(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Think Christine is not working anymore, so no ML for her to co-share with her husband... Anyway, it takes two hands to clap and some men may not want to take it up! They may find it challenging to look after baby for that extra week of co-shared leave haha....
Oh yah I overlooked that part.

Think Christine is not working anymore, so no ML for her to co-share with her husband... Anyway, it takes two hands to clap and some men may not want to take it up! They may find it challenging to look after baby for that extra week of co-shared leave haha....

Ya I quit.. But I work for my father leh... My hub's boss is nice.. I think he will try to ask for additional 1 week off.. Lol.. Now he more worried nothing to eat during my confinement only...
But on my dad's office tat side I'm still consider working cos he still helping me put in cpf for the sake of my flat... But I dun take pay only.. Actually I dunno wat is going to happen.. Just thinking give birth Liao walk one step see one step..

Hi mummies...those buying infant formula for standby, what brand did you get? I was considering the Goat's milk one from new zealand...forgot the brand. Or is Frisco good brand?

Ya I quit.. But I work for my father leh... My hub's boss is nice.. I think he will try to ask for additional 1 week off.. Lol.. Now he more worried nothing to eat during my confinement only...
But on my dad's office tat side I'm still consider working cos he still helping me put in cpf for the sake of my flat... But I dun take pay only.. Actually I dunno wat is going to happen.. Just thinking give birth Liao walk one step see one step..
I just sent u a msg. Please read.

Hi mummies...those buying infant formula for standby, what brand did you get? I was considering the Goat's milk one from new zealand...forgot the brand. Or is Frisco good brand?

Hi I use enfa brand for my #1. I heard nan brand not bad too.

I will buy some to standby this time too. Hopefully can find a small tin. Will try to bf but will not give myself unnecessary stress this time.

Long time no login Liao how is everyone? Christine, I am also low on energy. Think it's normal. At home I am always sleepy. No energy for my boy. But I still try to exercise by swimming, seem to help a little. On days no swimming i feel really sluggish, dragging my feet to work. I chalk up a big bill on cab fare to/from work when hub is out of town.

I had problem sleeping as well due to need to pee and bb movement and hiccups. But I think feeling bb movement is good better than not feeling anything and worry about it. So chill.

Turn 29 week this week. 11 more weeks to go. Counting down.

Today bb weigh 1.2 kg and had turn down. Good sign.

I put on 15Kgs as of date. Can't resist chocolates!

I think someone mention maternity panties on gmarket? Is it disposable cloth or paper ones?

Have a great week ahead

faefever,

Any special reason on getting goat milk first? Unless baby is lactose intolerant at all and it is expensive.

I will buy some to standby this time too. Hopefully can find a small tin. Will try to bf but will not give myself unnecessary stress this time.

Long time no login Liao how is everyone? Christine, I am also low on energy. Think it's normal. At home I am always sleepy. No energy for my boy. But I still try to exercise by swimming, seem to help a little. On days no swimming i feel really sluggish, dragging my feet to work. I chalk up a big bill on cab fare to/from work when hub is out of town.

I had problem sleeping as well due to need to pee and bb movement and hiccups. But I think feeling bb movement is good better than not feeling anything and worry about it. So chill.

I think someone mention maternity panties on gmarket? Is it disposable cloth or paper ones?

Have a great week ahead

I move out from my parents place le so Nvr go awimming le.. I do housework to sweat it out and only feel energized abit after sweating but my legs ache a lot after tat..

I'm at 28weeks... Bb weigh 1.2kg...my bb start to turn at 25weeks... So doc Nvr comment much during my last scan..

I also crave for chocolate a lot now! But then.. Mooncake is even more tempting now.. Lol!!

I move out from my parents place le so Nvr go awimming le.. I do housework to sweat it out and only feel energized abit after sweating but my legs ache a lot after tat..

I'm at 28weeks... Bb weigh 1.2kg...my bb start to turn at 25weeks... So doc Nvr comment much during my last scan..

I also crave for chocolate a lot now! But then.. Mooncake is even more tempting now.. Lol!!
u still can eat. bb weight 1.2kg is avg weight at wk28, so u can eat mooncake. no issue.
I den need to control. hahaha....
but mooncake super tempting. mayb take abit only to satisfy my craving.....

so sad, I failed my GD test, got to go see dietician, my bb at week 27 weigh 1.2kg, now so worry!!!
hw come u fail?? wk 27 weigh 1.2kg. quite ok lei...
mine bigger than urs. u got gain alot of weight?

recently heard alot ppl fail GD test. so scary. tink i better control my diet....

How come Gynae never ask me to test for Gd leh. I also put on a lot. This time I eat a lot of junk. Cravings for sweet and salty stuffs. Know it's bad but can't help it. I ask Gynae today if bb size ok. He say average no worries. I told him I eat loads of chocolates leh, he say ok as long as no durians. Lucky I hv no cravings for durian.

Take care ya. Do you need any treatment for Gd?

Have a great week ahead
Hi dreamyjo,
disposable but cotton plus size ones on g market. I went to my parents office today to work... omg just 5 hours and I am exhausted and I mostly sit down... Goodness. Will be seeing gyne end of the month. So 27 weeks and 4 days 1024g sounds ok?

Hi All. I know m being paranoid but I just feel my bump is not growing enough. I am 26 weeks and showing but last 4-5 weeks I dont see much change. Does anyone of you measure your belly size every week. Mine growing less than 1 cm a week.

Hi All. I know m being paranoid but I just feel my bump is not growing enough. I am 26 weeks and showing but last 4-5 weeks I dont see much change. Does anyone of you measure your belly size every week. Mine growing less than 1 cm a week.
Hello Anc, as long as doc is not worried about the weight of the baby you should be fine. Sometimes belly is small but baby is big. I look small too but baby's weight is fine so doc isn't too worried.

hw come u fail?? wk 27 weigh 1.2kg. quite ok lei...
mine bigger than urs. u got gain alot of weight?

recently heard alot ppl fail GD test. so scary. tink i better control my diet....

Yar, within 3 weeks I gain abt 2kg, bb wt increase double as well, I think I eat too much junk food and always feel hungry!!

Last edited:
How come Gynae never ask me to test for Gd leh. I also put on a lot. This time I eat a lot of junk. Cravings for sweet and salty stuffs. Know it's bad but can't help it. I ask Gynae today if bb size ok. He say average no worries. I told him I eat loads of chocolates leh, he say ok as long as no durians. Lucky I hv no cravings for durian.

Take care ya. Do you need any treatment for Gd?

Thanks! Meeting dietician this thurs and need to check my glucose level regularly with the machine, that is what I was being told by the nurse so far! Hope no insulin injection!

Yar, within 3 weeks I gain abt 2kg, bb wt increase double as well, I think I eat too much junk food and always feel hungry!!
oic... me gain more than u... bb weight double in 4wks. but due to i eat durian lar. so no durians for me. guess all will b slow dwn.
waiting to c gynae in another 2 wks....

oic... me gain more than u... bb weight double in 4wks. but due to i eat durian lar. so no durians for me. guess all will b slow dwn.
waiting to c gynae in another 2 wks....

cos of the GD test, I dare not take durians!! but I took durians during week 18-23 and everything was normal...

cos of the GD test, I dare not take durians!! but I took durians during week 18-23 and everything was normal...
hmm. mayb is other food ba. u got take any sweet food all these? really depends on the body i tink...
for me, my gynae c my bb weight can say i eat durians. guess the 1 mth i eat so much durians.
so cannot take liao.

hmm. mayb is other food ba. u got take any sweet food all these? really depends on the body i tink...
for me, my gynae c my bb weight can say i eat durians. guess the 1 mth i eat so much durians.
so cannot take liao.
I think maybe of the soft drinks and desserts i took.... now got to stop all these stuff, drink plain water!!

i never measure my belly size leh..
Just everyday monitor whether baby got kick or not.. baby movement la..
Dun worry, last trimester u will gain a lot..

Baby Market .. have pre-order for Mustela items..
You can have a look inside their website..
I bought Triple sets for Nappy cream, body lotion and cleansing gel for my bb..
Just to share nia...

I think maybe of the soft drinks and desserts i took.... now got to stop all these stuff, drink plain water!!

ya ya ... you should avoid soft drink and desserts...
I am very kia si type... during pregnancy i hardly touch sweet items...
Plain water is good ... (remember to boil the water first and dun reboil the water).

may I knw when do you all do your sugar test? cos I visited my gynea on wk 24 5days.. she did not ask me to do any glucose test. Is it compulsory to do this test?

ya ya ... you should avoid soft drink and desserts...
I am very kia si type... during pregnancy i hardly touch sweet items...
Plain water is good ... (remember to boil the water first and dun reboil the water).

Wow very disciplined. Wish I am like you. I just can't resist soft drinks and chocolates!

Freshly pressed fruit juice is good. I'm just so not into fruit juice. Don't know why. I'm so disciplined for #1 but this one my diet is so unhealthy.

Hmm my friend with GD is very selective on fruits as well. No sweet friuts...

I guess orange and celery should be ok?

:D I still eat lots of sweet fruits like rock melon and honey dew... seems like most took the glucose test. my gynae didnt ask me to take... fingers crossed hope i pass the urine test this Sat

Just to share nia...

yeah i think it's a steal for Mustela items. But will be good for twinnies coz they can share share... the bottle of Mustela lotion that my nephew is using is still half filled after 9 mths. Hopefully they have good discounts for individual bottle at the fair too.

GD test is not compulsory.
if ur gynae find u ok, then no need to go for it.
unless u fail ur normal urine test, bb too big or ur family have history on GD then will ask u to do the test.

Wow very disciplined. Wish I am like you. I just can't resist soft drinks and chocolates!

haha.. coz i dun really like to drink soft drinks .. since younger time...
Chocolates i will pass to my hubby to eat... when i have the chocolates from boss or colleagues... he is the one who eat..

I just re read my scan with dr ananda, baby's kidneys are 5mm on one side and 6mm on the other. He didn't mention it to me and my gyne didn't either. Anything to worry about? mild bilateral renal pelvis dilation....

wow.. urs bigger than mine. keke... thought mine is big. urs bigger. keke. hw is ur weight gain??
how come urs next scan so long? mine is 3wks le....

Stoney, actually this scan was not done at my gynae. At my 20weeks detailed scan, they detected some irregularity in my baby's heartbeat. So I had to do weekly scans at ADC at kkh till the condition normalised. Luckily, after 3 times, baby was cleared from all the irregularities. But they had to monitor me at my 28th week, which was today.

Back then, I saw my gynae at week 24. She said there was no need for me to spend twice e money going to ADC and to her unless there was a need to see her. So she told me next time she must see me is for GSB swab at 32-34 weeks. Which is. 4-6 weeks from now also leh. Not like yours, 3 weeks. Should I make an appointment to see her at 32 weeks at least huh?? I feel weird and unsettled not knowing what is happening to baby for next 6 weeks leh.

I also dunno why baby so big. Maybe just good at absorbing lol. So far I have gained between 7-8 kg...

Just to share nia...

Thanks meplea for the tip. I got activity gym and beanbag :)

Back