IVF/ICSI Support Group

Redvel.... Jia you ! ...
U not spotting liao bah ?

For me...I got gastric kind of pain...and is killing me... so came to o&g... but in the end the doc just said some muscle stretch .... could be gastric...wau pianzz. .again o&g never fails to disappoint me...
So now just go back and take the medicine.... jiat lat ...

Me still spotting dark brown ling ling long long. I'm just waiting for full flow so I can go kkh for BT and get my snowbies report!

Miracle i got a feeling all these discomfort is gonna be worth it :)

I had loads of discomfort prior too. Cramps, dark brown spotting 10DP2DT that lasted 2 days.

Senses at this juncture will be accurate. ;) Hang on to it

Redvel... do more bed rest...will help... ur BT is Monday hor ? Mine is tues. ..

Laineliane....
Is it like that ? When I had no. 1 wasn't like that...the pain is killing type... then I research I think it's the pregnyl shot that causes it....
So today is my last shot... hopefully tonight will not pain again....

I also scare chinese herb clash with the Utrogestan. ..

So many things to worry ah...

bbphony, I did acupuncture and took tcm med 6 mths before ivf. To tune body and hope to conceive naturally.

I did my last session and last doze of med the mth before ivf though as I'm afraid of 'clash'.

I had loads of discomfort prior too. Cramps, dark brown spotting 10DP2DT that lasted 2 days.

Senses at this juncture will be accurate. ;) Hang on to it

Same as in my cramps were really bad like af ones and i was waken up in middle of night because they were rather strong pain. To me that was like hope is over because i always get af pains around that time. Spotting started also on 10dp2dt which was why I poas. If bfp then I go see doc. But since bfn I just wait up. Now 12dp2dt I'm still spotting dark brown. But i always spot same kind of dark brown (tmi but can be quite thick texture) for a few days before my af flow comes. But my last failed cycle I only spotted a few hrs then flow came already. Was 8dp5dt.

Anyway I don't think this is my moment, although hubby keeps reminding me it's not over till it is.

Miracle yes my BT is Monday. Oh so fast yours is Tue. Good luck!

What's pregnyl?

And every pregnancy is different!

miracle, I dun think tsb med will clash cos I took b4 too. When I took utro orally, I got giddiness instead. Diff effect on diff ppl bah. Anyway try to think positive!
How come u got pregnyl shot? Can request? Can I request to change utro to something else? Kkh dun hav crinone hor?

Miracle you're taking utrogestan orally? Mine is stuffed into the V. Hee.. I took orally before years ago and I felt horrible. Side effects were very strong. But doing insert I don't feel any discomfort.

9dp3dt today. Streaks of red spotted. Called KKH. They said to call them when af is full flow.... No support at all. Haiz...

9dp3dt today. Streaks of red spotted. Called KKH. They said to call them when af is full flow.... No support at all. Haiz...
@irisy.. Did you start spotting today?.. Did u call the mobile phone number for KKIVFC or the desk number? I called the mobile number and the nurse got me to go down for support..

miracle, I dun think tsb med will clash cos I took b4 too. When I took utro orally, I got giddiness instead. Diff effect on diff ppl bah. Anyway try to think positive!
How come u got pregnyl shot? Can request? Can I request to change utro to something else? Kkh dun hav crinone hor?

Laineliane. ..yes I also got giddiness. ..the first time I took...then subsequently the cramp on upper part of tummy...

Yes I request for different support this time...cos previous 2 times both bfp but ended mc.. so thh gave me pregnyl this time....which means hpt does not work cos is hcg content in pregnyl...
Kkh don't have crinone only pte gynae. ..

Miracle you're taking utrogestan orally? Mine is stuffed into the V. Hee.. I took orally before years ago and I felt horrible. Side effects were very strong. But doing insert I don't feel any discomfort.

Yeah Redvel I know ! It's horrible....I think the cramp is also the side effect but the doctor said no .... I can't do insert. ..last 2 rounds...both trigger spotting.... not sure if due to that. ..

Pregnyl is another type of support ...read it prevents mc....

Irisy. ..u try to do hpt. .. if faint positive then u go down to kkh o & g for progesterone jabs...additional support... bed rest...don't work liao...

@irisy.. Did you start spotting today?.. Did u call the mobile phone number for KKIVFC or the desk number? I called the mobile number and the nurse got me to go down for support..
Called the hp number. The lady says it's common. Blah blah blah. Then told me to call them if there is full flow af, she will arrange for earlier BT.

Not every spotting means extra support is needed. The nurses at kkivf are doing their job as per SOP.

However if one is tested positive with hpt, this should be highlighted to the nurse and I'm sure something can be arranged on the BT.

Hi all, I know someone has already explained this before but I somehow missed it so can any kind person tell me what is "10dp4dt"? Kam Seah. :)

@irisy.. Ya.. might be a good idea for your to POAS first.. Cos I also did POAS on the day i spotted and called them the next day when spotting persists..
@fion40.. Day of ET is considered 0DP..

Good luck Ron...

Congrats snowyyflakes

Just called TFC and the 2 embbies didn't make it to blastocyst and had been arrested & discarded.

Hi ladies need some advice. Me failed 1st ifv with kkh. As I am under private I paid total amount from my pocket. Now I want to start my 2nd fresh thinking to change to Thomson. Will it be worthable to change ? Under Thomson how much it cost? Will be there any difference in procedure?

redvel, dun lose hope! U r still considered preg unless proven not!

miracle, jialat..really hate utro. Finds it hard to make it stay inside. The last 2 cycles I used utro, af came way b4 bt. Am thinking if it works for me.

irisy, if u want a peace of mind, can always go private to get a bt anytime.

janices, u have the 2 bestest ones in you! Dun worry abt the frosties! :)

anamika, think most of us are under private too cos we chose our doctors. How come u paid all from pocket? What abt govt grant and medisave?
I changed from private to kkh...got a shock when I saw my bill. For info and comparison, kkh charges puregon 300iu at $205, dr loh at $350 and my previous dr at $450. Med wise already much difference. As for procedure, im not too sure abt cost as bill not here yet. But of cos private service is much better. It really dpds on priority and affordability. Also, which dr u are comfy with. U can consult the private dr first to have a chat and explore his personality and whether you 2 have 'yuan' :)

Just went down to O&G due to spotting.
Apparently seems ok, did a transvaginal scan didn't see any internal bleeding ..

Doc suspect due to infection. Sent for swab...

Asked if need jab to support, but she feel on duphaston thrice a day is the maximum support.

faith-bb, previously during my 2ww, I was spotting and dr gave me progesterone shot every other day. Better play safe esp when u r already preg. U be careful, bed rest as much as u can..

redvel, dun lose hope! U r still considered preg unless proven not!

miracle, jialat..really hate utro. Finds it hard to make it stay inside. The last 2 cycles I used utro, af came way b4 bt. Am thinking if it works for me.

irisy, if u want a peace of mind, can always go private to get a bt anytime.

janices, u have the 2 bestest ones in you! Dun worry abt the frosties! :)

Yup yup. I'll monitor for 2 more days and see how first. In the meantime, I'll just do more bed rest.

Faith-bb, not sure whether u want to try this method or not. When I preg with no 1, my 1st tri frequently hv bleeding episode. Dr zou teach me to cook glutinous rice with lotus root, cook like porridge. U can hv it twice a day. I end up stock up lotus root in my fridge during my first tri and now my gal already coming to 4 yo. Take care.

Faith-bb, not sure whether u want to try this method or not. When I preg with no 1, my 1st tri frequently hv bleeding episode. Dr zou teach me to cook glutinous rice with lotus root, cook like porridge. U can hv it twice a day. I end up stock up lotus root in my fridge during my first tri and now my gal already coming to 4 yo. Take care.

Ya... Gg get that later (hope cold storage or Ntuc can find lotus roots else need go market Le)

Thanks! :)

anamika, think most of us are under private too cos we chose our doctors. How come u paid all from pocket? What asupport grant and medisave?
I changed from private to kkh...got ashock when I saw my bill. For info and comparison, kkh charges puregon 300iu at $205, dr loh at $350 and my previous dr at $450. Med wise already much difference. As for procedure, im not too sure abt cost as bill not here yet. But of cos private service is much better. It really dpds on priority and affordability. Also, which dr u are comfy with. U can consult the private dr first to have a chat and explore his personality and whether you 2 have 'yuan' :)

As I am non resident no gov grant or medi save. Everything payed by us only. I am comfortable with both dr loh and sadhana. But i hope private one they wil give more support after et where as kkh doesnt care much. So thinking dear.

Ic anamika. In terms of cost, kkh is lower. Maybe dr loh can provide the additional support after et? I think u can discuss with him if cost is an issue. If cost is not an issue, go for pte bah :)

I hope he can provide additional support lainelaine not sure. Actually cost is an issue for me but we spent almost 10k for our first ivf without et. So we are thinking it may be difference of few numbers only with private clinc. If final result is good we are ready to spend it. Can u please tell me how much it cost u in private for the whole process?

Yes I will go and discuss with him before I proceed. Thank u dear lainelaine for advice

I hope he can provide additional support lainelaine not sure. Actually cost is an issue for me but we spent almost 10k for our first ivf without et. So we are thinking it may be difference of few numers only with pod we are ready to spend it. Can u please tell me how much it cost u in private for the whole process?
i
Yes I will go and discuss with him before I proceed. Thank u dear lainelaine for advice

Just went down to O&G due to spotting.
Apparently seems ok, did a transvaginal scan didn't see any internal bleeding ..

Doc suspect due to infection. Sent for swab...

Asked if need jab to support, but she feel on duphaston thrice a day is the maximum support.

Im still having spotting and on going for more than a week. Hopefully yours will stop soon.

anamika, it dpds on ur dosage too. Im on high dosage. My first fresh was ard 15k with 300-400 puregon. 2nd fresh was ard 19k with 450 puregon + luvernis + saizen and er only. But my dr's med r exp. So deduct ard 15-20% for dr loh?

Miracle No post: 7373811 said:
As recommended is 100mg if u r taking conceive well gold from blackmores too...as it contains coq10 too..
Yes taking royal jelly to improve quantity....
Did your gynae ask you to take coq10 and royal jelly? Wonder if coq10 is safe to consume?
My 1st ivf failed due to poor egg quality with 1 egg transferred.

Is this your 1st ivf? How was your egg quality? Any improvements after consuming coq10 and royal jelly?

Any sister here with marine parade tcm Ban Choon Chan? Tmr i have to go back and see him and he mentioned will be able to know if my embryo implanted. Anybody experienced that before?

Back