2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi girls! How r u all today? Today's my 2nd day of AF. Intend to use opk to test from CD10 onwards. Do we use the opk in the morning or night? I've lost track of using opk liao. Thanks!

tks yoshi. I will kiasu go n get it later. try small bottle little amt of mg first. oh all Watson out of stock? maybe I try my side n oso gaurdian.

yours 28 days cycle is good. it is e minimal. textbook always says 28 days cycle. I think best to have 28-30 days cycle. ttc oso need regular cycle in order to let our system function properly thus easier to bfp. n u no need to wait so long. my cycle irregular. now 40+ days to 90+ days!!

me too. I always have wet discharge then digital O positive then opk positive then cont to wet till ewcm. meaning I will wet first then tested O positive. r u like tt too?

same! hehehe

whoa tt's very specific advice. ok i try. dunno when is my bladder 50% also.. whoa seh tough skills to learn lol
u agar agar lor. dont drink too much in a short span of time can le.... else u may feel pukey too. but if u BTH and need to pee, just go pee ..not good to hold back cos it's worse if u wet urself

what fair is happening at suntec?

there are 2 types of royal jelly... liquid and dessicated forms.. liquid is natural and unprocessed, but it degrades very fast. dunno how long they store already, so very hard to know how effective it is unless u know the source well. also difficult to eat coz need to store in fridge, and very fast must finish. dessicated is slightly processed, but in a way tt preserves the nutrients, so still ok. can store at room temp, more convenient. i bought the dry one.
s u p e r m o m bazaar going on at suntec from 22-24 aug. not going cos still early plus i hate crowds TTM

mine is in capsules, i have heard of the liquid version but too troublesome....

The one I tried previously was to take a spoonful of it every morning. It's not really liquid or I would say it should be the more to raw royal jelly

Ooo... The 1st gynea i hv seen didnt really track my cycle but tells me to try frm CD12-16.. He say tats the norm, and put me on clomid... Tat time i also gong gong dunno so much also so eat clomid and try on wrong days for 1/2yr... After tat see TCM den TCM ask me to start BBT and track with OPK cos say my cycle longer so need to noe when i O... But she will accu me before my O... Aft tracking 3-4mths den i catch my own pattern den i google and saw there r ppl who O later abt 12days before next AF (and i m 1 of them)..

The doc only advice me to take biokult.
Anyone can advice me if the tester (refill ) can be purchased for cb Digital ovulation test kit?

hi ladies, usually hw many days you miss your AF then test huh?

remember my 1st kid tested 1 day after my AF late BFN but one week later i tested to be BFP.. i stilll hoping for miracle.. althought tested on yesterday BFN but AF still havent come...

remember my 1st kid tested 1 day after my AF late BFN but one week later i tested to be BFP.. i stilll hoping for miracle.. althought tested on yesterday BFN but AF still havent come...
Suggest take blood test at gp to find out. Do u know which day u o? If u o later then ur af maybe not due yet. Gd luck!

Hi girls! How r u all today? Today's my 2nd day of AF. Intend to use opk to test from CD10 onwards. Do we use the opk in the morning or night? I've lost track of using opk liao. Thanks!

For cheapie OPK, test using third urine onwards. So i normally test around 10 plus in the morning and then 2nd test between 6 - 9pm.

For those expensive ones like Clearblue, you must use the 1st morning urine. If you pee at wee hours, try to tahan until 4 hours later than test.

Clearblue opk has two types which i bght online, one that test 2 days of fertile period and the other one is 4 days fertile period. I prefer to use the 2 days fertile period as it predict my ovulation more accurately. Once positive on CB, i will use the cheap opk to test until the 2nd line is darker than the control line or almost the same. I normally ovulate within 12 - 14 hours once my cheap opk turns positive.

keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! how many days late has it been?

Haa i tracked my bbt quite late but i monitor my own body for 2 years. Haa. I'm surr there are other ladies more hardworking than me.
I should be the most lazy one here. no bbt taken, no tracking, anyhow huntump to try cb ovulation kit. So far only first test.taken at 3am positive, the rest taken at night all negative

For cheapie OPK, test using third urine onwards. So i normally test around 10 plus in the morning and then 2nd test between 6 - 9pm.

For those expensive ones like Clearblue, you must use the 1st morning urine. If you pee at wee hours, try to tahan until 4 hours later than test.

Clearblue opk has two types which i bght online, one that test 2 days of fertile period and the other one is 4 days fertile period. I prefer to use the 2 days fertile period as it predict my ovulation more accurately. Once positive on CB, i will use the cheap opk to test until the 2nd line is darker than the control line or almost the same. I normally ovulate within 12 - 14 hours once my cheap opk turns positive.

how is it that CB requires first morning urine? i read it on their instructions also.

I should be the most lazy one here. no bbt taken, no tracking, anyhow huntump to try cb ovulation kit. So far only first test.taken at 3am positive, the rest taken at night all negative

I have a thermometer which I haven't used since I bought it ... keep forgetting every morning :oops:

how is it that CB requires first morning urine? i read it on their instructions also.

I guess the hormone level in our urine is concentrated enough for the test to detect in the first morning pee and it is at least 4 hours before doing the test. And if we use cheapies, it might give a false positive. And when CB tested positive with smiley face, its about the next 48 hours that will ovulate so they encourage to BD anytime during the next 48 hours to maximise the chance. Whereas for the cheapies when it turns positive, it states 12 to 24 hours that will ovulate.

IMO, becos of cost, i use both to test for ovulation including BBT. :)

@darbi, can you share with us what soups are good to make for our hb to pu liver?
@yoshi, I tried Guardians at Raffles city but cannot find Kordel's royal jelly. Keep seeing the Yakult brand which is $109 for 30 sticks. Anyone tried that before? By the way, I bought the CB fertility monitor & found that it requires a lot of sticks just to monitor the 1st cycle & compared to those inexpensive OPK, I find it rather inaccurate. Just like 2 months ago, I was following up closely with Prof Wong & scanning for O. On the very O day, the inexpensive OPK showed positive & Prof Wong also confirmed, but the monitor showed none.... Also the refill seems expensive & difficult to get. Sigh, I kinda regretted buying that monitor & find it waste of my $$......
@e200, you should go for BT thru a GP to play safe. Sometimes different pregnancies different symptoms.... Wish you lots of luck!! Hope to hear good news from you very soon!! Will pray hard for you k? Dont worry...
@emily, @Starwish, @Piggling, my "blurblur" ness didnt work up la... haha... somehow the thread is too active. I keep reading & got lost........Haha so embarassing keep quoting wrong person hehe....

whoa why were you testing at 3am?!?!
I try to test twice a day. cos u could miss it easily.
yar i also test twice a day.... to save costs, once a day until see semi-dark line, then increase to twice a day (morning and night) until peak then stop.

wow you ladies are really hardworking, i'm only relying on cb ovulation kit and only test first thing in the morning...they did say not to test more than once a day though.

I guess the hormone level in our urine is concentrated enough for the test to detect in the first morning pee and it is at least 4 hours before doing the test. And if we use cheapies, it might give a false positive. And when CB tested positive with smiley face, its about the next 48 hours that will ovulate so they encourage to BD anytime during the next 48 hours to maximise the chance. Whereas for the cheapies when it turns positive, it states 12 to 24 hours that will ovulate.

IMO, becos of cost, i use both to test for ovulation including BBT. :)
I agree with u babe..I use cheapies to test and next time my temp can shoot up after it detects a positive. .so we have less than 48 hrs to BD.

@darbi, can you share with us what soups are good to make for our hb to pu liver?
@yoshi, I tried Guardians at Raffles city but cannot find Kordel's royal jelly. Keep seeing the Yakult brand which is $109 for 30 sticks. Anyone tried that before? By the way, I bought the CB fertility monitor & found that it requires a lot of sticks just to monitor the 1st cycle & compared to those inexpensive OPK, I find it rather inaccurate. Just like 2 months ago, I was following up closely with Prof Wong & scanning for O. On the very O day, the inexpensive OPK showed positive & Prof Wong also confirmed, but the monitor showed none.... Also the refill seems expensive & difficult to get. Sigh, I kinda regretted buying that monitor & find it waste of my $$......

OMG so with CB OPK, does it mean the same that it isn't accurate?

@bubbleblue1 fresh huai shan (its root like thing.. long long one) is good in healing liver problems.. some pp also say it aids men vitality (duno how true). So normally i make simple soups like pork rib, corn, carrot, red dates and huai shan.

@gamma, congrats to you!! Princess can have lots of beautiful dresses to buy & wear de!!! I always tot gals are more obedient & thoughtful to parents just like us wonderful daughters to our parents right? Hahha lucky you!!!

@darbi, thank you for the tip! I will cook this kind of soup for my hb to take. Hehehe... I just took a pill of royal jelly but the softgel is so big!!

@gamma, congrats to you!! Princess can have lots of beautiful dresses to buy & wear de!!! I always tot gals are more obedient & thoughtful to parents just like us wonderful daughters to our parents right? Hahha lucky you!!!

@darbi, thank you for the tip! I will cook this kind of soup for my hb to take. Hehehe... I just took a pill of royal jelly but the softgel is so big!!

at least the royal jelly doesn't smell. Conceive Well Capsules = smelly.....

if it's rly a princess I can go crazy on pink hello kitty clothes !!! but said better don't anyhow buy first haaha

Back