Looking for Maid for Transfer

Hi,

Looking for a transfer maid urgently as my current maid husband is in critical condition that she want to go back to see him.

Need the maid to be able to cook and take care of my 2 year old boy and need her comfortable to take care of my 2nd child soon.

Anyone have pls PM me.

thanks

Our family consists of 3 children (age 5, 2, newborn), 3 adults (ah ma, husband and myself), and 1 dog. Looking for a transfer maid (Indo or Phil) who can start immediately.

- Speak English
- Housekeeping
- Cook for family
- Take care of 1 maltese dog who is quite fierce.
- All my kids go child care, both me and husband working. Prefer maid who can manage housework during the day, cook for family, and at times fetch my children back from school.

PM me the details.

I have a Filipino maid for transfer in December. She is 35 this year and has 2 daughters.

She has been with me for 4 years taking care of my son since birth and shares the cleaning of my house (it's a 4 storey house so there's always housework to do) with another maid who has also been care of my 5 year old daughter since birth.

She is:
- committed
- neat and clean
- excellent with housework
- polite and obedient
- responsible

The only thing is I have not put her cooking to the test as currently I have catering arrangements which don't require my maids to cook. But I think she can cook for sure since she cooks for her family back home.

I pay her $500 a month, one day off per month and she gets to use her handphone after the kids go to bed at 8pm.

PM if you are keen.

Amendment: the maid is available for immediate transfer due to a change in plans
happy.gif

Hi I am interested on your maid. Currently I am urgently looking for maid to take care my newborn son and 5 year old who is in childcare wholeday. Sms me @ 96782712, jennifer if your maid s still available. Thanks

I have a married 43 year old Filipino maid with three children for transfer by early Sept.

She has worked in Singapore between 1992 to 1999 and 2006 to 2012 with one employer each period for elderly care and general household chores.

She has been with me since May 2012 only for care of my baby gal as I have another maid. However, she prefers elderly care and general household work. She is also willing to take care of school going children.

She is available for interview this Sunday. PM me if any serious prospective employers would wish to arrange to see her. There is no loan as I had her transferred directly from last employer without agent.

Looking for indo maid to look after 1yr old baby urgently. Do let me know my number is 98213646.

Hi all, I'm looking for a transfer maid

We need a maid to start working for us as of the end of Sept/ beginning of Oct.

we are looking for a reliable maid who can do all general household tasks such as cooking, grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry and ironing.
must also be very tidy , hardworking, honest and love children and dogs .

2 Sundays off / up to 500$ salary

If you have a transfer maid to recommend, please let me know, thank you in advance
happy.gif
[email protected] or sms me at 9236 6748

Hi, I have a Filipino maid and her contract is going to due in end Dec and she would like to continue to work in Spore to provide better financial for her daughter study. She prefers taking care of young children as she took care of my dauther when she was 8 months old till now 2.5 yos and my son 6yos. She also cook lunch and dinner for them. She can cook chinese dishes and soup. She can start in Dec/January after her 2weeks home leave.

please pm me or watapps/sms me @9178 0973 for more info.

Hi mummies

Looking for an honest & reliable Indonesian transfer maid who is good with kids to take care of 5 years/8 years and 9 years old and can do the household work independently. As my current maid is going back in Dec 2012.

Pls email me at : [email protected] or call 84184006 if you know any one who is keen.

Thanks

Hi, looking for a maid Indonesia/Myanmar.
prefer no off days and no hp.
able to do housework and take care of children. she will be with me all the time to help me out.

its my first time taking a maid, would also like to know what will i have to pay and what to take note of. thanks

Hi all,

Anyone has good maid to transfer? Can start anytime, prefer good in baby care and housework.

Hi, I'm looking for good indo or phil transfer maid to start early march 2013. My current indo maid will be competing her 2 years contract and would like to go back home to look after her own children.

We are a chinese family with 2 adults, 1 grandma, 2 girls age 4 & 7. Duties are to do housework, cook, look after children.

Prefer maid who don't use handphone or uses only after 9pm. We are ok with once a wk day off on Sunday. We used to have a phil maid who was with us 1.5 yrs but stopped as we moved overseas.

If maid can speak mandarin to communicate with ah ma would be a plus point.

Very important is good attitude.

Look forward to PM or email to [email protected] if anybody has gd maid transfer to recommend. Tks

Hi

I've a Filipino maid for trf. She has been with me for one and a half yr. She is currently doing household chores, cooking, bringing my 3 year old gal who is full day childcare to and from childcare center and taking care of her for us when both of us are not around.

She's 33 this yr and has two kids of her own. She is honest, patient, not greedy and able to work well with clear instructions, only things is that sometime she will be forgetful if too many tasks assign to her.

We r letting her go due to she has no confidence to take care of our infant and she requested 4 days off that we are unable to give. She has no outstanding loan.

We will release her on next Friday (28 Dec 2012).

She requested $500-$550 depends on the workload (to be discussed during interview) and 4 sunday off per month not negotiable. She do not wish to have Indian employer and do not want to take care of infant however toddler is no problem for her as I have a 3yr old gal is taking care by her since 18mths.

You may drop me an SMS at 96533185 or PM me if u wish to arrange an interview at our block at bukit panjang as I need her to help to take care of infant currently therefore she is not allow to go out. Thanks.

I'm looking for indonesian maid (Understand English) to clean my house and cook and look after my 2 yo & 6mths old girls(both in school, so only take care when they are off school). Sms 96993727 if you have any. Thanks!

I'm looking for indonesian maid (Understand English) to clean my house and cook and look after my 2 yo & 6mths old girls(both in school, so only take care when they are off school). Sms 96993727 if you have any. Thanks!

I am looking for a good and responsible transfer urgently to take care of school going child, house cleaning and cooking. If you have one to let go urgently, pls call me at 81122066.

Thanks

Back