looking for nanny

hi mommies,

i'm looking for those home-based nanny in clementi area for my 10mth old son. any recommendations & advice on how these arrangements works?

Hi. Are you looking for the nanny to stay at your place or you don't mind traveling to and do nanny's place? I have an aunty friend who stays at west coast. Very near clementi mrt. If you're interested, I can give you her contact number.

hi! thanks for replying. I don't mind dropping him there but may I know charges, environment, any other kids in her care, Chinese or English speaking, etc. & if I do engage her, it's only for a few months. is she ok ẃ that? I will be shifting around end oct.. so I won't be needing to engage her long-term.. thank you again, for replying! :)

Hi. She's a retiree, 61 y/o Chinese lady but very nice. She cooks simple healthy food that's good (I've tried her cooking before). She speaks both English and Chinese and there are no children under her care at the moment. She stays in a landed property along jln mas puteh. I'm sure she wouldn't mind taking care of him even if it's for a few mths. I would have to refer you to her for the charges, though. When do you intend to start?

ok. but my son has allergies and still on blended food. so might be a bit mafan for her.. cause limited stuff she can cook. I'll talk to hubby then decide ba. cause I don't know if he wants a nanny.. I am thinking I need cause I'm preg now & no one helping me look after. we see what he feels and what are his plans then let you know again or you can pm me her no.. will call and ask her if need.. thanks!

Sure. Let me know your arrangement and I'll hook you up. I already asked pre-empt her. Hopefully she has nothing on during this time.

Hi. She's a retiree, 61 y/o Chinese lady but very nice. She cooks simple healthy food that's good (I've tried her cooking before). She speaks both English and Chinese and there are no children under her care at the moment. She stays in a landed property along jln mas puteh. I'm sure she wouldn't mind taking care of him even if it's for a few mths. I would have to refer you to her for the charges, though. When do you intend to start?
Hi, SilentLove,

Good day. We are looking for baby sitter around west coast area to look after my one year old twin girls during the day time. Is the Auntie still available? Can you help link us up? My my contact is 9451-0387. Look fwd to your reply. many thanks,

Hi. Sorry for the extremely late reply. Have not been visiting the forms lately. The aunty is no longer available. Thanks

Back