(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yes, my mum also has MS! But for me it was still bearable for #1, terrible for #2 and this time it's torturous.

You know during my first trimester, i puked so bad until i almost went into depression and told my hubby i felt like 生不如死 then he asked if we should take the baby away. I gave him a "are you crazy!!!???" look and never puked in front of him again.

Despite the complaints, as mummies, these are the challenges given to us and we are made to go through all these pains before we can finally be rewarded with a cute baby in our arms. Isn't it?

Ya. My MIL too. She told me last time she wasn't even as lucky as me, i didn't know how to appreciate the good food she made and still went to puke all away. Please lor. She made me meesua soaked in duck oil leh! I appreciate her good intentions. But to me it's just gross max!
Same... my #2 i kenna the hyperemesis. . N depression. . My hubby ask me if i wan take baby away since i so xin ku...

I wwas telling him siao ar ... we wan at least 2 kids... ask me take away liao then try again next time... next time confirn smooth sailing meh ? N at that time i was almost 4 mths liao ... going reach 1/2 of the pregnancy liao ask me give up ... siao !!!

Not easy being a mummy

My #2 sick... high fever n went pd last night and pd say she wheezing badly.. ao have to use nebuliser. .. n monitor for the night. . If morning still wheezing then have to go back for nebuliser. ..

My hubby helped to feed the 1st dose... n night shift done by me while he sleeping like a log...

Now morning she alright liao but i cant sleep coz both kids up liao !! N hubby going work... plus i wasnt feeling well since yesterday.... faint! !

Sometimes quite angry keeping telling me 生 生 生but when kids sick who look after?!?!?

Not easy being a mummy

My #2 sick... high fever n went pd last night and pd say she wheezing badly.. ao have to use nebuliser. .. n monitor for the night. . If morning still wheezing then have to go back for nebuliser. ..

My hubby helped to feed the 1st dose... n night shift done by me while he sleeping like a log...

Now morning she alright liao but i cant sleep coz both kids up liao !! N hubby going work... plus i wasnt feeling well since yesterday.... faint! !

Sometimes quite angry keeping telling me 生 生 生but when kids sick who look after?!?!?

Do you have aerochamber? I feel worthwhile to invest in one since young kids tend to get sick often. Then no need to go back clinic to neb

Not easy being a mummy

Why need to go back clinic for nebuliser? They din give u a rental unit ? The last time my son wheezing they give me a rental set . Touch wood hope that is the one and last time to use it

Lolz man where got think so far

A nebulizer (I have an omron) costs about 140 its the medication that is expensive. But no choice if kids need it.

Ours has gone travelling w us. Taiwan, thailand, Australia, vietnam hong kong. ..well travelled nebulizer.

Same... my #2 i kenna the hyperemesis. . N depression. . My hubby ask me if i wan take baby away since i so xin ku...

I wwas telling him siao ar ... we wan at least 2 kids... ask me take away liao then try again next time... next time confirn smooth sailing meh ? N at that time i was almost 4 mths liao ... going reach 1/2 of the pregnancy liao ask me give up ... siao !!!

I also got hyperemesis for both #2 and #3. Only we know how xin ku it feels. All ms remedies won't work at all. Then people wonder if we are too weak. People fall sick still have medicine to cure. But this has no cure so can only tolerate. But it is really unbearable especially when we have older kids to tend to at home. Hope you are feeling better and putting on some weight already!

Not easy being a mummy

When my kids fall sick, i feel the same way about hubby too. Haha.. Wanna have so many children but he is married to his job! True blue workaholic who spends 18 hours at work! Not as if work more=more $. He is not even paid OT. And i have to handle things singlehandedly at home. Luckily what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger! Now after so many years i can do everything on my own without his help.

Hope your girl recovers soon! Jiayou!!

Yes, my mum also has MS! But for me it was still bearable for #1, terrible for #2 and this time it's torturous.

You know during my first trimester, i puked so bad until i almost went into depression and told my hubby i felt like 生不如死 then he asked if we should take the baby away. I gave him a "are you crazy!!!???" look and never puked in front of him again.

Despite the complaints, as mummies, these are the challenges given to us and we are made to go through all these pains before we can finally be rewarded with a cute baby in our arms. Isn't it?

Ya. My MIL too. She told me last time she wasn't even as lucky as me, i didn't know how to appreciate the good food she made and still went to puke all away. Please lor. She made me meesua soaked in duck oil leh! I appreciate her good intentions. But to me it's just gross max!

MS sucks big time but yes we will be rewarded big time a well :)

Lucky she is ok now no need go back... since she is ok. Now she is back to being active n fighting with korkor!!

Lucky both of them gave me 2 hrs of nap else i dun know how to survive...

When my kids fall sick, i feel the same way about hubby too. Haha.. Wanna have so many children but he is married to his job! True blue workaholic who spends 18 hours at work! Not as if work more=more $. He is not even paid OT. And i have to handle things singlehandedly at home. Luckily what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger! Now after so many years i can do everything on my own without his help.

Hope your girl recovers soon! Jiayou!!
Yes same ... my hubby alsp workaholic. .. was angry with him.. but after 2 hrs nap approved by 2 kida i m feeling better... haha

I have a bad thing. . If i am feeling well i can do alot things on my own.. if i m not well i tend to be grougy n expecy my hubby to help me but he didnt..

To my mom is a totally no no cos it will jinx the wedding couple ... And somehow the myth can true to one of my cousin ...

Ya depends on how pantang you are. My mum doesn't allow me to attend weddings/baby full month for the first 4 months, she say "chiong xi". Funerals and hospitals to visit sick person cannot even go at all.
I have no choice, since i heard her say liao, i will just have to follow since it's within my control? My gf's wedding is today lor... cannot attend, but glad she understand.

Ya depends on how pantang you are. My mum doesn't allow me to attend weddings/baby full month for the first 4 months, she say "chiong xi". Funerals and hospitals to visit sick person cannot even go at all.
I have no choice, since i heard her say liao, i will just have to follow since it's within my control? My gf's wedding is today lor... cannot attend, but glad she understand.

When my grandma passed away I happened to be pregnant wth my boy and my mom forbidden me to attend . She said my grandma will understand and so I only go pray her after giving birth

When my grandma passed away I happened to be pregnant wth my boy and my mom forbidden me to attend . She said my grandma will understand and so I only go pray her after giving birth

Ya, my mum told me when she was pregnant with my bro, my grandfather passed away, back then she wasn't allowed to attend even it's her father.

For me I would just treat that it doesn't hurt to listen/follow. But a lot understanding is required from others, my husband think these are all pantang, and he doesn't believe. I told him if it's within my control I will just do it. Wasn't easy for me conceive and I had a mc before.

I juz came back from aqua fitness class this morning!!! Met some of the other January BTBs but not sure if they still frequent here. The only one whom I know the nick is @nellyjoy... Anyway the class was challenging but in a good way.... Some cardio exercise and also some resistance and toning exercise using the noodle float. The teacher is a mum of 3 teenagers and wow her figure is so damn good. I aspire to be like her in future... She said tmr our shoulders might ache a little... We'll see. I need to take a nap now cu tonight still going for a friend's play....

When my kids fall sick, i feel the same way about hubby too. Haha.. Wanna have so many children but he is married to his job! True blue workaholic who spends 18 hours at work! Not as if work more=more $. He is not even paid OT.
Yes same ... my hubby alsp workaholic. .. was angry with him.. but after 2 hrs nap approved by 2 kida i m feeling better... haha..

I'm the opposite.... I more workaholic than my hubby... He can reach work 10plus and leave on time... I reach 8 plus and usually leave ard 8pm.... Sometimes my hubby nag me, and say I am not productive at work...

Dunno whether things will change after I return to work after maternity leave...

My colleagues all tell me, don't work so late...

can pregnant woman attend wedding? will it be "xi chong xi"?

Depends on how pantang u are and whether the bride is pantang....

I will let the bride know in advance and if she okay then I will attend lor.... I have 2 weddings to attend from now till he end of the year...

Thank you mummies.

I feel that my hubby couldn't care much leh.
Like for ex. I told him to help me mop and vaccum the floor yesterday.
He said ok. But after 3 hrs. Nothing was done.

So I did it myself.

So upset ):

Back