2WW - for those TTC-ing

Nope. Intending to see the gynae around week 7 or 8. So i guess i will call next week? I remembered the last 2 times when i went at around 6 weeks, i had to do the transvaginal scan coz cannot see through the abdominal one. I dislike the transvaginal one....uncomfortable.
i hated the TV scan so much that at wk 8 I told my doc..can u use more lube or sth cos it hurts? he looked at me bemusedly and said.. oh we are doing the abdominal scan today. zzzz

doodoo I also planned to see my gynae when I was 7 or 8 wks along but I suay suay bleed at week 6. Then I rushed down to see him...zzz my notti beanie

i also dun like the v scan leh... thinking of seeing only 8 week, but hor want to have some assurance by gynae before then leh... any idea if gynae will agree to just see me and do blood test without doing a scan in my first trip??

ROTFL!!!! so normal scan worked? tummy scan with fulll bladder should work? is it if 6 weeks then bladder not too full cannot see... then maybe i will make sure my bladder is ultra ultra full going to burst LOL

does tummy fat affect?

hmm, can't rmbr when I did the bloodwork..haha.... definitely did the V scan. and the tiny little sac, cant see much. Then couple of weeks later then went back again to see if there is a sac and embryo and heartbeat etc.

Had my 1st tummy scan at 7w ish. So If you go around that time, don't think need to do V scan anymore. I don't think I had a full bladder for tummy scan... don;t need to torture yrself until like that. haa..

i hated the TV scan so much that at wk 8 I told my doc..can u use more lube or sth cos it hurts? he looked at me bemusedly and said.. oh we are doing the abdominal scan today. zzzz

Haa.. thank God my gynae's nurse will always cue me whether to remove my bottoms or not. For me the TV scan was more awkward than painful...

hmm, can't rmbr when I did the bloodwork..haha.... definitely did the V scan. and the tiny little sac, cant see much. Then couple of weeks later then went back again to see if there is a sac and embryo and heartbeat etc.

Had my 1st tummy scan at 7w ish. So If you go around that time, don't think need to do V scan anymore. I don't think I had a full bladder for tummy scan... don;t need to torture yrself until like that. haa..
when i made appt for next week, tt's what the nurse instructed me leh... to go with full bladder...
last time when i did fertility check, nurse also said same thing have full bladder... then scanned tummy... then she said "ok now go pee" then came back become TV scan!! :O
sounds like some week 6-7 can tummy scan, some cannot.. not consistent! boohoohoo...

@Emily_Emily, **hugs hugs**. I read about your unhappy encounter with TSB. Just take it as you dont have chemistry with her and try other TCM bah. I looked at her medicine given think it's really costly for me ah although I dont really know a lot about chinese medicine. When I told her I really anxious to have another child, she say slowly if it didnt happen this cycle then take her medicine as tonic. Faintz....

@booy, hahaa you still havent change your nick ah???? Yeah man I should just congrat everyone single one of us in this thread. Gonna take me ages. Muahaha!!!

FYI, I just went to watsons to buy conceive well & it's on sale for $29.40! Total 56 pills. @Piggling, which brand of royal jelly did you buy? Not much choices that I see from Watsons & Guardian la..

when i made appt for next week, tt's what the nurse instructed me leh... to go with full bladder...
last time when i did fertility check, nurse also said same thing have full bladder... then scanned tummy... then she said "ok now go pee" then came back become TV scan!! :O
sounds like some week 6-7 can tummy scan, some cannot.. not consistent! boohoohoo...

Don't make yrself too urgent, cos there was once I went and the bladder was too full. Ask me go and release some... like?! I can't do that la.

@Emily_Emily, **hugs hugs**. I read about your unhappy encounter with TSB. Just take it as you dont have chemistry with her and try other TCM bah. I looked at her medicine given think it's really costly for me ah although I dont really know a lot about chinese medicine. When I told her I really anxious to have another child, she say slowly if it didnt happen this cycle then take her medicine as tonic. Faintz....

@booy, hahaa you still havent change your nick ah???? Yeah man I should just congrat everyone single one of us in this thread. Gonna take me ages. Muahaha!!!

FYI, I just went to watsons to buy conceive well & it's on sale for $29.40! Total 56 pills. @Piggling, which brand of royal jelly did you buy? Not much choices that I see from Watsons & Guardian la..

Hi bubbleblue, I am not the one who bought royal jelly. :)
Wow.. conceive well offer so much ah..

Yes yes, please congrats us all. hahaha...

Don't make yrself too urgent, cos there was once I went and the bladder was too full. Ask me go and release some... like?! I can't do that la.
oops. can too full also ah. faint. release partially even more difficult... how to stop halfway? the feeling to pee after tt will be even stronger!! :O

i also dun like the v scan leh... thinking of seeing only 8 week, but hor want to have some assurance by gynae before then leh... any idea if gynae will agree to just see me and do blood test without doing a scan in my first trip??

ROTFL!!!! so normal scan worked? tummy scan with fulll bladder should work? is it if 6 weeks then bladder not too full cannot see... then maybe i will make sure my bladder is ultra ultra full going to burst LOL

does tummy fat affect?

Hahaha yeah so malu.. The nurse will tell u don't go pee first they shd know one .. I also not sure maybe the gynae using different machine so at week 6 can scan via tummy.. I Oso got flabby tummy lo.. I go massage last time or even at airport gg thru the scan the ppl will ask if I'm preg cos I got small frame but bulging tummy >_< ?

I was asked to keep my bladder full for my first few visits probably to enable better screening of uterus.. Think maybe after first trimester the uterus higher up and baby bigger so no need full bladder..

@bubbleblue1 I tink u oso blur blur congrat me in another thread long time back.. haha.. follow e trend, chng name to blur blur or bubble bubble? :D

I realised there's a star star liao.. :p

@mousedeer I oso agree w the rest if u'd ovulate then mayb u dun need clomid.. is gd that u've a range & perhaps u can try bbt or opk to check O & hopefully strike.. :)

weird. that time when I did my 8 wk scan, i didnt go with a full bladder (cos my toooopid hb said it will be a transvaginal scan). but ok leh, can still do the scan. But it was my OSCAR that needed me to go with a full bladder. I acty went to register at my gynae first (take weight bla bla bla). Then I asked the nurse, do I pee now to give u the sample or do i keep it in for my OSCAR scan ? She said, up to u. Heng I didnt go to pee siah....cos when I went to do my OSCAR, they needed a full bladder. When they were done, the sonographer was saying .... ur bladder is quite full, if u want u can go pee before u do ur BT. So...what i did was to go back down to my gynae's clinic, pee, and then go back up to do my BT. Boyyyy...there was quite a bit of pee.

anyway i tink it is good if u r abt 50% full when u reach, then by the time u get to see the doctor hopefully it is 75% full. then u wont peng san when the doctor presses the probe on u hahaaa

my gynae do V-scan for my #1 for the first 3-4 months. Only when my tummy start to show than change to Tummy scan.
So weird and paiseh loh.

but she never tell me keep the bladder full leh. When we go for checkup, first thing is to pee on the test strip.

@bubbleblue1 I tink u oso blur blur congrat me in another thread long time back.. haha.. follow e trend, chng name to blur blur or bubble bubble? :D

I realised there's a star star liao.. :p

@mousedeer I oso agree w the rest if u'd ovulate then mayb u dun need clomid.. is gd that u've a range & perhaps u can try bbt or opk to check O & hopefully strike.. :)

Thanks starwish, hoping I do O every cycle. For bbt, do we need to take at the same time everyday?

hehehe it is me! I bought Kordel's Royal Jelly 1000mg , think it cost around $70 for 90 capsules? Ya i bought my conceive well from watsons also hehehe

You blur blur congratulate her and she bingo.. So maybe you should blur blur congratulate all of us..

Iui is not scary without those jabs.. It's just monitoring your ovulation and load the army at the right time.. Not painful and very fast procedure.. Just like a normal scan., you don't need to care what others say.. If you want just go ahead..

Yest night.. Thread is too active today.. I'm doing fine.. Also trying to take things easy like you do.. You must Jiayou ya!

yes bubbleblue shld blur blur congrats us too haha..
haha jiayou we oso add a lot of oil liao, being e time we were still here :p the two most important 'P' words are 'patient' and 'perseverance' to us now so that we can see our 3rd 'P' , BFP!! and indeed we are patients as we have been seeing tcm doctors and gynaes.:rolleyes:

Morning all Ladies!
Is CB ovulation test kit very accurate? Is the standard cycle day - 14 days apply to all …?so worried if I might miss my o day =(
nope it doesnt apply to all. mine is CD26 onwards, yes onwards i dono when... lol. sometimes can lead to CD70+

Thanks starwish, hoping I do O every cycle. For bbt, do we need to take at the same time everyday?
yes daily at e same time.. but for me, as i have been taking for so long and i don wanna stress myself, i take it only when i wake up.. not that not accurate though, still ok.. so long as it is roughly e time frame. eg 8am to 8.30am shld be just fine

hard to say... nothing specific lah... but did ur gynae express any concern abt this mid cycle bleeding of urs? i have brown spotting occasionally... some cycles.. and my gynae say must check pap smear or endo... coz besides ovulation spotting, these are also reasons for mid cycle spotting...
thanks doodoo, but i hardly have mid spotting... my spotting usu comes a few days b4 AF that is if my AF delay till 15DPO or more.. if my af come at 15DPO, then i wont have spotting.. very weird de. eg 14dpo i will spot, 15 dpo spot then 16 n 17dpo no spot till the af really comes eg during18 dpo or later

haiz i dono wanna buy or not lei, seems like many are eating.. oh and tat time, in june, oso have promo... seems so tempted. but in mean while i am taking tcm powder med, so i dono eat so much good or not. i am also taking fish oil.

LOL LOL.. when we hold our pee for so long already so uncomfortable.. ask us to release some?? must be kidding? sure let go all de

LOL LOL.. when we hold our pee for so long already so uncomfortable.. ask us to release some?? must be kidding? sure let go all de
hehehe it is me! I bought Kordel's Royal Jelly 1000mg , think it cost around $70 for 90 capsules? Ya i bought my conceive well from watsons also hehehe
yoshi, the royal jelly is it e smallest bottle??? i wanna try try a few and see if i m suitable or not. if not suitable oso dono how? throw away wasted.

yoshi, the royal jelly is it e smallest bottle??? i wanna try try a few and see if i m suitable or not. if not suitable oso dono how? throw away wasted.
The royal jelly you gals bought are in pills form? I remember I got it last time was in semi liquid form and have to be kept in fridge.

Thanks, but urs seems to be around the dates 38-14=24 =p
Haiz... I'm abit worried. Somehow having the feeling of giving up.. so sad...

I've been tracking for 2 years so to know more abt yr body perhaps you can try to track as well..

There is a smaller bottle , different brand but out of stock - cost 49.90 with 30 capsules but only 200mg...
tks yoshi. I will kiasu go n get it later. try small bottle little amt of mg first. oh all Watson out of stock? maybe I try my side n oso gaurdian.

is short cycle good..? mine is 28 days cycle... hiaz I start getting heavier mucus from CD10 then LH surge seems like CD12 onwards.. by CD16 dry dry lol
yours 28 days cycle is good. it is e minimal. textbook always says 28 days cycle. I think best to have 28-30 days cycle. ttc oso need regular cycle in order to let our system function properly thus easier to bfp. n u no need to wait so long. my cycle irregular. now 40+ days to 90+ days!!

me too. I always have wet discharge then digital O positive then opk positive then cont to wet till ewcm. meaning I will wet first then tested O positive. r u like tt too?

what I see is gel type. just like fish oil n evening prime rose. u can see e liquid inside e gel capsule. n it is semi soft when u press it. I haven't got mine.

Thanks dear, how long is ur cycle?

Pat.. Mine is 30-33days cycle.. But i O later than normal... I used to tot its standard CD14 onwards so i have been trying hard on the wrong days till i monitor with OPK for a few mths den i noe my cycle and work on it and strike..

Pat.. Mine is 30-33days cycle.. But i O later than normal... I used to tot its standard CD14 onwards so i have been trying hard on the wrong days till i monitor with OPK for a few mths den i noe my cycle and work on it and strike..
The doc told me its the cycle duration minus 14 so not really 14days onwards.

The doc told me its the cycle duration minus 14 so not really 14days onwards.

Ooo... The 1st gynea i hv seen didnt really track my cycle but tells me to try frm CD12-16.. He say tats the norm, and put me on clomid... Tat time i also gong gong dunno so much also so eat clomid and try on wrong days for 1/2yr... After tat see TCM den TCM ask me to start BBT and track with OPK cos say my cycle longer so need to noe when i O... But she will accu me before my O... Aft tracking 3-4mths den i catch my own pattern den i google and saw there r ppl who O later abt 12days before next AF (and i m 1 of them)..

what fair is happening at suntec?

there are 2 types of royal jelly... liquid and dessicated forms.. liquid is natural and unprocessed, but it degrades very fast. dunno how long they store already, so very hard to know how effective it is unless u know the source well. also difficult to eat coz need to store in fridge, and very fast must finish. dessicated is slightly processed, but in a way tt preserves the nutrients, so still ok. can store at room temp, more convenient. i bought the dry one.

anyway i tink it is good if u r abt 50% full when u reach, then by the time u get to see the doctor hopefully it is 75% full. then u wont peng san when the doctor presses the probe on u hahaaa
whoa tt's very specific advice. ok i try. dunno when is my bladder 50% also.. whoa seh tough skills to learn lol

oh yar i rememebr i also ate brazil nuts for some time... someone here recommend one... but they turn rancid very fast so dun buy in bulk.. and cannot take too much will overdose... 1-2 nuts a day will do. i ate 100g worth.. then when i bought 2nd 100g from seeds of joy, it was rancid already!! but din have time to go back for exchange... so i stopped eating it...

Back