uploadfromtaptalk1408538540490.jpg

U guys not keen in getting used breast pump esp those expensive kind like freestyle etc....
When I had my no.2, luckily I bought a used freestyle from a mother, I pay abt $200plus... Cos after 2months , I got very low milk supply and gave up.. I resell the freestyle for $200plus too.. So I'm thinking, lucky.. Never buy new one which cost $700plus
For this pregnancy, my SIL going to pass to me her used freestyle too.. So save $$ again..
But will get those new parts...
I still have my manual Avent and manual Medela from my #1. Lend to my friend but she will be returning soon,

Hello ladies, didn't have time to log in till now. Saw my gynae this morning, he says most probably not UTI, could be mild gastric flu though I don't have puking or nausea. Just rest, no need for anitibiotics. Got to see my lazy boy today, happily napping inside. After that went to join my colleague for steamboat at Hai Di Lao @ Clarke Quay *slurp* Then came home n slept the whole afternoon away. If only everyday can be like this...

Your tummies r all so big! Mine is still small I feel, n like never grow much these few days. N the lazy bum still don't want to let me feel his kicks yet.

I have checked with the pd last night if we want them as designed pd for newbie let the gynae know and they will arrange with the pd

U guys not keen in getting used breast pump esp those expensive kind like freestyle etc....
When I had my no.2, luckily I bought a used freestyle from a mother, I pay abt $200plus... Cos after 2months , I got very low milk supply and gave up.. I resell the freestyle for $200plus too.. So I'm thinking, lucky.. Never buy new one which cost $700plus
For this pregnancy, my SIL going to pass to me her used freestyle too.. So save $$ again..
But will get those new parts...
I still have my manual Avent and manual Medela from my #1. Lend to my friend but she will be returning soon,

not too keen cos I cannot be sure how well the previous user took care of the pump. btw how does the manual avent compare w the manual medela? am thinking of having a manual one too foe the first few days when I have only colostrum and ...well to serve as a cheap backup

Morning mummies! Had KFC twister again. On the way to see TCM to sort out my cough and phlegm. Bringing my boy along to see TCM for the first time. Don't knw how he will take to chinese meddy.

Normally Tcm give powder form then add water right.?

not too keen cos I cannot be sure how well the previous user took care of the pump. btw how does the manual avent compare w the manual medela? am thinking of having a manual one too foe the first few days when I have only colostrum and ...well to serve as a cheap backup

Yeah i also wouldnt get a pre-loved pump.. can read about open and close pump system.. freestyle i think is open system.. so by right shldnt share between users.. that being said.. it all boils down to your comfort level on used pumps.. because i also note that mummies have been buying pre-loved ones w/o problem :)

Morning mummies... Woke up with sore throat. Wonder if eat too much chocolate or had too spicy recently.. Water is my best friend now

my boy prefer tcm medicine than western medicine lolz but tat was when he is abit younger now i dunno cos din bring him go see tcm

Morning mummies! Going for my 20 week scan at tmc at 11 am. So nervous!!

kan cheong and happy at the same time right? kekeke

i wonder if this 2nd trimester scan is using back the same machine which we use for the 1st trimester scan, but looking for different things now.

cuz i noticed the sonograph machine looks more advanced and got bigger monitor compared to the normal machine in the gynae's room.

Good morning mummies!!

Just roughly read throught the many many pages I missed out yesterday. I slept at 10pm because really tired from running about the entire day!

Waited for 4 hours plus at TMC before i finally did my detailed scan. Baby was cooperative but kept sucking thumb and refused to let the sonographer take a good picture of her hand. Lol. @PTB7674 I got my report immediately and went for my gynae appointment after that. My gynae was out to deliver so i waited another 3 hours to see him. Everything was good. Big relief!!

I think i saw @GetawayJunkie talking about the Spectra breast pump. I am also deciding between spectra and ardo calypso. There is a local distributor for Spectra. Her physical store is located at Hougang. Can try out the pump before buying. Warranty included too.
https://www.facebook.com/thelittleonesinmylife?ref=ts&fref=ts

@yingzz Yea, I am Wendy! Gonna join you all for 29th. Let me reply in FB. Haha.. I saw but haven't reply! Lol :p

kan cheong and happy at the same time right? kekeke

i wonder if this 2nd trimester scan is using back the same machine which we use for the 1st trimester scan, but looking for different things now.

cuz i noticed the sonograph machine looks more advanced and got bigger monitor compared to the normal machine in the gynae's room.
Gynae room machines are those lower end ones... juz to satisfy us.. as we would like to see our babies every visit :)

Those machine for detail scan n oscar scan are those advanced ones

Yeah i also wouldnt get a pre-loved pump.. can read about open and close pump system.. freestyle i think is open system.. so by right shldnt share between users.. that being said.. it all boils down to your comfort level on used pumps.. because i also note that mummies have been buying pre-loved ones w/o problem :)
i dun get pre owned item one so even if i get hor i am after the machine not those tube and bottle :D
i will replace the tubes and bottle etc ... so only retain the machine

actually you can buy the used freestyle pump and you buy its new accessories lor - the tubing, the breastshields etc..

My 20 weeks baby bump! :p

It is rather small compared to my boy. But i do look fat enough for people to give up their seats to me. So far the people i met had been nice. Got to rest my tired feet and belly.

Anyway i was telling my gynae about my pain in belly button and pelvic. He said it is my third pregnancy. Everything has been overstretched so the pain comes in earlier. Even the kicks will be very obvious. And little beanie is already 387g! How time flies.. So.. A maternity belt can help me cope with the pain.

124.5 KB · Views: 179
Good morning mummies!!

Just roughly read throught the many many pages I missed out yesterday. I slept at 10pm because really tired from running about the entire day!

Waited for 4 hours plus at TMC before i finally did my detailed scan. Baby was cooperative but kept sucking thumb and refused to let the sonographer take a good picture of her hand. Lol. @PTB7674 I got my report immediately and went for my gynae appointment after that. My gynae was out to deliver so i waited another 3 hours to see him. Everything was good. Big relief!!

I think i saw @GetawayJunkie talking about the Spectra breast pump. I am also deciding between spectra and ardo calypso. There is a local distributor for Spectra. Her physical store is located at Hougang. Can try out the pump before buying. Warranty included too.
https://www.facebook.com/thelittleonesinmylife?ref=ts&fref=ts

@yingzz Yea, I am Wendy! Gonna join you all for 29th. Let me reply in FB. Haha.. I saw but haven't reply! Lol :p

congrats! milestone acheived :)

It is rather small compared to my boy. But i do look fat enough for people to give up their seats to me. So far the people i met had been nice. Got to rest my tired feet and belly.

Anyway i was telling my gynae about my pain in belly button and pelvic. He said it is my third pregnancy. Everything has been overstretched so the pain comes in earlier. Even the kicks will be very obvious. And little beanie is already 387g! How time flies.. So.. A maternity belt can help me cope with the pain.
my gosh u all so slim to begin with so the baby bump look obvious and nice ...envy

actually you can buy the used freestyle pump and you buy its new accessories lor - the tubing, the breastshields etc..
i dun get pre owned item one so even if i get hor i am after the machine not those tube and bottle :D
i will replace the tubes and bottle etc ... so only retain the machine

According to some articles.. even if you change the tubings.. it is still not advisable to share medela pumps.. can read this..
http://amywest.co/2011/01/19/the-problems-with-medela/

Good morning mummies!!

Wah sounds like you are at TMC for the whole day sia..
Yay got one more confirm.. i vv scare wait i go on 29 and everyone pangseh me! Haha..

Good morning mummies! Weekend is almost here!

Back at work, sian. Had a big pau n ginger red date tea to soothe my angry tummy, still getting a bit of pain now n then. Hope bb is not too disturbed by all the muscle spasms.

You're still so slim after having 2 kids! :) my bump is much smaller thou we have the same edd. Hope baby is growing well!

Nice tummy !!! Dun look like 3rd pregnancy. .... mine full of fats n stretch marks

According to some articles.. even if you change the tubings.. it is still not advisable to share medela pumps.. can read this..
http://amywest.co/2011/01/19/the-problems-with-medela/

Wah sounds like you are at TMC for the whole day sia..
Yay got one more confirm.. i vv scare wait i go on 29 and everyone pangseh me! Haha..
well i guess it all boils down to individual preference whether you are pro medela or anti medela lolz

lolz your FB outing lolz ...if you on their whatsapp group think it is faster to get response there than wait for them to reply on FB ...even response here also faster than FB lolz