Co-sleeping with newborn

Doling

hi mummies, anyone slping with your baby on the same bed n has some advise on it? like danger, advantage or wat.

thks!!

Hi! Both my husband and I have been co-sleeping with our kids (he with #1, & me with #2). I find that there are more benefits to co-sleeping. They feel more secure, they sleep longer and if you are breastfeeding at night, no need to go up and pick baby up. Haha. My initial concerns when I started co-sleeping was what if i accidentally smothered him. I dunno if you are a light sleeper, somehow I am always conscious of where the baby is when I am sleeping. I also put up a bedrail at my side of the bed just in case.

Hi! Both my husband and I have been co-sleeping with our kids (he with #1, & me with #2). I find that there are more benefits to co-sleeping. They feel more secure, they sleep longer and if you are breastfeeding at night, no need to go up and pick baby up. Haha. My initial concerns when I started co-sleeping was what if i accidentally smothered him. I dunno if you are a light sleeper, somehow I am always conscious of where the baby is when I am sleeping. I also put up a bedrail at my side of the bed just in case.

ohhhh thanks for ur advice! so u let ur baby slp directly on e bed??

yup. most of time he is on my chest lah. but when i feed him lying down, he will be on my side and then after he will just continue sleeping on his back

Even me and my hubby Co sleep with my 8 months bb since she is born...
I think it's much better because baby feels safe, easy to bf and bonding develops :) otherwise keep checking baby on cot in middle of night is quite tiring!

eh for first few mths, I swaddled him and he slept on the cot cos he is the kind v noisy also won"t wake up. but when he is more aware, like fuss more when sleeping, then we started co-sleeping. save my sleep!

Back