(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

And on tue when I was unwell he said he will buy me lunch. So I waited and waited till 5.30pm for my lunch.
Apparently he was at the mall looking at IT gadgets-.-

I juz came back from aqua fitness class this morning!!! Met some of the other January BTBs but not sure if they still frequent here. The only one whom I know the nick is @nellyjoy... Anyway the class was challenging but in a good way.... Some cardio exercise and also some resistance and toning exercise using the noodle float. The teacher is a mum of 3 teenagers and wow her figure is so damn good. I aspire to be like her in future... She said tmr our shoulders might ache a little... We'll see. I need to take a nap now cu tonight still going for a friend's play....

Oo.. Where is the aqua fitness class?

Thank you mummies.

I feel that my hubby couldn't care much leh.
Like for ex. I told him to help me mop and vaccum the floor yesterday.
He said ok. But after 3 hrs. Nothing was done.

So I did it myself.

So upset ):
Have a good talk with your hubby. Tell him why you're unhappy. He probably didn't realise it..sometimes we just need to knock some sense into them and things should get better! :) enjoy the rest of your weekend girl

And on tue when I was unwell he said he will buy me lunch. So I waited and waited till 5.30pm for my lunch.

I always grab biscuits first even if hub is gg out to get food. Next time send him out earlier and call every hour haha..

Mummies, my new plc will only be ready prob in Nov. My mum is quite pantang and insists that I move in only aft I give birth..However, I honestly can't wait to move in. Currently living with mil..very far from work place and sometimes just need our own privacy. No conflicts whatsoever but just wish to be on our own before baby arrives..also, my mum warned me not to move anything I bought from my current place to the new place (not allowed even if I'm not involved in the moving). Feel upset that we won't be able to move in asap once reno is done. Can't imagine the huge headache of moving everything when baby is born..will be so hectic. :(

Sounds like my hubby... Better don't trust him when come to delivery time you need to go crazy if he's late yah? Haha

Get a helper for the chores. Unless your guy is neat freak, most guys won't do housework voluntarily..

Jiayou girl. It's qte normal. I also felt like crying when I cld nt get a cab just now lol.
Lolz that happened to me even prior to pregnancy Lolz the public transport here really make you cry ESP when you are in rush and need to get to some place fast

Thank you mummies.

So I did it myself.

So upset ):
Lolz normal ... They like to do thing only When they are ready and if you belong to those cannot tahan one and want it done fast then ... Ended up you do ... I also dun like to get my hubby do things he dun do immediately one

I am feeling rather down this week.

Keep crying. I think today is the fourth time this week :(

Dun cry (Sayang,sayang) :) . I intro you a book,quite funny de, when you got time, go library to look for it.

Book title : What's up Down There?
Author: Lissa Rankin (She is a Gynae)

What is this book all about: Vaginal

I was looking for some pregnancy books then stumbled upon this book (kind of bo liao) but quite funny to me lah

Thank you mummies.

So I did it myself.

So upset ):
My hubby also the same..

When i have #1 he so on... scrub toilet mob floora..

When i have #2he takr his own sweet time n either its not clean or he didnt even clean...

End up always i ownself change bedsheet n mop the floor ...

Guys are guys

Have to knock some sense into him sometimes haha i cant wait if i m hungry my face will turn black

Dun cry (Sayang,sayang) :) . I intro you a book,quite funny de, when you got time, go library to look for it.

Book title : What's up Down There?
Author: Lissa Rankin (She is a Gynae)

What is this book all about: Vaginal

I was looking for some pregnancy books then stumbled upon this book (kind of bo liao) but quite funny to me lah

Ok will search for it if I happen to go to the lib:)

Lolz normal ... They like to do thing only When they are ready and if you belong to those cannot tahan one and want it done fast then ... Ended up you do ... I also dun like to get my hubby do things he dun do immediately one

Mine will forgot about it.
Bo xim one

Mine will forgot about it.
Bo xim one
No lah guess u know him well since beginning so it is not easy to make him change when he dun normally do it . So my solution is get a cleaner Lolz and free both of u ... From the housechore ;)

Last edited:
I am feeling rather down this week.

Keep crying. I think today is the fourth time this week :(

I think we tend to be more emotional when we are preggy. I tend to take people's words to heart. And those nasty words keep replaying in my head. So if anybody wants to talk to me, they better be sure they are saying something nice. I know i can ignore them. But ignoring isn't working well for me when i am preggy.

I just finished crying too. And i feel so much better now. We are all here to listen if you need to rant. Jiayou!! :)

I think we tend to be more emotional when we are preggy. I tend to take people's words to heart. And those nasty words keep replaying in my head. So if anybody wants to talk to me, they better be sure they are saying something nice. I know i can ignore them. But ignoring isn't working well for me when i am preggy.

I just finished crying too. And i feel so much better now. We are all here to listen if you need to rant. Jiayou!! :)

Thanks @lovexuan
Jia you too!!

I am into my 18th week! Finally put on another 1 kg which makes it 3kg in total! Yay!! Baby bump is a little obvious now. Heehee.. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 181
I'm the opposite.... I more workaholic than my hubby... He can reach work 10plus and leave on time... I reach 8 plus and usually leave ard 8pm.... Sometimes my hubby nag me, and say I am not productive at work...

Dunno whether things will change after I return to work after maternity leave...

My colleagues all tell me, don't work so late...

I used to be a workaholic who clocked 12 to 18 hours a day together with my hubby. But I left my job to become a sahm so I cannot tell if i would turn out differently after kids. But most of my friends cut down on OT so that they can bring their kids home from infantcare by 7pm or bring the ebm home while it's still chilled and fresh. :)

I put on 2kg already. But appetite not very good. The most 2 full meals a day. In between also don't feel hungry, no much cravings too.. lucky HB, don't need to go out buy food for me.

I PMed nelly joy to add me into Facebook still hvt receive any response. Any happenings thing in Facebook?

Btw, I went qoo10, those maternity pants from Korea looks nice but the dimensions I can't fit well. Think I will hv to go to shop to buy rather than order online

Back