(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

well i guess it all boils down to individual preference whether you are pro medela or anti medela lolz

lolz your FB outing lolz ...if you on their whatsapp group think it is faster to get response there than wait for them to reply on FB ...even response here also faster than FB lolz

Lol yup.. i read that article also scare my old medela grow mould sia.. need to check on it..

Watsapp group hard to track who is going... the replies are too fast.. haha.. also not a lot ppl reply when other ppl ask.. so far got a few mummies responded on FB already that they confirm.. small group also cozy :p

Yeah i also wouldnt get a pre-loved pump.. can read about open and close pump system.. freestyle i think is open system.. so by right shldnt share between users.. that being said.. it all boils down to your comfort level on used pumps.. because i also note that mummies have been buying pre-loved ones w/o problem :)
Ya it really depends... i know my cousin got a pre-loved FS for her 2nd child IIRC. It's probably because it's my first child but..... I aint keen to take even pre-loved bb clothes. Her daughter is coming to 2 yrs old but I won't ask for anything even if I have a girl.

Lol yup.. i read that article also scare my old medela grow mould sia.. need to check on it..

Watsapp group hard to track who is going... the replies are too fast.. haha.. also not a lot ppl reply when other ppl ask.. so far got a few mummies responded on FB already that they confirm.. small group also cozy :p
i will get those alcohol swap to wipe it and suntan it before using lor :p

nice to have small and cozy group like that then can really get to know each other ...too big group hard to manage

Ya it really depends... i know my cousin got a pre-loved FS for her 2nd child IIRC. It's probably because it's my first child but..... I aint keen to take even pre-loved bb clothes. Her daughter is coming to 2 yrs old but I won't ask for anything even if I have a girl.
lolz same as me i never like pre loved items :p i prefer to buy new :p bad habit ... wasteful but personal preferance :p

i dont mind pre loved bb clothes though:)

i also dun mind if in good condition, but i will definately buy new clothes for my precious, my 1st born :)
old people believe that wearing clothes of a healthy baby will also bring luck to the child

some believe also believe if the kid got skin disease it can also spread to the new born lolz ...aiyah
there is alot of endless myth one lah...

According to some articles.. even if you change the tubings.. it is still not advisable to share medela pumps.. can read this..
http://amywest.co/2011/01/19/the-problems-with-medela/

Wah sounds like you are at TMC for the whole day sia..
Yay got one more confirm.. i vv scare wait i go on 29 and everyone pangseh me! Haha..

Yes yes! I shared this some time back.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_how-to-buy-a-breast-pump_429.bc
http://kellymom.com/bf/pumpingmoms/pumping/buying-a-used-or-new-pump/

My gynae is located at toa payoh. But yeah! I was at novena/tpy the whole day!

Don't worry. I saw some mummies rsvp too. If not we can both lunch together. :D

i also dun mind if in good condition, but i will definately buy new clothes for my precious, my 1st born :)

old people believe that wearing clothes of a healthy baby will also bring luck to the child
if the bb always cries, then skali my bb becomes a hum-bao... i die siah.. my cousin's daughter cries for no good reason!!!! like u can just sit beside her (not near ah), then she'd start crying.... tt time i quickly siam far far away lest ppl think i do sth funny to her then she cry

if the bb always cries, then skali my bb becomes a hum-bao... i die siah.. my cousin's daughter cries for no good reason!!!! like u can just sit beside her (not near ah), then she'd start crying.... tt time i quickly siam far far away lest ppl think i do sth funny to her then she cry
that is what i scare too... hearsay princess are like that one ...

woa...then better dun wear her clothes...

ya thats what my mum say also.

but i dont have anyone that i know that can offer me pre loved clothes.

so gotta buy all LOL.
and all the baby clothes look so cute:D:D:D

i dont mind pre loved bb clothes though:)

Me too.. i dont mind pre-loved baby clothes.. i stopped buying a lot of clothes already.. cos my colleague handed her boy one to me.. and they are in vv gd condition! Save a lot of $$$..

ya thats what my mum say also.

but i dont have anyone that i know that can offer me pre loved clothes.

so gotta buy all LOL.
and all the baby clothes look so cute:D:D:D

i was at BHG yesterday,saw this romper in yellow with animal prints so so cute!

so tempted to buy but i hold back, maybe i will ask my mum to go shopping tgt tmr, she will be super happy to shop for baby stuffs for her 1st grandchild!

i was at BHG yesterday,saw this romper in yellow with animal prints so so cute!

so tempted to buy but i hold back, maybe i will ask my mum to go shopping tgt tmr, she will be super happy to shop for baby stuffs for her 1st grandchild!

Haha my mil bought me all the baby stuff in greeno_O
from baby cap to baby blanket with robot somemore
cause dont know gender.
but green abit boyish leh

Haha my mil bought me all the baby stuff in greeno_O
from baby cap to baby blanket with robot somemore
cause dont know gender.
but green abit boyish leh

is she sounding you? my friends, mil, sil, my parents, brother all speculating the gender of my baby.

hmm..i find it quite annoying dunno why. me and hubby also not kan cheong, they seems more anxious to know than us

My 20w scan is 13 sept, detailed scan 25 sept... Vvv long ah

thought 20 weeks scan and detail scan is the same.
mine is 5 sept cause wanted to arrange after dh come back form reservist. but no other dates available liao lol.

seeing doc for the report on 23th after my trip

Normally Tcm give powder form then add water right.?

This place We went give brewed med. But doc was concern that he might not take to it coz quite bitter and his condition wasn't too bad. So gave him tu na instead.

I also not given med. Juz told me to continue w the cough mixture and to take more water and brew some pear. Waste $ on consultation... Ha

Back