baby seems super tired..didn't feel her moving much last night. Haha. Caught her yawning twice towards the end. So cute! Hubs and I were talking about names last night! Have you guys decided on a name yet? :)

We have decided on a girl's name. Have not come up with a boy's name. I think the baby is a girl leh. Hahhahaha.

Go to Golden Shoe to eat!! :) I quite like the fish ball noodle (extra chilli) at the 2nd floor (stall name is Ming Fa) :D

Golden Shoe I like the Tong Fatt chicken rice! Or the nasi lemak next to the soya bean stall, middle row of second floor, cheap n good! Tiong Bahru wanton mee is also popular, but I think only so so la.

Too far for me, somemore on Saturday, hubby will be bored if I go for this...

I am going Raffles Place later to collect some stuff from a seller.... what's good to eat in Raffles Place???

Oh oh oh one of my favorite soya sauce chicken rice is at The Arcade, this stall in the middle of the first floor, call 168 Eating House. Must try!

Golden Shoe I like the Tong Fatt chicken rice! Or the nasi lemak next to the soya bean stall, middle row of second floor, cheap n good! Tiong Bahru wanton mee is also popular, but I think only so so la.
like the chicken rice too.
but i prefer roasted chicken haha
yes nasi lemak not bad too and fish soup tomyum maggie:D:D

20140821_223857.jpg

Able to listen to baby's heartbeats. Bought it for USD17 at aliexpress. Must buy battery and lubricant for it to work. I use KY lubricant. :) Hapiness listening to the heartbeats. My hubby also smile2 listen to the heartbeats. Hahahhahaa!!!

View attachment 366173

Able to listen to baby's heartbeats. Bought it for USD17 at aliexpress. Must buy battery and lubricant for it to work. I use KY lubricant. :) Hapiness listening to the heartbeats. My hubby also smile2 listen to the heartbeats. Hahahhahaa!!!
I wanted to get too but hubs wasn't keen cos he knows ill get paranoid if I can't find the heartbeat. Lol.. at least I can feel baby moving now it puts my mind more at ease!

I also drink ginger tea sometimes when I feel bloated. It helps me to relieve some wind..However my colleague advised me to stay away from ginger from 32 weeks onwards cos baby may have bad jaundice..not sure if true

Ya the ginger is helping me soothe my tummy now, which is still abit unsettled from the episode on Wed. Makes me fart, but everytime my hubby gives me a look, I tell him it's he hear wrongly la, it's not me farting, it's the baby burping! :p

http://sg.openrice.com/singapore/restaurant/mingfa-fish-ball/3536/ PAiseh it's level 3 of the bldg..
and yes, u can get fried bee hoon plus other ingredients at this stall called tian fu, also at golden shoe but at level 2 iirc (havent eaten there for abt a yr cos i switched job)... more like at the middle section of the centre while ming fa is towards the end.
Oh oh oh one of my favorite soya sauce chicken rice is at The Arcade, this stall in the middle of the first floor, call 168 Eating House. Must try!
Believe me, BTK n pow sing cannot compare to this 168 eating house. It's very smooth n fragrant. Next time u r in the area, try! But they usually sell out by 1.30pm.

WAH. Thanks for the options. I think my tummy would like some chicken rice or nasi lemak today... something with some good chilli. No feel for noodles today even though I am normally a noodles (rather than rice) person.

I like soy sauce chicken! Now very hard to find good 油鸡。。。

I also drink ginger tea sometimes when I feel bloated. It helps me to relieve some wind..However my colleague advised me to stay away from ginger from 32 weeks onwards cos baby may have bad jaundice..not sure if true

I did heard about avoid ginger due to jaundice but I guess if you don't drink it everyday should be fine rite? once in a while kind of thing.
I been down with flu and cough since Sunday, I ended up brewing barley and winter melon strips to cool myself coz I want to avoid eng med. My colleague advise me to drink it coz she took it during her pregnancy when she was having fever. I know its quite "liang" so I only drank twice. :p

WAH. Thanks for the options. I think my tummy would like some chicken rice or nasi lemak today... something with some good chilli. No feel for noodles today even though I am normally a noodles (rather than rice) person.

I like soy sauce chicken! Now very hard to find good 油鸡。。。

The famous 油鸡 is the one next to Spring Court opp Chinatown Pt

The famous 油鸡 is the one next to Spring Court opp Chinatown Pt

Yeah, that's the one I usually eat too... Chew Kee. Usually will eat there or tabao back to office to eat. But standard dropped liao and I don't like the chili they give.......

http://ieatishootipost.sg/category/local-food/soy-sauce-chicken/ Must visit the rest of these 油鸡 stores in future. Looks like a lot of them are in Smith Street!

Go Raffles Place I go later around 1plus will it be less crowded than going at 12plus?

Mummies, can I ask if this is worth it to get?? I read the reviews and this is apparently quite good, but I am just wondering if this is more worth it to get during Isetan Private Sale??

I calculated per pack price is around $2.85, approx 20% cheaper than the usual price of ($10.50 for 3).

If IPS got a similar offer then I wouldn't get this, cuz I don't like to buy so much wet wipes to stock up.... scared it will dry up.

http://www.mummysmarket.com.sg/deal/nuk-baby-wipes-carton-21-packs-0

Qoo10 also has baby items today...

http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Special/Special.aspx?sid=1415&banner_no=10984

hmm... these 2 days princess seem to be pressing against my diaphragm...so weird feeling ...
but she is supposed to be as tall as a banana only leh ... abit fast to have that kind of feeling

Yeah, that's the one I usually eat too... Chew Kee. Usually will eat there or tabao back to office to eat. But standard dropped liao and I don't like the chili they give.......

http://ieatishootipost.sg/category/local-food/soy-sauce-chicken/ Must visit the rest of these 油鸡 stores in future. Looks like a lot of them are in Smith Street!

Go Raffles Place I go later around 1plus will it be less crowded than going at 12plus?

Hmmm before 12 is the best. If not after 1.30pm then less crowded.

Back