(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

There's a few retail stores from this seller. You can call and chk. Contact no. can be found at website. I bought from their motherhood exhibition at expo.

I think what Popie meant is LC = Lactation Consultant (breastfeeding consultation)

Thanks.. I think is lactation consultant, that's right.

Do u use nursing pillow? How much u bought for the lemongrass during the fair?

@angel_loi
@agaga

Ya. LC = lactation consultant

Nursing pillow is this things (see link)
http://www.mumsandbabes.com.sg/inde...manufacturer_id=10&Itemid=2&vmcchk=1&Itemid=2

Might want to buy it at baby fair. Might have better discounts. Abit ex. So I feel don't buy until you really need it. Mine was a gift from my friends. :)

Nipple cream before giving birth can start applying to prep nipple. But after birth apply after every feed to keep nipple moisturized. Of course must clean away the milk n saliva first. Before feeding just wipe breast and nipple to make sure clean before bb latch. But don't wipe too hard also. Some people use their breast milk to apply on nipple too.

I used medela purelan. Quite good. My only issue is it is not organic. Have not found a good organic one though. But no need to use for very long. Once the wound heal will be fine. Don't need to use already. Your nipple will be used to latching by then. No more cracking. My second one I didn't use at all.

I latched both my bb throughout. Expressed only the excess or when I am at work.

@popie

Thanks for the info..ya, I heard abt nursing pillow before but I don't I will need it. Like what u said, buy only if really needs at that time.

Since not need to apply nipple cream everyday, then maybe I shd get a smaller tube to try it out first. Planning to get medela purelan brand too. :)

Angel, yup! actually I'm quite sketical.. how much can a shower gel do about removing wind?! But as you know, as a confinement rule breaker, I'll try to use such item to 'cover' my guilt.. haha

i also using medla purelan. just use after each latching to prevent bleeding. works quite well i must say.
also using bf-ing pillow for no. 1. like popie say, just put the baby there to latch and u can be hands-free. lol..i even use the pillow when i am pumping to hold the bottles.. super lazy. :)

Ladies, i m feeling very bloated usually by dinner time. Thus only have fruits / cereals / soup for dinner. Anyone feeling this way?
For breakfast i usually eat bread & milo. Lunch always as per normal..rice / noodles. Hardly snack too..

I'm not exactly bloated but do feel some discomfort at chest/tummy area but not heartburn also. Sigh... Don't know how to describe.

Got my routine check today. Baby 1.8kg Breech position at wk 31
Asked dr. if baby is small but he say good size. Did 3d scan again today, happy to see LO growing. All discomfort are worth it :)

Bunnyhorse, ya sometimes I even 'shouted' out in pain. This horse bb really super active compare to my sheep n dragon. This round my 3d scan not really clear as her hand blocked her face. I'll show you my previous one. Much clearer.

20140707_120622.jpg

This was my LO 3D taken at 28wks. She showing half her face only. Hiding behind placenta. Cannt get her full view cos she was shy. DR tried taking again on 30wk but she simply just put her hand up and cover her face! DR say she is naughty girl.. hahaha

Attachments

• 1406807699144.jpg
    1406807699144.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 193
Lervia, but it's pretty obvious that she has a 'meaty' nose and thick lips :) Look like u or your hubby?

Ladies, i m feeling very bloated usually by dinner time. Thus only have fruits / cereals / soup for dinner. Anyone feeling this way?
For breakfast i usually eat bread & milo. Lunch always as per normal..rice / noodles. Hardly snack too..

@leocub

I was like that before my bedrest. Super bloated by dinner. My meals are mainly quite the usual portion. But I realized that's cos I am tired. I eat better when I am well rested. Also better if I eat slowly. Eat half portion, sit back, rest and let foo digest abit, then continue eating till I finish my whole meal. Seems to help. Burping helps to release gas too. ;)

The lemongrass, ginger tea seems to help. Not so bloated. Cos can let go. Hehe.

HI all! I'm new hereeee.
I'm also due in Oct, the EDD dates changes though each time I go for my scan. How much did you do the 4D scan - Lervia? Looks great.
Anyone has like a jamu lady booked already? I can't decide on who to go for.... :/

I'm awake at this hour, 5.30am!! Can't sleep.. This few nights sometimes I can't sleep after I went to toilet. Any mummies have this problem too?

Me too sometimes.. n my waking time for toilet is around 3 plus when will be awake for few hours before able to get back to sleep

Me too sometimes.. n my waking time for toilet is around 3 plus when will be awake for few hours before able to get back to sleep

Ya, same.. Only able to get sleep at least 1 hour later. The moment I wake up, my LO start kicking too.. Then it's harder for me to fall asleep. Tired..

@beac , exactly! My edd is also changing almost every visit. + - 1week like that. Dr. said it's due to bb size. So I'm hovering between end Sept & early Oct. Anyway I'll be elective c-sec at wk37+ which is mid Sept.

@angel_loi , I didn't stay awake after toilet trip or after midnight feed but very diff to find position to sleep in the night. Don't know is it becos food haven't digest or what.

Recently very tired after a walk or a short trip to supermarket...zzz

@agaga yeah. Mines middle to end Oct. :)

Yeah I'm having trouble sleeping too as I guess all of us are into the 3rd trimester now. Haha. Anyone got a massage lady alr? Lol.

I Have signed up prenatal and postnatal massage...

Last night tummy pain till can't zzz, anybody experience that?

Today went gynae, baby weighs 1617g at wk30. Did my pre registration too. How about other mummies?

Have to book hospital already? My gynae haven't asked me to book. I'm already around 30 weeks. But I'm thinking of delivering in JB regency medical centre coz it's cheaper plus can use Medisave. A lot of planning to do. Sigh

@BunnyHorse

Y stomach pain? Did u check with yr gynae?

@agaga

Ya, I can't find a good position to sleep too. Seems like every 1 hours have to change my position frm left to right.. Now day time easily feel zzz..

Have to book hospital already? My gynae haven't asked me to book. I'm already around 30 weeks. But I'm thinking of delivering in JB regency medical centre coz it's cheaper plus can use Medisave. A lot of planning to do. Sigh

Yes, I have booked my hospital on 30 weeks. By that time, just admitted will do.. They have my record already. Can book through yr gynae but I'm not sure how's the procedure for msia hospital.

I have booked hospital via Gynae too,. Gynae has given me The admission forms..if deliver in jb, meaning delivery cannot be dOne by your own gynae?

@BunnyHorse

Do take more rest/ rest earlier if really needs as now we are in our last semester. Rest well & eat well.. :)

Now my LO kicks a lot.. Tummy shake shake & pop pop.. Even in the midnight.

Hi lala. I dare say yeah, have to find other gynae. Unless your gynae willing to travel to jb with you just to deliver your baby.

Mummies who had packed your hospital bag. Keen to share your list? I'm heading TMC so I think pad n disposable panties can skip since got provide by hos. This round hope to bring a 'small' bag to deliver.

Anyone delivering at Mt Alvernia? Haha.

Hospital bag - I will just pack essentials like extra maternity pad, breast pad, nursing bras/dress, disposable undies, baby's coming home outfit, maybe this time I wanna prepare a playlist so can calm/relax me during labour and breastfeeding. I will also bring my ring sling. I think that's all!

How abt the rest of you? ;)

Back