(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I ask my gynae when do i have to book the delivery hospital. She say only after 8mth when the bb position is more or less stable. And will book for mi too. U all so early book I scare my turn no bed liao. Sleep corridor....lol...
wont sleep corridor lah... they will upgrade you to higher /better unit until your room is ready

u all only remember book bed... remember to book PD too ...unless u are prepared to accept the assigned one

How to book PD? Book PD for what purpose???

I don't have any kids so no fixed PD yet leh, though will prob go to the one my sis brings her kids to....

My package is from Week 12 till birth not including supplements - $650. No FA scan, that one I take pkg (Oscar + Detailed scan) with TMC, around $500 thereabouts.

Did you all book bed for TMC yet?? I don't know how come the clinic staff keep reminding me to book bed... Hopefully when I go for next appt will have enough time to go for hospital tour....
hey, i did a tentative booking already. i just heck care and book first using the photos that i saw in the file

How to book PD? Book PD for what purpose???

I don't have any kids so no fixed PD yet leh, though will prob go to the one my sis brings her kids to....

u have to tell your gynea which PD you want... they will contact and make arrangement with PD to be around during your delivery to check the baby when they come out ...and to do the various test and etc .. normally pple prefer to find pd near their place cos baby check up is quite often until they pass 1 year old

i din do my homework and my gynae also forget for my #1 i only choose my PD while on operating table lolz but now i know so i will tell gynae in advance

u have to tell your gynea which PD you want... they will contact and make arrangement with PD to be around during your delivery to check the baby when they come out ...and to do the various test and etc .. normally pple prefer to find pd near their place cos baby check up is quite often until they pass 1 year old

i din do my homework and my gynae also forget for my #1 i only choose my PD while on operating table lolz but now i know so i will tell gynae in advance

My gyane will book for me the PD. So dont have to worry so much bah.

Er, can I do that when the PD has never even met me before??

Er, can I do that when the PD has never even met me before??
why not ? the PD no need to know you ..
as mentioned people choose PD near their place ... so that baby check up is easily and convenient ...
imagine if they assigned the PD at TMC meaning every check up you have to go back to tmc ...far and troublesome mah :p

I kana Chase out by my pang tang HB.. now sitting at my block void deck..
Cos got ppl come do the air con, cos of leaking issue. Ask me not to be around. Ask me go over his mum place next block, but I lazy to walk..

they definitely will book for us but the booked one may not be our preferred one mah
I'm not going to book any PD.. I leave it to my gynae, cos she knows my thyroid condition. She may get a suitable to access bb as bb may, gave thyroid temporarily when born.
Anyway my first 2, also did not chose. Cos after discharge, we did not go back to that PD anyway, immunisation we go poly clinic.

I'm not going to book any PD.. I leave it to my gynae, cos she knows my thyroid condition. She may get a suitable to access bb as bb may, gave thyroid temporarily when born.
Anyway my first 2, also did not chose. Cos after discharge, we did not go back to that PD anyway, immunisation we go poly clinic.

I am going to do that what you have done for your first two...

i see i see then you let them assign lor ..for me ..my boy see the pd even now
if GP cant help will go back pd though she is very popular long waiting hours lah abit sianz of waiting but she is quite good so continue her lor

I am going to do that what you have done for your first two...

Like that save a lot of $$ le, PD immunisation very ex..
I have a GP who carries a lot of children medicine, so my first 2 will visit him when not well.. the medicine is the same as PD.

Like that save a lot of $$ le, PD immunisation very ex..
I have a GP who carries a lot of children medicine, so my first 2 will visit him when not well.. the medicine is the same as PD.
just curious do you all use their CDA to pay for all these ?

Oh talk about this, how much is the bb bonus for #3? Is it also $1 to $1?
yah still $1 to $1 but u get to put more and get more

Child Development Account (CDA) for children eligible for Baby Bonus
The CDA is a special savings account that you open at any OCBC Bank or Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited branch for your child who is eligible for CDA. You can save in the CDA any time until 31 December in the year your child turns 12 years of age. The savings will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to the cap of $6,000 each for the first and second child, $12,000 each for the third and fourth child and $18,000 each for the fifth and subsequent child. The Government will match your savings in the following month.

Cash Gift
As part of the Marriage and Parenthood Package 2013, the cash gift quantum for children born on or after 26 August 2012 will be increased and the payment schedule will be revised and shortened. You will get a cash gift of up to $6,000 each for your 1st and 2nd child and $8,000 each for your 3rd and 4th child. The cash gift will be disbursed in 3 instalments over 12 months from the birth of your child, to help parents defray the new or additional expenses arising from your newborn. You will receive the first instalment (50% of the amount) within 3 week after we have received your completed forms, and the subsequent two instalments (25% each) when your child is approximately 6 and 12 months of age.

Yes normally i will use CDA to pay but if i go normal GP they dont accept CDA, so i have to pay cash.
same we used CDA but will save the "amount " back to his saving account lolz the whole idea is to take out that $1 govt give lolz ...

my boy 's nursery also use CDA so his CDA account going to run out before he even finished K2 lolz

My sugar diet shall start next week ... or whenever l finish this box :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    910.4 KB · Views: 105
same we used CDA but will save the "amount " back to his saving account lolz the whole idea is to take out that $1 govt give lolz ...

my boy 's nursery also use CDA so his CDA account going to run out before he even finished K2 lolz

Lol same same, im using CDA for my ger CC too. So every month i make sure i save some to get back the extra $$. hahaha Where got enough right

I tried to wait till tonight so can eat w hubby, but in the end cannot tahan, just hoot one piece already. So yummy *sigh* Majestic is here too, I'm soooooo tempted to get their durian, but I know that one the sugar through the roof, plus box of 8 I don't think I can (or should) finish. So in the end never buy. I did eat like 5 pieces of their sample though, hehe. :p

Lol same same, im using CDA for my ger CC too. So every month i make sure i save some to get back the extra $$. hahaha Where got enough right
yah lor...never enuff

just now talking to my china colleague
in china ... they have 4 months paid maternity leave ( paid by company) and on top of that the government will give them 4 months baby bonus ... ( same as the monthly salary x 4) and social insurance which will cover medical and
time off for breastfreeding of up to one year which is equivalent to 1 month additional maternity leave
for us only $12K lolz ( 6k cash bonus and 6k top up CDA)

I tried to wait till tonight so can eat w hubby, but in the end cannot tahan, just hoot one piece already. So yummy *sigh* Majestic is here too, I'm soooooo tempted to get their durian, but I know that one the sugar through the roof, plus box of 8 I don't think I can (or should) finish. So in the end never buy. I did eat like 5 pieces of their sample though, hehe. :p
your hubby dun eat durian too lolz

yah lor...never enuff

just now talking to my china colleague
in china ... they have 4 months paid maternity leave ( paid by company) and on top of that the government will give them 4 months baby bonus ... ( same as the monthly salary x 4) and social insurance which will cover medical and
time off for breastfreeding of up to one year which is equivalent to 1 month additional maternity leave
for us only $12K lolz ( 6k cash bonus and 6k top up CDA)

Wowow their benefit so good? But they also limit to 1 child policy. Think that why govt can afford bah.

Wowow their benefit so good? But they also limit to 1 child policy. Think that why govt can afford bah.
they loosen liao..now can have 2 already they wan pple to have 2 cos not enuff to make up the population lolz but alot of couple still dun dare to have more ...esp to have prince cos they say prince ..when grow up very stressful ..cos the gal today all looking for man with house ( fully paid) and so ended the man cant find wife inland have to go vietnam to find wife
but princess diff cos can demand lolz but i said but ended up man cant meet requirement they also ended single so not as good afterall..it should be change their mind set ... as couple work TOGETHER to own the house and not find a ready made available one

this morning, i itchy hand and went to order a fetal doppler!! :p

I already playing with mine. hehhe sometimes a challenge to find the heartbeat.. must go google for sample of baby heartbeat. when I first started, I only hear my own heartbeat hahhaa

Nowadays I seldom use it, I can feel the tapping of my baby

I already playing with mine. hehhe sometimes a challenge to find the heartbeat.. must go google for sample of baby heartbeat. when I first started, I only hear my own heartbeat hahhaa

Nowadays I seldom use it, I can feel the tapping of my baby
so fast become white elephant ?

they loosen liao..now can have 2 already they wan pple to have 2 cos not enuff to make up the population lolz but alot of couple still dun dare to have more ...esp to have prince cos they say prince ..when grow up very stressful ..cos the gal today all looking for man with house ( fully paid) and so ended the man cant find wife inland have to go vietnam to find wife
but princess diff cos can demand lolz but i said but ended up man cant meet requirement they also ended single so not as good afterall..it should be change their mind set ... as couple work TOGETHER to own the house and not find a ready made available one

wowo You're right. Just like Sporean alot of couple working together and pay their housing together. Think their mindset must change lor.

wowo You're right. Just like Sporean alot of couple working together and pay their housing together. Think their mindset must change lor.
yah lor ... but traditional chinese thinking bah ,, MAN must pay for everything ... and whatever is his is mine ...whatever is mine is mine lolz

Back