(2014) ivf mummies support group

Oh man. I hate my constipation. Haiz. I eat probiotics + fybogel + fruits everyday and I still can't poo often. Like once every 3-4 days. Last night whole night like got fish bone pointing my a - hole but just can't poo man.

Hopefully weather is better in Oct for confinement.. it has been so hot and I am already perspiring in the air con room during my confinement.

Iwantahealthybaby, think your glucose test sure pass as you seems like low sugar always fainting effect. Wow beanies the weight is good. My appointment next week hope my beanie will grow faster too.
Now I poo everyday hehe very happy.
Joie, so glad to see you at confinement stage. Counting down to ours..
Circle, you eat more can poo more.

Good to hear ivf babies not usually premmies :)

I made my own fruit salad over the weekend and pooed well. A good mix of red and green apples, pear, strawberries, raspberries, kiwis and rock melon with yogurt blend with avocados, pecans and some orange juice...

Wow ete that's fruit party not just salad.
I eat a lot of fruits too. I think dragonfruit does help.

Last edited:
Actually I eat a lot sweet stuffs. This morning before my scan I finish a cup of ice milo and half mars bar. Lucky when I took the urine test before scan no change color. Just finish my ba ku teh dinner :) not hungry but eat cause it's time for dinner.

Hehe I also eat a lot of sweet stuff and I love chocolate. However after glucose test I reduce already. Guai guai now lol.

Whao circle my next gynae review is 9 sept longer than yrs. The last time I see june tan was earlier than u see dr tan and my next visit to June tan is after yr 6 sept haha.

Hahaha! No la... doc tan is on 16 sept at week 30. Kkh is 5 weeks interval. 6 sept is private gynae appt, which is currently 4 weeks interval.

Ic Ic. I wonder after sept 9 with June tan what is she going to tell me. Seriously she didn talk to me much always see her she see my adc scan just say everything ok bb grow according to size that's it. I wonder when she will start discussing with me on delivery mode etc. When she start scheduling me weekly visit? But I wonder kkh if weekly visit also must weekly visit to adc ar? Very Siong the payment haha.

Tomorrow is working day I dread...my internal thighs don't know why bruise already think from rubbing when walking but the thing is when I walk I don't feel it rubbing. Today went to pedicure the lady told me I don't look like pregnant woman. She say she seen preggy woman all like so tired unlike me haha. My dh hear already also agree and dh say told u already u don't behave like a preggy woman. Then when we reach home he tell me when u see pregnant woman almost daily go out so late then back Haha. I hope I can remain so active throughout.

Active is good! Keep it up!!

I am getting lazier in snapping my baby bump photo. Maybe cos I down with rash 3 weeks already. Only wanna wear nightie and hide in bed with aircon. So mood to take photo leh

Good morning, lynn is back to the early bird waking up. So lazy to wake up and go to work haha. Iwantahealthybaby, it is good to stay activate. Ya my tights as becomes bigger will rub against each other. I have been wearing Jean so it is not hurt.
Circle and the rest sleep so late one. I must also early otherwise sure take mc haha. Today is only wed.. Still got 2 days More to weekend. Haha feel like taking a break soon.
Btw when you ladies planning to stop work? 2 weeks before edd?
My review is like very close now next week seeing beanie again. Will check it out next week how frequent will be the visit.

Hi all, a day before the BT, I did a clearblue digital which shows 2-3 weeks pregnant, beta on 13/8 at 942.6, within the beta readings of clearblue digital. I did another clearblue digital test on 18/8, it's still showing 2-3 weeks. I'm worried that my hcg is not doubling well. Now that I'm in my 5th week counting from ET, I dun feel much symptoms already except tummy bloatedness prob caused by the progesterone meds. I was still feeling very tired on 17/8, now not really... No other symptoms... Is this normal?

My next review with Dr Ang is 29 Aug and Dr Tan is 9 Sep.

I'll start to be on leave in Nov. DH thinks it's a bit too late.
In nov meaning 2 weeks before edd? Our edd is like early nov planning like end oct about 1 week + before edd goes on leave.
Iwantahealthybaby, are you planning end oct too? Haha this is is just plan if baby wants to come out earlier I also bo bian.

i plan é mon b4 edd..but i need 2ask gyne if edd is goin 2change aft é detail scan...

last nite i wok around 5am n took a while 2go back 2sleep.. n i could start feelin kicks with my hands. b4 tat i can feel it in é stomach, but not with my hands when touchin.. amazing ''(*,*)''

Tsf, if u are in doubt n can't wait for kkh appt then I advise u to go to pte gynae for assurance rather guess is it the bfp still on going or not. Request for bt to check ur hcg readings again.

Tsf, if u are in doubt n can't wait for kkh appt then I advise u to go to pte gynae for assurance rather guess is it the bfp still on going or not. Request for bt to check ur hcg readings again.
Can I jus walk in to do BT without appt? Thanks!

i plan é mon b4 edd..but i need 2ask gyne if edd is goin 2change aft é detail scan...

last nite i wok around 5am n took a while 2go back 2sleep.. n i could start feelin kicks with my hands. b4 tat i can feel it in é stomach, but not with my hands when touchin.. amazing ''(*,*)''
Joy, as u proceed, bb gives u kick often. But sometimes when she quiet I go press ard my tummy n she kicks me back which I feel more assured. Download the kicksme app n monitor their pattern bah..

Morning ladies! Mid week wed today. Last night managed to sleep 3 hours in a go. So happy. Cos of the itch, I wake up every hour. Haiz... can sleep 3 hrs straight is a luxury for me now

Lol, iwantahealthybaby just in time to say morning.
This is the nasal spray I am using given by gp not gynae lol. My running nose still on but much better already. Aiya too bad I am sick if not don't mind joining Dolly and circle. I don't want to spread to the mummies.
I am getting more and more lazy to go out for lunch. Packed from my house downstairs this morning. I find my tummy like big big already. Wondering how much will beanie weight next week lol.

Attachments

• 1408510498707.jpg
    1408510498707.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 123
Whao looks so medical hehe. Confirm guardian don't sell cause I been buying nasal spray from guardian since don't know how many donkey years. In fact since pri school I got nose block problem. The nasal spray company earn a lot of my money already. Did u measure your tummy widest circumference? I'm 40inch as of this morning haha. We sama sama size 12 to now 14 so probably same.

Had seafood soup with rice for lunch and bought 4 honeydews Back for tea break.

I need to get more pimple cream for gynae actually I finish one whole bottle from her but my face pimple still doesn't heal. No use even apply daily. But don't apply worse. Haiz. White black heads and pimples non stop popping.

Any of u going to this sat suntec bb fair talk on breast feeding? Must register before hand one $16 per couple if I remember correctly, speaker is the famous Mrs Wong.

Wonder what to have for dinner tonight.

I am going for the fair but don't know if dh interested as I cannot make it on Friday to go and dh hates crowd.
Iol I go back and measure my waist but still ppl can tell me I don't really look like 3rd trimester. More like just entering to 2nd trimester faint.

I did register for sat talk but may not b able to make it as I need babysit my godson...
Just finished high tea... fruitful catching up

Attachments

• 1408533787390.jpg
    1408533787390.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 139
Your photo looks so good. Yeah done with high tea. Dunno why burp like Siao, then like kanna stuck, can burp. End up puke everything out.

But at least feeling better now. And got some space in tummy to eat mil dinner. Hahaha!

Ya took half day.... we even got free group shoot fm a photographer who passby n curious to see so many mummies chatting non stop...

nice! glad u ladies enjoyed!

this wkend got 2baby fair n mom bazaar i think.. at suntec n expo.. let me try 2figure out...

Ya suntec one bigger than expo. Expo one always small scale other than mummy's market.

Tomorrow is Thursday already..

what's the attendance today for high tea? It's really nice to see all women with round tummy together. That day I dinner also say this group of 10 preggy women and I know they probably is some oct or nov mummies forum :)

Tik Today easily abt 24-26 of us.... last sat at marchie 313 there's another gathering but I tik only 6-8 of them ...

Morning ladies... It's Thursday, one more day to the fair n long weekend for me cos tmr off day in lieu for national day!!! Yipee
So shack after the gathering ytd afternoon, tik talk too much n sit too long

dolly u sleep quite late usually??

in this case, i will go 2è suntec one 4sure.. expo in sun if free.. difficult 2park.. 2days 2wkend.. no ph in sep, sobz...

Back