(2013/05) May 2013

hi
i have also change to stage 3 and my gal also dun like it or so.she does not finish her milk which she usually will finish all 220ml.
i will revert back to stage 2.so that she will drink full load at night.
otherwise she will wake up and scream for milk. :(
what brand of fm are you giving ur bb?
any mummies going to motherhood expo this weekend?any good buy?

Hi Marc
Me revert back to stage 2 since no hurry, me giving DS dumex mamil gold.
Oh there motherhood expo this weekend? Hee don't think heading down as nothing much to get since got most of the stuff already.

hi tiny.
ok.i giving smiliac gain 1Q
ya there is a motherhood expo this weekend.but I supposed it will be dammed crowded as there is food fair going on as well. :)

thanks xshan for sharing. :)
cuppycake,for similiac iQ stage 3 ,the powder is not so thick as stage 2.
like not very nice to drink.

hi mummies,

seems quiet here...would like to find out whether your bb is using diaper tape or pull up pant already?
any may bb WA group chat also?

I also use tape.bought the pull up,but use 1 pc only.
very mountain turtle...that day my gal poo while wearing the pull up pant and me and hubby did not realized that can tear out the pant.
imagine we try to pull down the pant with shit inside .after clearing my gal,then we realized actually can tear by the side :(

Mine still use tape but he will want to pull the tape out when I wear the diaper on him.

Mummies your baby now takes a nap or two? Any idea how many hours sleep in total required now? And milk feed how many times a day?

Mine still use tape but he will want to pull the tape out when I wear the diaper on him.

Mummies your baby now takes a nap or two? Any idea how many hours sleep in total required now? And milk feed how many times a day?
Recommendation is for babies to nap 2.5hrs in the day, total 14 hrs but most babies ard 12 mths sleep on average 11hrs. Mine naps twice a day, 30mins-1hr in the morning, 1-2 hrs in the afternoon. Usually her day time sleep is only 1.5hrs. She sleeps ard 7.30-8pm and recently has been waking up ard 5-6am. Any of your babies are like that?

Minimum milk intake guideline is 360ml, which includes dairy in food. Max is 600ml if I'm not wrong. My dd doesn't drink enough at times, also struggling to feed her solid food. Doesn't want to eat. Have to distract her with toys and things to get her to eat.

Mine nap twice a day around 1-2hrs depending if he slp well in the night. He sleeps quite late around 11pm.

Usually drink twice a day around 230ml each time and 2 solid feeds per day plus some snacks. Super active boy. Needs my attention 24/7. :(

tiny.
now I let my gal to nap only 1 time a day. which is at about 1130am.( wake up about 7 plus in the morning)
she will sleep like 1 hr then wake up for porridge then all the way till 8pm and I will coax her to sleep.
I have do some research..to train toddler sleeping habit,not to let them nap after 3pm in the afternoon .
try to let them fall asleep on their own also.
my gal is drink 4 times a day. Morning 8am, mid 11am,then noon 4pm,then 8pm.

cuppycake,you can tried to feed her some milk if she wakes up at 5am -6am then coax her to sleep again.
that is what I have did on weekend if my gal wake up early and I still want to continue to sleep..hehe
she will sleep after that till 8plus in the morning then wake up .haha

Thanks mommy..
My boy used to sleep at mid morning n late afternoon for nap around 1-1.5 hr/nap, he wakes up at 8-9am depends.. And slept at 10pm but don't know since when think last week he refuse to sleep and drag till after 12noon then take his nap and only take one nap that's it and all the way to night I made him sleep at 9pm. Not sure because his elder brothers at home so he wants to play and don't want nap
Now I'm stuck on his schedule trying out how to adjust and fine tune. My boy has a bad habit on his nap after a 45min sleep cycle he will wake up and cry and I got to go to him and pat him back to sleep

Cuppycake my boy when eating meals need to play something on hands then can eat..

Thanks marc and tiny. Yup I feed her in the early morning when she wakes. Just wish she cld sleep all the way till 7am. She also usu wakes after 45min. Some websites say it's because the baby is overtired. I observed. True sometimes but no really true at other times.

How to get baby to sleep on his/her own? Still rocking mine. Sometimes she takes a long time to fall asleep. Esp in the day.

cuppycake,my gal used to sleep in yaolan day and night at my mil house last time.

now I let her sleep in yaolan only in day time.at night after her milk at 830pm,
I will put her in the mattress ( on the floor ,no bedframe, as she will always climb up and down)
then i will pretend to close my eyes to sleep .i dun play or talk to her even she make little noise.
she will climb up and sit up and for a while when she is tired,she will lied down and fall asleep on her own.
Unless she really cannot sleep on her own and make noise, then i use last resort ,yaolan to rock her.:)

you can tried my method to train your gal., but it will takes a while for her to get used.
does ur gal still wake up for milk at night?

kim turtle , cuppycake, tiny,xshan ,evelyn > wa groupchat?

Hi my no. 1 was born on 24 May 2013... I would like to know more mummies... Is there any current whatapps grp chat or fb group that I can join???

Back