Preschool fees so costly so enrichment should be included. MindChamps have?

crew tee

Being a new mum and planning to send child to preschool next year, which preschool have enrichment like reading, Chinese, gym, included in their school fees? Heard MindChamps have many enrichment programs, no need to pay additional fees?

No you don't need to pay additional. It's all inclusive. My daughter is there and she's benefitting a lot esp. Chinese. U see they hv bilingual curriculum with one English and one Chinese teacher for each class.

Being a new mum and planning to send child to preschool next year, which preschool have enrichment like reading, Chinese, gym, included in their school fees? Heard MindChamps have many enrichment programs, no need to pay additional fees?
Yes, MindChamps has so many enrichment programs. It is truly value for money.

Yes, MindChamps school fees include the enrichment, quite cost-effective. Their reading and writing program which is included in the preschool lessons, is actually a separate enrichment program..so don't have pay additional cost. My son loves the reading lessons and the ebooks that they used in the lessons..keep bugging me to pass him my phone so that he can use the ebook app. I believe other schools don't have their own app, somemore this is free for parents, no cost. Haha.

I went to Mindchamps open house and was told that enrichments such as gourmet, gym & music are included in their curriculum. Actually when I calculated, it is more cost effective to have everything all build into its curriculum. It's definitely ones of the preschools I will consider for my boy.

I was speaking with a few of my friends and many of them doesn't realise that cost of enrichment payable monthly makes a lot of difference in comparing cost of preschool fees. I always thought mind champ was expensive till I really calculate the cost of everything and some of the average centres like little skoolhouse n cherie hearts is not that cheap either. Especially their reading program. Saves time n money from sending them to another enrichment program on weekends

May I know how much roughly is mind champs charges?? I already register my girl to church nursery for her next year...they teach chinese daily also.
But just want to know about mind champs. Thank you

it's about 1.6k/mth before subsidy. very reasonable since you don't have to arrange and pay for additional enrichment classes which will easily costs you additional couple of hundred dollars every month.

Hi mummies. Have enrolled my child in Mindchamps Preschool!

I hv a question.. Wat is the difference bet Mindchamps Reading & Writing and the reading and writing in the preschool?

Hi crew tee

Reading and writing is one of the enrichment program that is weaved into the preschool curriculum.
On the other hand, mindchamps Reading and Writing centre, from my understanding from the school is that this is for parents who are looking for just enrichment program. So if our kids are in mindchamps presch there is not need to go to the reading and writing centre cos the curriculum is the same.

Hi Mummies,

I am looking for a cc for my boy ((2+)...from the above thread, seems like you are happy wtih MindChamps, can share some feedback on the reasons other than the enrichment classes? the program, the teacher etc?

I initially excluded the centre as I find the fee to be too ex ($1.6K per mth before subsidy)...but looking at the above, i may need to reconsider Mindchamps. anyone sent your kids to Mindchamps Mountbatten? Heard the centre is still relativley new...your feedback is highly appreciated.

thanks much.

Hi Mummies,
Hi Mummies,

I am looking for a cc for my boy ((2+)...from the above thread, seems like you are happy wtih MindChamps, can share some feedback on the reasons other than the enrichment classes? the program, the teacher etc?

I initially excluded the centre as I find the fee to be too ex ($1.6K per mth before subsidy)...but looking at the above, i may need to reconsider Mindchamps. anyone sent your kids to Mindchamps Mountbatten? Heard the centre is still relativley new...your feedback is highly appreciated.

thanks much.

Hi,

I was thinking of sending my gal to MC at Mounbattern as well. I went to their open house, very good facilities, friendly teachers and my gal love their gym room. The enrichment class they provided is certainly value for money and save our time to take the kids to other places.

One thing that really puzzles me was the No of kids they have. They have been open for a year yet you can see they have only 4-6 kids in each class. I actually visited them last year, there was only 2 kids in the playground, now it was like 4 or 5.

I dont think it is becuase of the price, or location. Look at Chiltern, it is more expensive and the school is almost full. Yes , it is good that the kids receceived more attention in a smaller group, but wont it be too quiet if there is just 3-4 of them? Why can such a famous CC get more business?

Has anyone send their kids to MC ?

Back