Any good Babysitter at Senja or Bukit Panjang area

berrypie

Hi Everyone,

Im looking for a babysitter around my area. Is there any good recommadation? Or is there any infant care center around this area? Many thanks

my previously baby-sitter is good, she is staying @ Bangkit.

currently, so has no baby to take care, but she is good

As I was retrenched, so I am taking care of my child now..
pls contact me @ [email protected] to enquiry on her or you all can meet up for an interview.

hI

Im looking for one near senja too....
happy.gif
pls pm me if any

I'm stayin at bukit panjang ring road just given birth currently my boy is 7 weeks old.

I'm actively looking for a baby sitter, anyone has anybody to recommend? starting in april.

Pls PM or email me @ [email protected]

thanks!

My mum is an experienced chinese baby sitter, staying at Bt Panjang - Jelapang area. She is currently looking after my 10 mths old baby boy. She has ever looked after babies from age 3mths till 5 years of age.

Pls PM or email me at [email protected] for any queries, if interested.

My mother has been helping my sibling to take care of their children.
She can help u when u r at work.
Stay at jalapang rd.
Pm me if interestes.

Hi to all working mum, I'm staying at Bangkit

Road (Bukit Panjang)

now available to look after your baby. If you

still need babysitter, Ps SMS or Call 9673 0898.

Thanks!

Hi, i know a nanny who is staying in Bukit Panjang. My son (starting from 2nd months onwards)used to be taken care by her. She is good but however she can only help to look after the child during the day from Mon till Fri. Please sms me @94307715 if you are interested. Thanks!

hi
I am posting on behalf of my mother who is looking for kid 1 year old (or slightly younger) and above to babysit for full day (overnight) or any timing as requested at her place. She's staying at Marsiling area and will be able to start work anytime. Please contact her at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

Hi,
Looking for a Chinese babysitter near bukit panjang plaza or bus interchange.start on mid august to take care 3 month old baby boy from 6.30am to 7pm(Monday-Friday). Please call ms lim at 84043743 or email me at [email protected]

Hi Mummies, my mum is an experienced babysitter/tutor and she is currently looking for babies/children to look after. She has previously looked after/ tutored many kids. We are currently staying at Segar Road, Bukit Panjang. Any mummies who are looking for a nanny/babysitter in the area, feel free to SMS/call her at 94758649. Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected]

Looking for babysitter in Senja Bukit Panjang, starting Dec2012 or Jan 2013. Mainly to fetch my boy (2.5yr) from child care centre at Blk 631 Senja after 5pm, then feed and bath him. Will pick him up around 7pm. Interested please sms me 91839815.

Looking for babysitter to take care of my boy at my house (bangkit) for alternate week from mon-fri 1-6pm. Please pm me if keen. Thank u

Hi, looking for nanny to come to my place in the morning to help take care of toddler and baby (born in July 2013). I already have a helper at home. Nanny is to help my maid take care of the kids and cook lunch for my toddler. toddler needs to get ready for sch and I will come home at 1.30pm to bring toddler girl to school. after that nanny can go off. I live at phoenix. to start in october. any contacts or interested parties pls whatsapp/msg 96631841 Jolene.

Hi mummies,
I'm looking for nanny who can come to my house from Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm daily in bukit panjnag senja road.
Please kindly pm if you have any recommendation.
Appreciate and thanks in advance for the great help!

My previous nanny is available next month, staying at Senja Road. She is very experienced, has taken care of my 2 kids before and other babies in between. Most importantly she loves the kids like her own. Anyone looking for one can PM me.

My previous nanny is available next month, staying at Senja Road. She is very experienced, has taken care of my 2 kids before and other babies in between. Most importantly she loves the kids like her own. Anyone looking for one can PM me.
Hi can i have yr nanny's contact num?thanks a lot!

Can I have the contact information.

Hi, i am lookin for a babysitter near jelapang or senja area. Am returning to work in mid sep so will need the babysitter to be available by then. Please pm me if interested..thks:)

Hi

I'm looking for weekend babysitter.

Looking for one to come to my place at bt panjang for Sunday afternoons from 1-7pm Please email me at nosconATgmx.com. I have a 4yo and a 1yo. Mainly to play with them and feed them.

can u pm me the nanny contact and rate ? thnx

hi, am looking for a experienced baby sitter at senja road around Blk 60X,
from next yr March 2015 onwards to take care of 3 mths old baby girl.
May sms me 9172 1006.
Thank you.

Looking for a good nanny at Bukit Panjang Ring Road area,
pls kindly contact me at 9008 3589.
Thanks a lot.

Back