(2014) ivf mummies support group

My face since day 1 has been popping out pimples. Some recover new one pop. Never one day my face is pimple free. Quite jialat. Previously trim 1 is big pimples now is small small one all over. Now almost daily I can feel beanies moving I think I will miss this feeling after birth.

Lynncandy my sil say bb hiccups u feel tummy movement constant, like say every 10-15sec one popping feel. She say just like how we hiccup every interval will hiccup once. If movement can be now feel then 5 mins later feel again.

My face has been bumpy from day 1. No change. But if it helps make my beanie pretty then I will live with it. Haha!

I bought visa pure from Philips sale to exfoliate face but haven't started using yet

ImageUploadedByForum1406950907.341688.jpg

Lor Mee from Tiong bahru the famous stall. I just realise their fried fish is shark meat and I extra order a plate and total down around 6-7 pieces. Mercury level high to max! Lol but shiok with lots of vinegar.

Oic so continues one is hiccup and one off one will be kick.
I have done with my shopping at vivo and went to my parent's place. Bought 1 more short to wear at home from spring maternity. Also bought those old grandma's made blanket with many pieces of cloths combine together at $75. Bought my make up in case finish after birth and laneige face wash.
Breakfast was coffee bean haha. . Now just shifted my long sleeve clothing to store at my parent's place and will packed those washed beanie items back home later.

Hmmm, my beanie hasnt kicked since I ate my anti-itch medicine last night. It is supposed to be ok for pregnancy, but best to avoid at last 2 weeks or 3rd trimester la. Me even went to eat mac hotcakes with strawberry syrup so that she will get sugar high and kick. But no movement yet. Hope I am not scaring myself =P

My Beanie usually daytime quite quiet but at night move n kick alot. Even I go pee in the middle of the night, I can feel her movement too. Hope she not too American timing when birth if not we will suffer mannn...

Mine usually kicks a bit about 11pm. Not much standard time.

At times after lunch if i had an avocado drink. Think she likes it. Hahaha!

That's why went to eat hot cakes with maple syrup and given ordered extra strawberry sauce. But no kicks yet. Maybe still drowsy from the medication.

ImageUploadedByForum1406962843.991462.jpg

On a hot day dessert...mango ice kacang. Went with my parents to buy gold accessories for Twinnies. Feel so excited choosing Twinnies stuff. And feel so sweet see my parents also prepare for them stuffs. Can't wait for Twinnies 1st month for them wear.

Hahaha circle yes sugary stuff confirm will let beanie react but not too much sugary food wait GA *touchwood*

I am home resting now later maybe evening then go bugis walk. See lazy anot. Walk alone see see. Today dh busy cannot accompany me.

ImageUploadedByForum1406966430.178908.jpg

Actually I also cannot control when comes to sugary stuff. After downing a big bowl of mango ice kacang I am snacking on sweet glutinous rice. I love this sweet glut rice. Sedap! Hehe. Actually damn sinful nothing but rice and loads of sugar!!!

My beanie also USA timing. Will start the kick from evening till next morning. Wooh.. I am going to nua at my parent's place.

Mine I notice move evening time especially when I sit down eat. Now I tend to feel their movement more when I sit down. Drive car sometimes I also can feel. Really amazing now there are times when I feel the movement is they turning inside. Like continuous turn. Always put a smile on my face

Circle I love hotcakes too. If you feed me with that I will jump too haha. Actually sometime morning I will buy hotcakes from mcd. I still have not visited marche...
Is everyone out for shopping? ? Or like me nuaing.
Ok I am done with my packing with beanies' items and room.

Have you packed your beanies' things at your parent's place? Mine all washed and placed in the drawers. Will bring one set home.

I bring all back home already except for some toys that is passed down to me by sis in law. I wash all baby clothes and towels/napkins and swaddles already. Next will wash their mattress cover and pillow cases. Now my house is like nursery. Everywhere u walk u see baby stuffs. Like store room. Come aug end fixing ceiling fan got headache cause need move all things out before they can install.

So you are going to bring all back as beanies staying there right? Today I go vivo walk a bit also cannot tahan.. luckily we have settle all the things already.

Ya cause we decided on infant care not maid so won't be staying at parents house during me working hours. Think more convi too. Infant care also near my place easy for me fetch to and fro.

Oic wah.. Next time at night you got to wake up and feed 2 beanies. Siong will have enough sleep? I am a person who can't easily get to sleep so if weekdays beanie I got to take care at night I don't think I can go to work the next day. Powerful buddy..
Haha later my dessert will be bird nest.
I am craving for durian.. Don't care tomorrow just buy and whack. Result will be out on tue just eat first.
Dolly, Circle, faithfully and the rest what is your program today?

No choice lynncandy. Just got to accept what is coming. My twins is a happy problem. Lots of problems faced but all is happy worries haha. No matter how hard must try best to accept graciously and happily. I rather be busy stressed with handling kids then no kids. Actually I can forseen a lot problem when bb born. Will have breast milk, if have how to feed two at a time? Latch or pump? Aiyo so many questions still don't know. What to do.

Me now at East coast. Trying to confirm dinner menu for my bro tea ceremony dinner in Oct.

I have never ordered hotcakes before. Now got beanie then got sweet tooth. Else I am always a sausage mcmuffin person.

Now shopping around at marine parade :)

Me not shopping today lah. At my parent's hse since 3, but suddenly during dinner just now feel giddy again, just strike me out of nowhere again like few weeks ago....
Then dh just said his gang of lovers wanna pool $ together buy stroller for our bb...

Dolly this is when dh lovers come into good use hehe at least they contribute something.

Circle just now I went bugis and bypass Marina area Whao the jam is terrible forget got nydp today.

Then I went mothercare and damage was $400 plus, bought a bandit wrap for after birth and then some maternity pyjamas and sleeveless top easy for breast feeding purpose and 2 bras. Bought two mittens and also two toys to hang at baby cot, imagine I was just out after 7pm and damage already like that. Heading home now already no more!

Dolly so good your dh's lovers buying stroller for beanie.
Circle, I don't eat sweet stuff before bfp and my coffee can be without sugar. After when I got beanie I need to eat sweet stuff and cannot drink coffee anymore. My hotcakes must put lots of maple syrup.
Iwantahealthybaby, wah your damage is so fast lol.. But at least get important stuff got yourself and beanies. I have got like 5 long sleeve top and ask my mum to give me her long pants to wear during confinement.

Tats when i feel his lovers come into use, lol ...
But i do sacrifice alot of my time to them lor...
Finally back home n dh wanna go movie w them , i most likely rest at home, scared giddiness strike me again.
My dad ask wat we want for our bb...really nvr thot of that...

Baby stuff are super expensive but irresistible! Today I received my bean sprout husk pillow *happy* and my dad couldn't stop buying clothes at pumpkin patch! Heng managed to control him and we came out with 2 baby jackets. Lucky got sale too but still cost us $80!
pyzaqepa.jpg

Morning! My turn to be an early bird today. Slept at 1 plus and now 5 plus up liaoz. I am on the way to work!

Happy Sunday everyone!!!!

Baby stuff are super expensive but irresistible! Today I received my bean sprout husk pillow *happy* and my dad couldn't stop buying clothes at pumpkin patch! Heng managed to control him and we came out with 2 baby jackets. Lucky got sale too but still cost us $80!
pyzaqepa.jpg
Hahaha! Same me too! Pumpkin patch got really nice collection of children stuf! last time i go there also spent $150.

Whao circle on a sun wake up early for work is really no fun. The jacket look so nice but I haven't got any jacket cause scare SG hot weather bb no chance to wear. I like to see our parents and close ones feel excited for us and as excited as us start buying for our bb even before they are born, it just makes me feel so loved :)

Dolly hope today u feel better no sign of giddyness.

Lynncandy going church today? I may go temple pray see dh want acc me anot. Today need to change bedsheets for house.

I just had breakfast noodles again this mooning. Now feel so full. Yesterday when I buy the bandit wrap I feel abit sad cause I choose xl size. The largest cause I see l size is up to 39" only and I am already there if not almost there and I got 3 more months to go so no way I can fit l size. So scare unable to slim down after birth cause my thighs and tummy usually ver slow in burning extra fats. My arms still ok not much obvious increase in size *touchwood*

I m awake at 8+ n still lazing in bed surfing on hp.. I dun dare buy any more clothes now unless really super sales n must go for bigger sizes liao. Foresee she will receive many gifts n pass down items. My hse is gg to b like warehse soon.. guess our frds are more excited than us cos they like waited for years for our good news.

dolly-for é detail scan at peh, is it done by doc or sonographer? will u know any results at least verbally l aft é scan? i m goin on tues... i dun really feel any significant fetus movem.. mayb 1st obvious one is last night a kick... other that smtimes tightness n bubbles burstin feel...

It's done by sonographer for detail scan. During the scan my bb did move quite abit but not to the extend tat she has to request bb dun move tat much. Dun worry tat much, prior to the the scan I aso dun feel much movement that I was in fear to look at the screen to See bad news. She did mentioned everything looks fine just tat for the heart portion she took scan twice after her colleague came in said something in their language, but she assured me no worries cos bb movement so need 2nd time to b clearer. When all are done then call ur dh in to See again. I took more than 30 mins to finish bah.
Then the following week I received a call from Chanel said dr roland read the report n everything is good n See me in next review.
I only starts feel more movement after week 20 n now 23, it becomes more obvious in her movement n kicks...

Wat time is ur detail scan? Mine was 945 in the morning, waited abt 10-15 mins before start scan.
During the scan I ask her for the weight of bb n recfm gender. Oya she actually on the speaker n let us hear hb which they didn't during oscar scan.

thanks for sharin dolly. so hubz canot stay inside throughout is it??

mines is 15.30.. i went there for hsg before, memories..

circles-u still feelin itch @v n butt area? u wan 2try usin balance gel? i hav usin since tat day i had é watery discharge.. hope ur gyne can help u make it better..

Hello everyone.
Wow, circle is the earliest today and going to work so early. Today is Sunday still got to work? ? Jia you. Pumpkin patch the clothing branded but nice. So cute of the little clothing I am so tempted to buy too.
Dolly so good got so many gifts.
Iwantahealthybaby, I just have gone to church already as today wake up late and rush like mad for breakfast plus church. Yesterday surprising can go back to sleep even wake up to pee a few times haha. I sleep Like a pig.
Recently my poo improve almost everyday got poo as I have been eating a lot of fruits like dragonfruit, pear, orange (a bit), Apple, kiwi and peach haha. Eat really a few types a day then can go toilet.
Think next time confinement must eat a lot of fruits as now never eat heaty food already constipate if confinement the every meal so heaty food sure constipate until very jia lat.
I have already finished all my housework like laundry, clean all the table top plus Furniture top, wipe my sofa, vacuum the floor, mop the floor and even wash toilet. Fulfill all missions lol. Time to go downstair look for food and durian haha. .
I am wondering how is cheerywalnut and sumiko, is everything ok?

Sometimes I do hate Sundays cos I m awake early n he slept Till almost noon then wakes up. By the time we leave hse always after 2 then he will have mj overnight where he will leave me by 9pm.
He takes his own sweet time preparing, worse than kids. Stare blankly at tv for an hour then surf net then slowly shower until he song liao then go late lunch..
Will get his gal punish him next time...

my hubz hav é same habit.. unleas got aptm, if not he will wak lik 3pm.. then by é tim we go out is lik 5-6pm liao... but today m goin 2dig him up soon..

I just bought 3 big durian haha. . Going to whack them as my dinner. What are your program today? Btw when must we start to drink coconut water any idea? ?

Circle I love hotcakes too. If you feed me with that I will jump too haha. Actually sometime morning I will buy hotcakes from mcd. I still have not visited marche...
Is everyone out for shopping? ? Or like me nuaing.
Ok I am done with my packing with beanies' items and room.

Hi Lynn you are very efficient ! I am almost due and plan to wash my baby's clothes and some other stuff next week. Already in my 37th week

Finally home from work. Itching all over cos weather hot hot. My itch is all over. Under arm pit, under bust, bikini line. V - area also and got small little bumps there. Went to zee gp but he just ask me to keep cool. I can't stand it so gonna see private gynae tmr morn to make sure everything ok.

Butt was initially itchy. Now it is biting pain, poss bruises from 2 incidences of bleeding while pooing.

Pumpkin patch stuff really cute. Heng now got 30% + 10%. So my dad decided to slurge a bit.

Joie, good luck for your delivery! Hope everything goes smooth smooth for you!!!!

Joie, me and iwantahealthybaby must prepare for Oct just in case need to deliver. Then my brother's wedding is coming so got to standby all my things and let my mind rest. Otherwise tummy big big I also lazy to do anything in coming weeks haha. Now I go downstairs I also find my back aching lazy to walk. So cannot imagine in weeks to come. Lol.
Circle, wah you better see your doc soon on your itch. Actually itch is very common for preggy ladies. I got heartburn yesterday which is also one of the common symptom super sian.
Joie, you got drink coconut water?

Back