(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hmmm looks like my Gynae is the only one not doing a separate detailed scan. He says he will just scan for the different limbs n organs each visit as they develop. Should I be concerned? :oops:

Hmmm looks like my Gynae is the only one not doing a separate detailed scan. He says he will just scan for the different limbs n organs each visit as they develop. Should I be concerned? :oops:

maybe your gynae is trained in fetal assessment as well and his machine also higher end...

looking at the brouchure now which details the 2nd trimster screening:

Attachments

• brou1.jpg
    brou1.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 119
maybe your gynae is trained in fetal assessment as well and his machine also higher end...

Hmmm maybe yes on the fetal assessment ... but his machine is definitely not higher end lor, I have seen more clearer ones. Ok la, I trust him, as long as he says ok then I ok la.

you can use my brouchure as a reference and check with him if feel uncomfortable.
maybe you heard him wrongly??

that is what i scare too... hearsay princess are like that one ...

Actually hor.. I am also a bit scared. My girl was also like that during her early days. Cry cry cry for no reason. Then colic crying from 6 weeks old to 12 weeks old for four hours every single evening 6pm to 10pm without fail until i got PND and cried with her everyday. As a result i didn't bond with her until much later. And many of my family members don't like her. Too crybaby and too active. It was so different with my boy that i didn't mind having more babies. No doubt he had difficultly latching but he didn't cry like she did. Till today it's the same, touch wood. So hor.. A bit phobia. But i tell myself every baby is different. Be prepared!

Some gynaes have more time as well as better machines to do the scanning themselves. A few of my friends' gynaes also have similar practice. My gynae has a good machine that can even do 4D scan for me. But he has no time so it's better we do at TMC, he said.

I am just wondering. Any of you ever gone for the routine scan at your gynae's and heard that the baby's heartbeat is beating slower than usual?

Yesterday it happened to me. Then my gynae said baby's heart is still immature at this stage so it happens when she is deep asleep. Then he told me to get up, shook my belly a bit then scanned again. Baby woke up and kicked around. Heartbeat back to normal and beating fast again. He said there's no cause for worry. But i cannot help but feel a bit concerned.

ordered shui3 jiao3 la1 mian4. no appetite to eat plus the noodles were too healthy for my liking so i gave up after eating all the shui jiao and some of the noodles.

Actually hor.. I am also a bit scared. My girl was also like that during her early days. Cry cry cry for no reason. Then colic crying from 6 weeks old to 12 weeks old for four hours every single evening 6pm to 10pm without fail until i got PND and cried with her everyday. As a result i didn't bond with her until much later. And many of my family members don't like her. Too crybaby and too active. It was so different with my boy that i didn't mind having more babies. No doubt he had difficultly latching but he didn't cry like she did. Till today it's the same, touch wood. So hor.. A bit phobia. But i tell myself every baby is different. Be prepared!
Same !! My gal also keep cry cry cry.... also did not bond much with her until recently ... then suddenly i m pregnant again so i cant handle her anymore.. coz she super sticky n crying to the person who "sayang" her more...

So i cant sayang her too much else she refuse to let go of me...

My son totally different lor.. u juz put him 1 corner he can play happily or watch his cartoon tv... even when go out eat when he was a baby juz leave him in pram he wont disturb. He self entertain. ..

My gal go out eat we have to gobble down or take turn to eat.. she demand to be carried /given attention every single second .

So my hubby says 3rd one better be like my boy n not like my gal .

I am just wondering. Any of you ever gone for the routine scan at your gynae's and heard that the baby's heartbeat is beating slower than usual?

Yesterday it happened to me. Then my gynae said baby's heart is still immature at this stage so it happens when she is deep asleep. Then he told me to get up, shook my belly a bit then scanned again. Baby woke up and kicked around. Heartbeat back to normal and beating fast again. He said there's no cause for worry. But i cannot help but feel a bit concerned.
My gynae dun usually listen to heartbeat during scan.. so far only listen once in my oscar scan ...

Same !! My gal also keep cry cry cry.... also did not bond much with her until recently ... then suddenly i m pregnant again so i cant handle her anymore.. coz she super sticky n crying to the person who "sayang" her more...

My son totally different lor.. u juz put him 1 corner he can play happily or watch his cartoon tv... even when go out eat when he was a baby juz leave him in pram he wont disturb. He self entertain. ..

My gal go out eat we have to gobble down or take turn to eat.. she demand to be carried /given attention every single second .

ur prince sounds easier to take care of... hmmm

Totally the same as me. I think it was until my boy arrived that she started to become better because she wants to be a good example. If not hor, to make her nap was always a nightmare. Cry until sleep that kind. I just pulled down the stroller sunshade to let her cry inside until zzz... Heng she dropped her nap at 2.5 years old. To sum it up, when she is good, she is really an angel, when her tantrums come, it's my worst nightmare. Lol!

My hubby also says the same thing... :p

Totally the same with me. I think it was until my boy arrived that she started to become better because she wants to be a good example. If not hor, to make her nap was always a nightmare. Cry until sleep that kind. I just pulled down the stroller sunshade to let her cry inside until zzz... Heng she dropped her nap at 2.5 years old. To sum it up, when she is good, she is really an angel, when her tantrums come, it's my worst nightmare. Lol!

My hubby also says the same thing... :p
mebbe when no 3 comes she will be even better cos she has to set a good example for the 2 younger kiddos!

this is the 1st time i heard that leh ... hmm i think most of the time they are sleeping one

ordered shui3 jiao3 la1 mian4. no appetite to eat plus the noodles were too healthy for my liking so i gave up after eating all the shui jiao and some of the noodles.

had meatball soup with rice.
i have been wasting food everyday LOL.
i think the amount of rice i waste can add up to a bucket liao LOL

had meatball soup with rice.
i have been wasting food everyday LOL.
i think the amount of rice i waste can add up to a bucket liao LOL

Haha usually when I order 菜饭,I always end up wasting at least 50% of the rice too, even though I will tell them 少饭。Today I had yi mian with fu zhou fishball. Not bad. Kinda satisfied my instant noodle craving which I had for the longest time.

My detailed scan is done in my gynae's clinic.. Is the same as for my first 2. Last time don't even have Oscar, she did the assessment through her machine during detailed scan.. Only take blood test in the lab.
My detailed scan next week cost $170..
Btw, next week gotto to sign up package already... U guys signing up soon too?

how is it ?
Baby was v active during the scan. However position was like what I guessed..head down. That's why lately keep feeling alot of pressure below. Managed to finish in 20 min but couldn't get a good view of the lips and nasal bone..so was asked to come back after eating. Drank super cold apple juice then walk ard n went back. Tada! Baby was face up and we were out within 5 min. Didn't get to meet my gynae in the end cos she need to rush off. She will call me on Monday to go over the report. Sonographer said everything looks ok so I can finally sleep well tonight!

My gynae dun usually listen to heartbeat during scan.. so far only listen once in my oscar scan ...
My gynae only did so once so far and during oscar the sonographer did once too.. so haven't experienced this so far.. but I did read somewhere before (but can't rem where) that is normal. So don't worry! Moreover ur gynae said is normal too :)

Baby was v active during the scan. However position was like what I guessed..head down. That's why lately keep feeling alot of pressure below. Managed to finish in 20 min but couldn't get a good view of the lips and nasal bone..so was asked to come back after eating. Drank super cold apple juice then walk ard n went back. Tada! Baby was face up and we were out within 5 min. Didn't get to meet my gynae in the end cos she need to rush off. She will call me on Monday to go over the report. Sonographer said everything looks ok so I can finally sleep well tonight!

Oh yours is not done by gynae.. Mine is done by gynae, so like that I skip one visit to her.. Btw, do they give u the scan pictures? Straight away or send to the gynae?

Yay! Congrats on the good results! :)

My baby was the opposite of yours. She was in breech position yesterday during the scan.

By the way I have received the pre-admission form from mount alvernia and I have to send it back to them soon. Is this practice by mount alvernia only or other hospitals do the same? I still cannot decide though many of you have given great advices. To opt for single or double bedded!

And I think I read before about making a deposit? Do we have to now? I usually pay only when I admit on the day of delivery.

My detailed scan is done in my gynae's clinic.. Is the same as for my first 2. Last time don't even have Oscar, she did the assessment through her machine during detailed scan.. Only take blood test in the lab.
My detailed scan next week cost $170..
Btw, next week gotto to sign up package already... U guys signing up soon too?

i sign up the last time with my gynae le.

my package starts from week 16 to birth. 800 ++

Oh yours is not done by gynae.. Mine is done by gynae, so like that I skip one visit to her.. Btw, do they give u the scan pictures? Straight away or send to the gynae?
Yup mine is done at TMC 4th level. My gynae clinic is at 5th level. I didn't get any scan pictures..They were printed on normal paper as part of the report. They passed me the report to pass to gynae..I took a peep at it before passing to the nurse...

Yup mine is done at TMC 4th level. My gynae clinic is at 5th level. I didn't get any scan pictures..They were printed on normal paper as part of the report. They passed me the report to pass to gynae..I took a peep at it before passing to the nurse...

Level 6 no? Adelina right

Back