(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

no wonder! i guess u should sit upright after ur meal so that the food can "travel totally down" to your stomach for digestion. is not good for the acid to back flow cause it will hurt your throat i think.

ya.. tink so too... sometimes I'll just drink water to flush the acid from my throat.. :)

My LO weight at 2.6kg on 32 weeks 5 days. Countdown for next Monday to see my LO :)

Recently I walked a lot & I experienced pelvic pain. Anyone having the same issues?

I have the same problem too... I've been having pelvic pain since 1-2 weeks ago..

After hearing some recommendations here and from my friends, I attended prenatal yoga classes.. it doesn't directly solve the problem, but each time b4 class starts, the teacher will ask everyone to talk about our own pregnancy pains for her to understand and guide us thru... every class that i go to, around one-third to half will have this pelvic issue from approx 30 weeks onwards as bb gets heavier... its a common pregnancy pain..

In my case, walking too much will cause more pain. However, if I limit my walking the pain is very manageable...

@littlepeanut

Ya, I think my pelvic pain is due to I walk too much for the past 1 weeks. But once I'm half lying down, I don't feel anything.. Probably muscle is under relax. Now I start getting more & more tired.. Feel zzz.. On the late afternoon.

hi. my gyne is dr adrian and he requested for a delivery deposit about $800+. would like to know will it be deducted frm the hospital charges? or hav to pay seperately.

@littlepeanut , thanks for ur advise but if no aircon and fan blow togther, I sure cannot sleep... now started to worry for confinement month, will keep to the minimum. Hopefully it'll be a cooling month for us ;)

hi. my gyne is dr adrian and he requested for a delivery deposit about $800+. would like to know will it be deducted frm the hospital charges? or hav to pay seperately.
When is ur edd?? Soon? He never ask me about this wor..
@Silverlove, did he ask u too???

When is ur edd?? Soon? He never ask me about this wor..
@Silverlove, did he ask u too???
My number was 137 Lolx. I was with my 4 yr old son. Maybe we really passed each other and didn't know! About the deposit, ya I paid le yesterday. It will be deducted from the doctor's fee. Means total bill will less this amount.

I have the same problem too... I've been having pelvic pain since 1-2 weeks ago..

After hearing some recommendations here and from my friends, I attended prenatal yoga classes.. it doesn't directly solve the problem, but each time b4 class starts, the teacher will ask everyone to talk about our own pregnancy pains for her to understand and guide us thru... every class that i go to, around one-third to half will have this pelvic issue from approx 30 weeks onwards as bb gets heavier... its a common pregnancy pain..

In my case, walking too much will cause more pain. However, if I limit my walking the pain is very manageable...
I also have this problem. Sit down too long, lie down too long, walk too long, also will cause pain. Especially when I first get up from the position. After a while will be ok.

@slientlove, haha we definitely must have pass each other.. haha.. oh he haven told me about it.. maybe the next appt ba..

Anyone has any like aching pain on the womb? Like at the side of your belly? Last night I was lying down then keeping hving this ache (not say painful type) & it's not braxton hicks also.
I think it lasted for like an hour.

I had decided to c-sec and date was already chosen (21Sept) since prev 2 all c-sec. So I'm counting down to 30days exact and LO will be carried in hand, looking forward ;)

@beac , not too sure my pain n your pain same or not. I think mine is more like bone pain (pelvis) especially turning in bed & When standing up after resting in bed. Really find it super difficult to sleep. Between breast and tummy will have numb feeling also. So uncomfortable. It's really not easy to stay pregnant at this later stage when tummy so big.

@beac , not too sure my pain n your pain same or not. I think mine is more like bone pain (pelvis) especially turning in bed & When standing up after resting in bed. Really find it super difficult to sleep. Between breast and tummy will have numb feeling also. So uncomfortable. It's really not easy to stay pregnant at this later stage when tummy so big.
@agaga

i shared the same situation as u....super duper tired too...

@agaga 30days more.. fast! My friend told me by week 37, it can be considered as full term and baby is good to be delivered already.. since now im week 32, means i only have 5 weeks to go to be ready for anytime possible.. feel so gan jiong already...

Recently when i go to pee, i feel as if the hole to give birth like expanded.. hmm how to explain.. feel like as if its dilated.. do any feel that way?? Is there a possibility that it dilated but there is no symptoms??

@silentlove, this i heard too.. must insist.. your 1st also under dr adrain?
My first gynae is from kk but she left for TMC. Anyway, back then I think she wasn't that good also. Ask me to induce saying many too big but end up my babe came out 3.4kg at 38 weeks. But then again she did say my water bag level quite low. So overall not her fault la.

This is my first time with dr Adrian. I think got pros and cons lor. Fast consultation but when you have questions he also answer like bullet train.

Recently when i go to pee, i feel as if the hole to give birth like expanded.. hmm how to explain.. feel like as if its dilated.. do any feel that way?? Is there a possibility that it dilated but there is no symptoms??
I got that feeling only when I bend down. Like baby gonna come out anytime.

@beac

I think mine is same as @agaga like pelvis pain. Only feel pain if I have a long walk for more than 1 hours.. I suggest u can consult your gynae & rest more on bed, it may helps.

@agaga

The best things for c sect is at least u will know which day u will be admitted to hospital. :) I feel excited for u too. I think I might give birth somewhere ard your date too. I'm hoping before 22 Sep for a Virgo baby. Hehe!

Ya I think c sec is to know the date to give birth. Rather than wait. Cause c sec can be done by 37 or 38 weeks. Counting down to all our delivery soon. How I wish I can quickly give birth yet on the other hand dun wan so fast cause we will be busy with our LO. Hee

I have not ask my in law choose the date to c sec. How you all choose the date for c sec? Now getting so tired everyday and hungry easily.. trying very hard to control... :x

@mama_joanne , all my 3 babies birthdate and time were calculated. Since already know will be c-sec so might as well let the professional choose an auspicious one. My friend out of convenience just see from calender and decide for herself. In the end alot of things happen in her family right after her bb is born. After that she find a pro to calculate a good name for bb. Hoping that everything will be good.

@verine22 , I get what u mean! The birth canal seems expanding is it? I also feel it but I don't think that's considered dilate. I heard from friend that upon dilating, u can easily slot your finger in and feel 'something' in it.

I think this q got to be answered by other exp. mummies here.

@silentlove , so whenever I stand up got to wait for a second or two to start move off. Sometimes walk like old granny, slow and clumsy.. if climb up stairs, worse! My hub hold my hand, pull. My girl behind me, push. Lol...

Speaking abt delivery- today I saw an ambulance when I was in tmc. An angmo lady without clothings( only covered by towel ) and a man carrying a bloody newborn(wrapped w towel) arrived . Most likely she laboured at home or on the ambulance.

Yeah man tell me about it. Damn tired. It's 4pm and I feel so exhausted!!
Last night I had trouble sleeping as usual, turn left turn right. Then suddenly cannot sleep wake up kana heartburn. Zzzz.

Yeah man tell me about it. Damn tired. It's 4pm and I feel so exhausted!!
Last night I had trouble sleeping as usual, turn left turn right. Then suddenly cannot sleep wake up kana heartburn. Zzzz.
@beac

yeah me too...yesterday lunch took nasi lemak + prata 1pc...then dinner took some porridge, still unable to hv good sleep...heartburn till this morning..:(
some more feel like contraction pain on stomach this morning...so worried...pray hard not early labor....luckily no more pain after 30 mins...so tdy only take light2 meal, no sweet2 food...
tomolo will go gynae chk up...hope everything is ok....

@lala, so drama!! even give birth at home / ambulance also shd have clothes on what except water birth.

@verine, i'm not sure if there got bigger but i'm sure the weight is pushing my vulva / labia out. Damn ugly lor.. sighZ..
i didnt realised that during my 1st.. but i realised it this time when i'm bathing, washing down there. is it normal?

Speaking abt delivery- today I saw an ambulance when I was in tmc. An angmo lady without clothings( only covered by towel ) and a man carrying a bloody newborn(wrapped w towel) arrived . Most likely she laboured at home or on the ambulance.

Sounds exactly like what I always see on SCV, the ang-mo give birth at the toilet bowl or bathe halfway then baby pop out.... then the hubby call 911...

Sounds exactly like what I always see on SCV, the ang-mo give birth at the toilet bowl or bathe halfway then baby pop out.... then the hubby call 911...

Recently I also saw a video. I think someone post on FB. The husband driving the wife to hospital then she say the baby is coming. Then she delivered just when they reach the hospital drop off point. Haha. The husband caught the baby as she was like getting out of the car standing up position. Lol.

@verine, i'm not sure if there got bigger but i'm sure the weight is pushing my vulva / labia out. Damn ugly lor.. sighZ..
i didnt realised that during my 1st.. but i realised it this time when i'm bathing, washing down there. is it normal?[/QUOTE]

Leocub, I totally agree with ur description and u explained it so well.. I feel my down there (virginal) very 'fat' or rather 'meaty' but don't know how to put into words.. lol

Think it's normal lor. Since I'm also like that. Yaa, damn ugly.. haha

When I pee I also feel the pressure thing like some of you mention. I asked my gynae. she check my cervix say nth wrong all seems ok. As long the tummy not hard(contracting) shld be ok.

@agaga
@verine22

Yes, I do feel the same too.. Like my Virgina part is expanding & belly getting lower. I wonder is that I might give birth earlier? Keep telling my LO pls stay inside for few more weeks. At least I'm in 37-38 weeks.. :)

Recently I also saw a video. I think someone post on FB. The husband driving the wife to hospital then she say the baby is coming. Then she delivered just when they reach the hospital drop off point. Haha. The husband caught the baby as she was like getting out of the car standing up position. Lol.

Omg! The hubby sure stunt but calm enough to 'catch' the baby... what an experience :)

Back