(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I think $20plus for the bean sprout husk not ex la.. thought husk is free/cheap, but a lot of work le.. need to pick, need to Sun very long and need a lot for a small pillow..
I did a few myself before, lucky never give away.

I think $20plus for the bean sprout husk not ex la.. thought husk is free/cheap, but a lot of work le.. need to pick, need to Sun very long and need a lot for a small pillow..
I did a few myself before, lucky never give away.

Agree, my mum started a few month ago, only manage to sieve enough for 2 small pillow. Ended up she went Malaysia and they sell at RM20 and she brought 2 more aha

Oh btw remember.. from I'm experience. I used bean sprout pillow for all my kids.
Once, I place the pillow over my DD w her hand under the pillow, at the side while she having a nap. When I went to check on her, she was awake and I saw the pillow cover her mouth. Luckily not the whole face mouth and nose.. scare me out of hell..
After that incident, I remind everyone in the house.
Place the pillow over the chest and hands on top of it.

Mummies, can I ask if this is worth it to get?? I read the reviews and this is apparently quite good, but I am just wondering if this is more worth it to get during Isetan Private Sale??

I calculated per pack price is around $2.85, approx 20% cheaper than the usual price of ($10.50 for 3).

If IPS got a similar offer then I wouldn't get this, cuz I don't like to buy so much wet wipes to stock up.... scared it will dry up.

http://www.mummysmarket.com.sg/deal/nuk-baby-wipes-carton-21-packs-0

Last edited:
Mummies, can I ask if this is worth it to get?? I read the reviews and this is apparently quite good, but I am just wondering if this is more worth it to get during Isetan Private Sale??

I calculated per pack price is around $2.85, approx 20% cheaper than the usual price of ($10.50 for 3).

If IPS got a similar offer then I wouldn't get this, cuz I don't like to buy so much wet wipes to stock up.... scared it will dry up.

i also very tempted to buy, but when I think must go until Expo collect, very sianz

Anyone going to the suntec fair over the weekend? Thought of going just to take a look but the thought of the crowd is such a put off. Think I'll skip..

Ya lo... Cos they only take in when bb is stable.. Too early sign package
, $ is not refundable if touch wood miscarriage etc,....
Then the package does not inclu medication le..
Where and what is the name of your package?

I see. Mine didn't mention about that.

Mine is Dr Koh Cheng Huat at CH Koh Clinic for Women at TPY. He only sells one type which is the prenatal package. Quite an old guy already. Delivered my cousin till now. My grandma, aunts and friends all see him too. Lol

I'm not going to book any PD.. I leave it to my gynae, cos she knows my thyroid condition. She may get a suitable to access bb as bb may, gave thyroid temporarily when born.
Anyway my first 2, also did not chose. Cos after discharge, we did not go back to that PD anyway, immunisation we go poly clinic.

I did the same. My #1 went to my family doctor for jabs at cost price because my mum worked there. #2 went polyclinic after that.

The PD assigned to me was good though. He managed to detect the heart murmur in my boy when no other doctors could tell. But i followed up with a cardiologist after that. Never went back to him.

Aiyah he is hungry and tot the cheek of the other baby as the boob Lolz
Also can hear that his voice aka cry abit sore

But dun u all find it amazing how they know how to suck Lolz no one teach them leh Lolz

Amazing right. I had my babies on my chest within 5 minutes after delivery. Still quite bloody and all. They latched on automatically and stayed on me for 30 minutes before the nurses whisked them away for further checks. Such a wonderful experience...

Mummies, good morning! TGIF! After yesterday's scan, my baby seems super tired..didn't feel her moving much last night. Haha. Caught her yawning twice towards the end. So cute! Hubs and I were talking about names last night! Have you guys decided on a name yet? :)

Good mornin~ I been randoming coming up with Chinese names and ended up shot down by my hub. We were thinking not to have English name. Haha

I think shld b ok to to stock up.. I usually stock up my wet wipes during promo & so far so good.. Normally only buy from watsons though.. The komodo wet wipes at $2 per packet 70 sheets.. W nets flashpay will be buy 10 get 2 free during promo..

Mummies, good morning! TGIF! After yesterday's scan, my baby seems super tired..didn't feel her moving much last night. Haha. Caught her yawning twice towards the end. So cute! Hubs and I were talking about names last night! Have you guys decided on a name yet? :)
nope ...will only give chinese name no english name

Morning mummies! Although Gynae say mine is princess, I am waiting for my FA scan to confirm then decide...
u still hoping for prince har :p for me blood test already confirmed no need to hope liao lolz

Ohayo!! TGIF, can't wait for my appt later.

I told my hubby last night at abt 1015.. "I am gonna pack the little one to sleep with me now, lest he gets too sleepy tmr afternoon and ends up sleeping instead of opening the legs wide". Excuse for me to sleep early hahaaa

Ohayo!! TGIF, can't wait for my appt later.

I told my hubby last night at abt 1015.. "I am gonna pack the little one to sleep with me now, lest he gets too sleepy tmr afternoon and ends up sleeping instead of opening the legs wide". Excuse for me to sleep early hahaaa
good luck and have fun

nope ...will only give chinese name no english name

u still hoping for prince har :p for me blood test already confirmed no need to hope liao lolz

Haha cos got possibilities ma.. If upfront I know is boy confirmed is boy. I heard of cases say girl then one month later say is boy. But then I think my Gynae quite zhun la, DH prefer depending on scientific results lol. Shall hang on awhile.

Haha cos got possibilities ma.. If upfront I know is boy confirmed is boy. I heard of cases say girl then one month later say is boy. But then I think my Gynae quite zhun la, DH prefer depending on scientific results lol. Shall hang on awhile.
yah lor yah lor...i also heard that ... some parent know the gender change only upon birth lolz though i find it ridiculous leh

i like!
i bought beehoon for bf.
my boss saw me it that and said aiyo why you pregnant still eat so unhealthy... ?? i was like huh ? what is so unhealthy about lou mai kai leh

think i will have bee hoon for weekend...long time no eat too lolz

Back