(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

You mean Medela Harmony?
my bad! mine was electric single pump not manual! I think the model obsolete le

found in google

medela-single-deluxe-pump-254x280.jpg

Wah didnt log in for a few hrs n its so many pages on hp...

I skip all haha ...

My tummy very tight now machiam wan burst liao... my bil commented i dun look like 4 mtha pregnant. .. more like i carrying a twins. ..

Weather rain n super hot sun then rain again makes me sticky all over... how i wish i can shower now

Ya. i bought Avent 3 yrs ago and use for 1 month.. Seem like now i have to buy get the parts replace before i give birth soon.
i also need to change parts for FS ...but i am holding it back til 3rd trim lolz

but my hubby cant wait to start shopping ...kept asking me when buy things ...i said why the rush we also bought #1 things in 3rd trim and his reasoning is ..now got #1 activities to occupy us on weekend so better to get it as and when we are free else we will panic when near due to lack of time

Wah didnt log in for a few hrs n its so many pages on hp...

I skip all haha ...

My tummy very tight now machiam wan burst liao... my bil commented i dun look like 4 mtha pregnant. .. more like i carrying a twins. ..

Weather rain n super hot sun then rain again makes me sticky all over... how i wish i can shower now

ya lorz... me too! I look like 7 months preggy!

i just google for fun and look what I FOUND!

wah! how much does it cost?
hmmm...now i tink abt if i got this,i will probably use non stop,den start to get paraniod if the ultrasound wave might be harmful or not..
buay tahan myself...see once a month also complain,can see everyday also scared this scared that...

its like mummies obsession loh.wait 1 mth then can see baby.
before i can see clearly on the mini monitor,gynae move to show me stomach,legs,etc...
i was like "eh,wait leh,haven see finish"
I agree!! I also like that, then i will ask can print another photo for me or not..
So looking forward to next week visit, then can see baby again.. dont see him i worry lei. hahah. Esp past few days not feeling well, then tummy cramp here cramp there.

i also need to change parts for FS ...but i am holding it back til 3rd trim lolz

but my hubby cant wait to start shopping ...kept asking me when buy things ...i said why the rush we also bought #1 things in 3rd trim and his reasoning is ..now got #1 activities to occupy us on weekend so better to get it as and when we are free else we will panic when near due to lack of time

Hahaha ur hubby so gd. My hubby can't be bother unless i say i need to buy this n that. But becos of 2nd one, alot of thing dont have to buy so really save alot of times etc and now we are more experience too.

Hahaha ur hubby so gd. My hubby can't be bother unless i say i need to buy this n that. But becos of 2nd one, alot of thing dont have to buy so really save alot of times etc and now we are more experience too.
by right mine also #2 no need to buy alot of thing but unfortunately i gave away alot in dec 2014 sob sob

Yes HCP is really heavy hor... and also quite difficult to wash! I use a few times for my own cooking then I leave it to my MIL helper to use...kekeke I prefer to use my thermal cooker!
I wan to buy.. My husband don't allow.. say I have a lot of electrical appliance at home, no space to put..
No need use oil, is a bit dry.. But overall healthy and not bad. My aunt have one..
I wan because if hungry anytime, just take nuggets, fries etc from freezer and fried. No need fry over oil and mop the floor.

Ok I have both Happycall and Airfryer haha.. although I dont cook very often.. but hear good reviews so decide to try!

I find HCP easy to use leh.. like no need a lot of oil and quite easy to wash? It is just a bit heavy.. My dad loves using it too..

For airfryer.. so far i tried making fried sliced potato and sliced lotus root.. but failed.. not crispy one.. but very good for frozen nuggets or chicken wings.. within 10 plus mins its all done!

By the way, there was one post on pre-natal yoga, i'm interested to go but thought i would wait till some time later in the 2nd trimester, what i do now is i stream the youtube video on pre-natal yoga onto my TV at home and do it in the living room. Dont have the link with me right now but its easy to search on youtube. If anybody wants let me know and i will go search for it and paste the direct link here..

Yup there is.. you interested to go for this? http://www.inspiremumbaby.com/inspiremumdetails.asp?no=175
Me and @GetawayJunkie went for the trial before..

Back